The stupidest thing you have done?

malo2

I'm glad my story made people rofl. I wish someone had a video camera that day. Or maybe I don't. I don't know if I'd want to relive that moment visually for the rest of my life.

My mother still tells that story whenever she meets new friends of mine. She likes to embarass me. Then again, what parent doesn't enjoy that?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You walked into it crank

Shivan.png

It's called the "Grand Exchange," and not the "Grand Alwaysatyourservicetodoyourbidding,regardlessoftheneedsofothers," for a reason.

107,992 to 99 cooking

96,545 to 99 fletching

24,699 to 99 smithing

I would indeed be happy if someone stopped spreading cancer all over this place. Even though it tends to be funny to read, but not as much when someone who demands people to make way for him comes along and decides to call others arrogant.

jumped through a window on a motorised scooter got 120 stiches over my legs arms and torse :thumbsup:

and the other really stupid thing i did was

a friend wanted to see if some plastic was sharp......

it was, more stiches -.-

skull2109.jpeg

You do not deserve the vital organs you possess. I hope you die a slow, painful inversed-exploded-tumor related death.

Only the other week I squeezed a glass I was holding and almost cut my index finger off.

I did that once...I took a wine glass out of the dishwasher and i squeezed it for no reason and it shattered. My hand wasn't even cut though :P

Probably the stupidest thing I've ever done was light a couch on fire by an old abandonded building or shoot my friend between the eyes with a roman candle

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Blipo, hide tags?

Well mine was probably 5 or 6 years ago. I was washing off the deck with some really high powered water. My dad told my not to get hit by it (but who listens to their dads?) So I decided to see what would happen if i stuck my hand in front of it. I ended up with a hole in the middle of my hand that went about 1/3 of the way through. It hurt like hell.

Is the hole still there?

nope it healed right up

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

My stupidest thing, ever, was what I did last night..

It was around 10:30PM and I was bored as hell. My bro and his friend were hogging the 360 and watching someone play Oblivion isn't that much fun. I didn't have any weed so I looked around my room for a while and came up with a bottle of prescription cough medicine that I had barely used when I was sick ~8 months ago. Since I was weedless I figured I'd give this stuff a shot. Chugged half the bottle, almost puked (can't stand the taste), and let it simmer for a few minutes. Wasn't feeling anything so I finished off the bottle. Shortly after my tongue went numb and I got really tired. I kept myself awake until just after midnight and then I fell asleep (probably passed out because I was in the middle of texting a friend). Woke up a little after 2 this afternoon and I was dizzy, light headed, and I couldn't feel pain when I hit myself (the medicine had codeine in it). So got up, took a shower (while trying not to fall over) and ate what I could. After a while it started to feel like my head was just floating in the air without a body. Now I've got a terrible headache and I'm tired as hell :(

-- CAUTION -- Do NOT try this. Using cough medicine as a drug can be very dangerous!

had a great time helping him get it off 8-)

wat?

Anyways, the stupidest thing I've done is tape 2 paperclips to a AA battery and plugged it into a wall socket. At school. That was a fun day. Didn't get in trouble for it though, but the marks are still on the walls(last time I saw them) from the (small) fire it caused. Good times. Elementary school too, man I was dumb. All I wanted was to play Pokemon, but my batteries died :(

Haha, if you were older and died from that, that would be one hell of a Darwin award winner there.

Stupidest thing I did was running straight into a glass door, and putting a nice crack in it, breaking my nose.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

had a great time helping him get it off 8-)

wat?

Anyways, the stupidest thing I've done is tape 2 paperclips to a AA battery and plugged it into a wall socket. At school. That was a fun day. Didn't get in trouble for it though, but the marks are still on the walls(last time I saw them) from the (small) fire it caused. Good times. Elementary school too, man I was dumb. All I wanted was to play Pokemon, but my batteries died :(

Haha, if you were older and died from that, that would be one hell of a Darwin award winner there.

Stupidest thing I did was running straight into a glass door, and putting a nice crack in it, breaking my nose.

Oh I've done that one... , more of a shatter than a crack.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

okay, last night I jumped out of a moving car (going roughly 40km/hr) into a wheelie bin. Twice.

I saw the picture.

You're crazy! CRAZY!

No, not really :lol:

When I was young I was at baseball camp (I was about 10) and I thought a container of anti-freeze was water, and I tried to open it and drink it. Luckily, I couldn't pry the thing open. Death averted.

I also egged a kids house the night after tp'ing it. Bad move. Cops were around the street (it would appear the kids parents called the cops, and they increased patrol of the area at night). Ended up hiding near a creek for 30 minutes before sprinting home. Good times.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Had alchohol precariously perched above some pyrotechs I've been known to screw up with...

There's an upside in that I'm excused from homework until my hand heals...Like you can see the frikking flesh burnt...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

shot my self with a bear trank to see what happend =D>

stuck a stapeler(spelling?) on my arm then pushed(it hit a bone and the ends curled and woudnt come out #-o ) to see what happend

cant think of any more atm

i do alot of stuff just to see what happens its fun till you hurt ur self

staples dont hurt tssshhhh, ive had 3 or 4 stuck in my bicep, and then when i was drunk i headbutted a stapler and got the staple stuck in my skull another, trip to the hospital \'

skull2109.jpeg

You do not deserve the vital organs you possess. I hope you die a slow, painful inversed-exploded-tumor related death.

staples dont hurt tssshhhh, ive had 3 or 4 stuck in my bicep, and then when i was drunk i headbutted a stapler and got the staple stuck in my skull another, trip to the hospital \'

Seeing your picture in the thread, you wouldn't think you did this stuff. Oh well, I'm still scared [cabbage]less of you.

I've pissed off a woman. 'Nuff said.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

alcohol can make me do weird stupid things and when drugs are brought in well even weirder stuff happens, and guess where the idea for the name skull2109 came from :lol:

skull2109.jpeg

alcohol can make me do weird stupid things and when drugs are brought in well even weirder stuff happens, and guess where the idea for the name skull2109 came from :lol:

2109 staples in the head? :lol:

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no im from brissie but out the country way

skull2109.jpeg

touched a metal tripod after it was over a bunsen burner for 30 minutes

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Stuck my little finger under a stapler where my nail is and hit it really hard. Did it during an exam too, staple got stuck in my finger through my nail. That was a looooong time ago, I've coppedonto myself now :P

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Seeing your picture in the thread, you wouldn't think you did this stuff. Oh well, I'm still scared [cabbage] of you.

Same :shock:

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D