Kent's guide to Summoning mastery! Bork

Inuashakent

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charm drop rates for some slayer monsters.

Monster: Dust Devils

Amount: 493

Crimson: 131

Green: 29

Gold: 63

Blue: 6

Monster: Kurasks

Amount: 561

Crimson: 47

Green: 157

Gold: 51

Blue: 9

Monster: Turoth

Amount: 715

Crimson: 35

Green: 170

Gold: 50

Blue: 15

Monster: Mighty Banshees

Amount: 829

Crimson: 33

Green: 135

Gold: 57

Blue: 12

Monster: Black Demons

Amount: 626

Crimson: 249

Green: 89

Gold: 151

Blue: 11

Hope I helped ::'

2dvjurb.png

More additions, The graahk,larupia, and kyatt have an invisible 5 boost to hunter.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Monster: Waterfiends in the Ancient Cavern

Amount: 138

Crimson: 112

Green: 2

Gold: 11

Blue: 2

I used a RoW to see if it seemed to change charm rates at all, in case you're interested in that info.

I got my unicorn finally :D About 1k more crimsons until geyser titan, and then it's a long time until another familiar I'm interested in.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Monster: Waterfiends in the Ancient Cavern

Amount: 138

Crimson: 112

Gold: 11

Blue: 2

I used a RoW to see if it seemed to change charm rates at all, in case you're interested in that info.

I got my unicorn finally :D About 1k more crimsons until geyser titan, and then it's a long time until another familiar I'm interested in.

Thanks. Grats on the Unicorn! And time for stories. :D

Your the first person who wants the same thing I want. I wasn't close to as happy when I got my unicorn as I was with my Geysers. Although unicorns owns, I only use it for Waterfiends anyways. Geysers... heh, they are ownage. =D>

Let me guess? Next one is 95? Thats what I'm going to do now. I'm going to buy all the seconds for 95 (already did) and shards(Almost) then camp at fiends for 95. I'll most likely use it all at once... Omg I'll be so happy when I get an Iron titan.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Yeah. The abyssal titan interests me in a small way, but really nothing exciting there. The iron titan will be fun just because it's an even stronger combat familiar. What I'm REALLY excited about is the pack yak at 96- with one of those and a unicorn pouch for after I use it up, I could probably last 6 or 7 solo Arma kills.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Tip for getting obsidian charms:

After TokTz-Ket-Dill, you can access that little mine with the mithril and addy rocks, and inside there's some Tzhaar-Hur that you can kill. Normally you'd get piled by all the other guys for attacking them (Tzhaar-Hur is the lowest level one if you haven't memorized the Tzhaar class system) but here there aren't any other gys to pile you. So you can get the fastest Tzhaar kills and therefore, the fastest obsidian charms, right? Mhmm. And you can mine some addy while you're there too.

After TokTz-Ket-Dill, you can access that little mine with the mithril and addy rocks, and inside there's some Tzhaar-Hur that you can kill. Normally you'd get piled by all the other guys for attacking them (Tzhaar-Hur is the lowest level one if you haven't memorized the Tzhaar class system) but here there aren't any other gys to pile you. So you can get the fastest Tzhaar kills and therefore, the fastest obsidian charms, right? Mhmm. And you can mine some addy while you're there too.

Thanks, but is it really worth the decreased chance of loot and the long trips to the mine? Or is it an alternative and not an revolutionary method.

inuyashakent-2.png

Thanks, but is it really worth the decreased chance of loot and the long trips to the mine? Or is it an alternative and not an revolutionary method.

No idea. Just thought it ought to be mentioned.

Alright, this post will contain some more slayer information. To start it off, an interesting monster.

Monster: Dried Zombies

Amount: 68

Crimson:4

Gold:2

Blue:6 (i didn't expect this seriously)

Monster :Aberrant Spectres (Pollnivech slayer dungeon)

Amount: 182

Crimson:11

Green:11

Gold:17

Blue:4

(Been a while since i gave charm data) Monster: Cave Horror

Amount: 156

Crimson:22

Green:2

Gold:6

Blue: 0 ( :( ) Got a black mask this task, so i suppose it isn't bad. 74 natures as well.

Monster: Dagganoth (Ranging kind, chaos tunnels) Additional Notes: I smoke bursted most of these, about 110, ice burst would be better.( They run away at low health, so you don't know which are already dying).

Amount: 135

Crimson:31

Green:7

Gold:15

Blue:1

Monster: Locust Rider (Scarabite)

Amount: 70

Crimson: 15

Green: 1

Gold: 8

Blue: 0

ny_lucario.png

Alright, this post will contain some more slayer information. To start it off, an interesting monster.

Monster: Dried Zombies

Amount: 68

Crimson:4

Gold:2

Blue:6 (i didn't expect this seriously)

Dried Zombies...? Wow, lol, I didn't expect that neither. Where exactly are they found?

inuyashakent-2.png

The dealing with scarabas plateau, so desert effect kicks in, but there is a spring for refilling waterskins nearby, and they don't hit often. (also dropped alot of mithril grapples for some reason.) I managed to do the full task with 2 bank trips and about 20 tuna. Also multicombat, so cannon works.

ny_lucario.png

The dealing with scarabas plateau, so desert effect kicks in, but there is a spring for refilling waterskins nearby, and they don't hit often. (also dropped alot of mithril grapples for some reason.) I managed to do the full task with 2 bank trips and about 20 tuna. Also multicombat, so cannon works.

Don't they have an extremely high max hit? And cannon isn't worth it on Zombies for charms.

inuyashakent-2.png

I'm a rather low combat/slayer level except for magic (please check my sig).

What would you advise me to kill for crimson charms?

Thanks,

iamkuba

You can't do waterfiends or dust devils or rock lobsters or greater demons or whatever. So train slayer for charms. You can aim for 65 to kill dust devils.

More additions, The graahk,larupia, and kyatt have an invisible 5 boost to hunter.

I know, I don't know how I keep missing these.

I'll have to give credits to everybody that gave me rates...

And grast de lille d! \'

When writing a guide what you know is irrelevant, it's what you actually write that counts,. ::' 8/10 for the guide btw, little errors cost ya' 2 points.

Also,whats is "grast de lille" its not spanish or german or french, so I'm stumped.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

I know, I don't know how I keep missing these.

I'll have to give credits to everybody that gave me rates...

And grast de lille d! \'

When writing a guide what you know is irrelevant, it's what you actually write that counts,. ::' 8/10 for the guide btw, little errors cost ya' 2 points.

Also,whats is "grast de lille" its not spanish or german or french, so I'm stumped.

I'll fix those when I done completely writing the guide.

I'm a rather low combat/slayer level except for magic (please check my sig).

What would you advise me to kill for crimson charms?

Thanks,

iamkuba

Your stats are a bit low... I would actually get 70 all stats, or at least 60 then start training. I would reccomend greaters at a higher level.

inuyashakent-2.png

Well, if those zombies have a high max hit, i didn't really see it, as my defence is 78. They seemed to have a general strength pure layout, fair hp, high strength and little attack, but they are some of the weakest things on that plateau anyway.

It's funny to see they actually drop charms, but I wouldn't see why anybody would hunt these.

inuyashakent-2.png

great guide! 11/10!~!!~!~!~! i will use this for my goal of 68 summon thanks for making it!!

and should i sell my terrorbirds or trade em in cause i get my meat for 17each

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

great guide! 11/10!~!!~!~!~! i will use this for my goal of 68 summon thanks for making it!!

and should i sell my terrorbirds or trade em in cause i get my meat for 17each

Sell them. You only get 8 shards from it, if I recall correctly. That's only 200 gp, which is less than the GE price.