Thanks for the tip, and yeah I noticed lots of these small errors. Also, thanks for trying to improve my guide, glories has not been used for a while because:
1) Unless you have a geyser titan, it takes a long time to charge glories.
2) The distance from the bank to the altar is so short that any extra time really does add up. The distance from the edge bank from the tele spot and c war bank from the tele spot makes a huge difference.
I still think glories are better than rings of dueling, because they are usefull for other things beside Summoning. Glories are just a little bit cheaper then Rings of duelling, but it adds up in the long run. Here is why they are cheaper:
The distance to bank for both tele spots is the same (I timed it). To optimally recharge glories, you need 29 of them (1 equipped) and a combat bracelet (also equipped). Just tele to the warrior guild and run to the fountain.
When you use 29 glories (= 116 teleports), you will win 13.5k (the price for 116 Ring of Dueling teleports). In return you lose about 50 seconds to recharge them (I timed this too).
So in 50 seconds, you win 13.5k; which equals 965k per hour. (I think most people are better off with glories.)
So if you make more then 965k per hour, you should use rings of duelling and if you make less, you should use glories.
Because we are talking about 50 seconds, this only matters if you are going to have to recharge a lot (like 1000) of them. And so the glory method is only going to make a difference if you are going for 99 (which you are ...) or if you use them for a lot of other things like clues, farming, or simply to have a tele close to a bank. The only downside is the investment of 30 glories you need, to use this method.
Except from being cheaper in the long run, there are other reasons you should use glories instead of Rings of duelling, even when you are not training Summoning:
- the tele is really close to the GE
- it's really close to a spirit tree, giving you fast access to the Gnome stronghold/Maze village
- Edgenville has more things to offer, like furnace, close to wildy, water source, ...
- Glories can tele from wildy up to level 30 (instead of 20). This is extremely usefull for clues.
Even if you don't agree that glories are better, please add them as a possibility so people can decide for themselves.