Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

The max I've hit with no prayers and pots is 18-19 with d long. Also, does the one in the anger room count because its suppose to hit that high?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

The max I've hit with no prayers and pots is 18-19 with d long. Also, does the one in the anger room count because its suppose to hit that high?

yea the anger one doesnt count. he just put it as an atempt that by now, most of us just give a little chuckle at because we have seen it so many times that it has lost the fact that it is stupid to consider it an actual hit.

ot: max w/ dh like 45, but this was 2 str levels ago with no potions or pray so idk

with whip i maxed at 32 or something on kbd

Y_Z.png

200MaxHit.jpg

Ickdeep, where in Runescape is the picture located? I've seen a few of those pics and I'm dying to know, and nice hits everyone :thumbsup:

OT:Hit a 25 or something like that in F2P Bh, made me happy and I got the kill \'

Runeshark23.png

It's a work in progress ...

Runeshark23.png

125 Bandos Kills, 2 Tasset 4-man split, 1 Death. Gf :D

Feel free to add me, my private chat is always on

Ickdeep, where in Runescape is the picture located? I've seen a few of those pics and I'm dying to know, and nice hits everyone :thumbsup:

OT:Hit a 25 or something like that in F2P Bh, made me happy and I got the kill \'

It's in the rift that's a part of the "A Soul's Bane" quest. The entrance is east of varrock.

nh.jpg

picture4uu9.png

picture4uu9.4ba7535248.jpg

Decided to mess around with dharoks. Used normal combat pots, piety, 86 strength. My max was 71 but didn't get pic fast enough.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

30lcsus.png

^ My nooby max with D Scimitar. Without pray though. But black mask+ Super potted

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.