The stupidest thing you have done?

malo2

Or, setting light to some magnesium and putting it in one of the bench/desk things that are full of gas pipes and litter. Almost took out a third of my school and killed 60 plus people. Was one of three and let one of the other guys confess and then played down my part.

Erm what, thats like life in prision/execution (depending on state) in America, how are you not in trouble for that?

Sounds like Nick is full of it.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, setting light to some magnesium and putting it in one of the bench/desk things that are full of gas pipes and litter. Almost took out a third of my school and killed 60 plus people. Was one of three and let one of the other guys confess and then played down my part.

Erm what, thats like life in prision/execution (depending on state) in America, how are you not in trouble for that?

Sounds like Nick is full of it.

For gods sake I hope he is. -.-

Sig

I think "almost" has been the key word here.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Well, in school we were doing a relay for our sports lesson.

I was part of blue team and the other teams were orange and yellow. The teacher said that from now on yellow team is part of blue team, but i didn't hear that. So when i was meant to pass that baton thing to someone from the yellow team instead i just ran straight past him and then past the other guy. That was so embarrassing! :oops:

LOL i had a similar "moment"

i used to be on teh solar racing car team at my high school.

well we all took turns testing it making sure it was safe, then my coach

radioed me to stop where i was going cuz it was a dead end, stupidly i forgot to turn it on lol.

i kept on going until i crashed a $35,000 dollar car into a trench,

Man im still hearing it from my old team lol.

8a6769dab0.png

hmm well ive had alot of stupid moments but i suppose my most recent was slicing my left arm open with a stanly blade after a girl dumped me :wall:

oh and btw worst part is she is still in love with me and i got back with her and she dumped me again lol!! wow wen it coms to girls in so gulible

Fordy166.png

I don't know if it was just incredibly stupid or I was sleepwalking, but the thing is I remember it vividly.

I had just moved with my family to Germany, and we were staying at the equivilent of a hotel but for the army. Esentially they were guest rooms for those who didn't have a house yet.

Since this was the first time I flew overseas before the jetlag really hit me hard. I ended up going to sleep at a normal time, but I then woke up in the middle of the night. Without even as much of thinking about what I was doing (I remember all of this) I walked out into the hallway and just started walking down it.

About half way I heard some people in another room (I swear they were having sex, but who knows -- I was like 13 at the time) and it snapped me out of it and I realized "what the hell am I doing outside?"

I stood outside for a bit until I had to knock on the door and had my dad let me back in (locked).

I want to say it was sleepwalking but, as I said, I remember doing all of it -- I just think I was screwed up because of the jet lag.

Yeah... To people above

The stupidest thing I've ever done is... Well theres some metal cage hockey goal things at my school. Run down the hill and jump into them, that sounds like fun. Weeeeee... Ow, thankfully no injuries, but god, it hurt.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Erm...I challenged this nerd to a multiplayer game of AoE...I won so now I'm a bigger nerd =(.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Got a number of them tbh. Broke into my friends houses, turned out his dad is the local police sergeant, cops got called and we were let away with it since it was a joke \'

Running away from a cop car, another one came around the corner and I ran into it at full sprint, got thrown up over the bonnet and continued running, even got away :lol:

Super-glued a teacher's phone above the white board and rang it repeatedly, he wouldn't let us out of the class as he thought it was someone in the front 2 rows whose phone was ringing. Eventually got bored of laughing and pointed out that his phone was super-glued above the board, had a great time helping him get it off 8-)

Got in a political debate with a Republican in a line for a ride at six flags. didn't end well :wall:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Cutting a bagel wrong with a really long, sharp serated knife(My knife hand was on the left, cutting right, toward my right hand which was holding it on the right. :oops: )

Not listening to what girls want you to do.....respect their authoritay. Seriously.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

I sliced the inside of my arm with a bread knife on Monday - two millimetres deep, and six - eight centimetres long. Just barely missed an artery and two major veins. I am so stupidly awesome.

Edit: A picture:

[hide=]armfb2.png[/hide]

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

Blipo, hide tags?

Well mine was probably 5 or 6 years ago. I was washing off the deck with some really high powered water. My dad told my not to get hit by it (but who listens to their dads?) So I decided to see what would happen if i stuck my hand in front of it. I ended up with a hole in the middle of my hand that went about 1/3 of the way through. It hurt like hell.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

This is really nasty, so dont read on if you dont want to know.

I was in bed bath & beyond, and just for kicks, I took a wiz on the floor. Got away with it..

I think I was like drunk :| :) :D :lol:

P.S.^Got that series of smilies from "That kid in School" thread

GG.gif

Blipo, hide tags?

Well mine was probably 5 or 6 years ago. I was washing off the deck with some really high powered water. My dad told my not to get hit by it (but who listens to their dads?) So I decided to see what would happen if i stuck my hand in front of it. I ended up with a hole in the middle of my hand that went about 1/3 of the way through. It hurt like hell.

Is the hole still there?

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Hid the cover work for a lesson. Then admitted to hiding it :wall: . In my defence, i thought the class snich would turn me in... I still laugh when i think about that :lol:

Cut my finger with a Swiss Army Knife. Went about 1/3 the way through.

All i can think of atm

I think my worst one was when I was 9....

It was about April-ish (I had no concept of time back then) and the car was broke so me and my mom were waiting for the bus to go to the store. I was standing there drinking a can of soda, not paying attention, and my mom was like "Kyla the bus is coming. Kyla the bus is coming. KYLA THE [bleep] BUS IS COMING!" The sidewalk was very wide, so I just bolted. I saw a bright white light, then GOOOOONG! I hit the busstop pole headfirst. The entire block heard it, all the way up to the third floor. Everyone looked out the window and was like "What the...?". So, needless to say, instead of catching the bus for the store, a neighbor took me to the hospital. I had to get stitches and I still to this day have a lump in my skull.

Last I checked that bus stop pole was taken down o.O I think my hard head damaged it beyond repair :P

P.S. I know I used my real name... I don't really care who knows it lol

I think my worst one was when I was 9....

It was about April-ish (I had no concept of time back then) and the car was broke so me and my mom were waiting for the bus to go to the store. I was standing there drinking a can of soda, not paying attention, and my mom was like "Kyla the bus is coming. Kyla the bus is coming. KYLA THE [bleep] BUS IS COMING!" The sidewalk was very wide, so I just bolted. I saw a bright white light, then GOOOOONG! I hit the busstop pole headfirst. The entire block heard it, all the way up to the third floor. Everyone looked out the window and was like "What the...?". So, needless to say, instead of catching the bus for the store, a neighbor took me to the hospital. I had to get stitches and I still to this day have a lump in my skull.

Last I checked that bus stop pole was taken down o.O I think my hard head damaged it beyond repair :P

P.S. I know I used my real name... I don't really care who knows it lol

You, miss, have just made my millennium. :lol: =D> :thumbsup: :mrgreen: That would have been the single funniest thing I have EVER seen if I were to have seen that. :twisted:

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

if i ever saw that on americas funniest home videos i'd vote for it

me and my friends constantly battle each other to see who can leave their hand in a bucket of ice water the longest

once at my job i decided i needed a day off so i grabbed some things from the back and started to head out but right as i get out into the parking lot i saw my boss. he said to me "where you going and why do you have hamburgers in your hand" (becuz it was a carls jr i worked at) and then i said "oh i was just bringing them to you i saw you coming around the corner and thought you could use a snack". got fired the next week :lol:

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

had a great time helping him get it off 8-)

wat?

Anyways, the stupidest thing I've done is tape 2 paperclips to a AA battery and plugged it into a wall socket. At school. That was a fun day. Didn't get in trouble for it though, but the marks are still on the walls(last time I saw them) from the (small) fire it caused. Good times. Elementary school too, man I was dumb. All I wanted was to play Pokemon, but my batteries died :(

Shivan.png

It's called the "Grand Exchange," and not the "Grand Alwaysatyourservicetodoyourbidding,regardlessoftheneedsofothers," for a reason.

107,992 to 99 cooking

96,545 to 99 fletching

24,699 to 99 smithing

I would indeed be happy if someone stopped spreading cancer all over this place. Even though it tends to be funny to read, but not as much when someone who demands people to make way for him comes along and decides to call others arrogant.