Forum is coming back but :(

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back all you Tippers!! Please be patient and understanding why we get the boards back up to somewhat normal. As for avatars/signatures and smilies all will be taken care of in due time. Lets just be glad we are live again!

Hats off to our techies who have worked very hard in restoring the forums we all love and enjoy.

queenvalerie.png

What a jerk!

i was really active in the forums the last 3 months. All my posts are gone...

why I aughtta!!! :twisted:

[combat level: 124][skill total: 1,800+][quest points: 260][Mining: ??]

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

AFTER 8 YEARS OF PLAYING - PERM BANNED

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

Welcome back,

I'd like to remind you about cached topics on Google. You can still retrieve some of the lost datas there, in example blogs, player made guides and so on.

A short guide on how-to is on the front page of the Tip.It website, a few topics down.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

There goes 400 hard worked posts, including the Call of Duty Walkthrough.

Who ever the backstabber was... WHY!

Wow, I wish we went back to the old one. This one is too... New.

(BTW, Smilies aren't loading for me)

What a jerk!

i was really active in the forums the last 3 months. All my posts are gone...

why I aughtta!!! :twisted:

I know! I did more then I ever had done on these forums in the last three months. Oh well. I went through some withdrawls but I'm better now. Amazing job getting the board back up i bet that took a lot of work. Hopefully in a month this will all be a funny memory.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Great work bringing the forums back guys! A big thank you to you!

Sad that there are some people who just destroys for others. But anyway, it's great that the forums now are back!

I have really missed TIF. When things like this happens you learn to appreciate what you have much more. I will go and start posting right away :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Well there goes my blog lol :P (at least I have an excuse 2 not keep up with it now lol, but maybe I will restart it)

I'm sure I can make up my lost posts quite easily :)

At least the forums r back up that's a good thing, hopefully this won't happen again :(

I hope recovery goes smoothly 4 every1

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I would just like to give a thankyou to the people who helped bring back the forums and say they should be rewarded greatly

Madillamon.png

19.madillamon-one of my best friends really cool guy but you kinda sucked at monster hunting

Dam, I never realized how much TIF really means to me, it was really boring without the forums the past week or so. But Congratulations on the Grand Re-opening of the TIF. And a great thanks to those that brought some excitement back to my life =D. I wish I could do something to help though, but Im not the kind of guy that does the internet forums stuff, so I apologize.

Note: I'm not sure who the backstabber was... but I remember a member leaving and his "goodbye" was on Tip.it's front page, Im not sure if it was him or not but if it was.. thats just sad.

RIP. 300+ Posts

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Himm, I wish there was some way to restore post count. I posted a lot in the last month and a half, and had over 1500 post count :cry:

Ah well, big thanks to Tip.IT staff for getting it back up. Will you ever reveal who backstabbed us?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Speaking of lost posts I think about a 1000 or so of mine are lost in translation.

Who knows, I lost count after a while :/. Oh and curse you whoever did this to TIF, my past few days of work have been ungodly boring. (resorted to reading Something Awful forums again, thx guys =P~ )

my past few days of work have been ungodly boring. (resorted to reading Something Awful forums again, thx guys =P~ )

Nice, I personally registered on draynor.net forums out of sheer boredom. :D

rickastleywh7.png

Well, we'll grow stronger as a community then. Still a horrible thing to do. *sigh*

My post count was like 700 before, now it's less than 200. My sig also stinks and I can't change it 'till I get my desktop back. :(

hopesolopatriot.jpg