RS Players from US, Canada, Australia, Netherlands!

spooferfish

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trumie 44---North Dakota

And let me say it is VERY cold up here.

Without music life would be a mistake. ----Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. ----Ludwig van Beethoven

American only!? Sorry but that is plain rude! :x Dont we matter?! Are we not an important part of the Tip.It community!?

Like he said, it's going to be very very difficult as it is to keep track of USA only - and he's not as familiar with other countries - perhaps someone else from a different country should start up one. :)

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

American only!? Sorry but that is plain rude! :x Dont we matter?! Are we not an important part of the Tip.It community!?

Like he said, it's going to be very very difficult as it is to keep track of USA only - and he's not as familiar with other countries - perhaps someone else from a different country should start up one. :)

The point is that Tip.It is not an american community. It's an italian website that is home to a community of players from all around the globe that share a common interest in a game. It is agaisnt the very spirit of Tip.It to make a thread only a portion of users have a right to participate to. It's like creating a private club.. :shame: I do know spooferfish meant no harm but splitting the community in two is madness. And this forum is not madness.. THIS IS TIP.IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! (kicks thread into pit :thumbsup: )

Sorry for the unnecessary spam but this is what I think. :)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

NJE03 - Missouri

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85