Riff's Road to Taskmaster

[1] Introduction

[2] Current Stats

[3] Goals

[1] Introduction

I'm back (for now)! Looking to work towards Taskmaster emote, after that who knows!

[2] Current Stats

riff.png

[3] Skill Goals

riff.png

riff.png

riff.png

riff.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear your old blog was fine and that only recent information had been lost?

Good luck on your goals, I'll be active soon so hopefully I can see you in-game!

Nope, unfortunately everything before December 07 got wiped for some reason.

Thanks for the posts guys!

From what I know at the moment, data is being uploaded as we speak so the data which you lost before December '07 should be back soon.

If not, nice, new blog!

Ok thanks, I'll wait and see what happens when the new data arrives and make a decision then.

Thanks for the posts guys. My old blog has had the front page restored now, but I'd rather keep this one for now. Every two weeks now I'll post an update, which will incude my best levels, drops and clues. I'll post apart from that, but don't expect pictures until the 'Bi-Monthly Review'. The first review is going to be on the 14th, then again on the last day of the month and I'll try to follow that trend. I think this will better suit my gameplay now as I have less time online. :)

I'm still at Waterfiends, but it is really closing to and end here. I'll have finished my fifty trips by next Thursday, by then I'll have gotten 99HP as well. I'll then work on 80 Summoning, also look out for my Rate This! post I'll be making after that. Then, I think a complete revamp of my bank is in order so I can post it here and then some solo Armadyl. :D

Bi-Monthly Update - 1st June+ Edition

Welcome to my first edition of my bi-monthly updates! Every two weeks I will be posting the best bits of my playing time, so be sure to check back and see what I've been up to. I have quite a bit to talk about this edition, and lots of pictures to keep you entertained.

As some of you are aware, I made it my goal to complete fifty Waterfiend trips; for fun, charms and even a profit! I have to say I didn't think the 50 hours would fly by quickly with my limited playtime, but amazingly it is nearing an end and I am pleased with the results so far. I have had some great Sara Sword specs, some amazing clues and have racked up a fair amount of exp.

Here are my decent clues from 1st onwards:

Clue #135 - 6th June 08

clue135ie8.png

Clue #137 - 8th June 08

clue137mf6.png

Clue #138 - 8th June 08

clue138lh4.png

Clue #139 - 9th June 08

clue139xm9.png

These have boosted my Waterfiend profit very nicely, along with the Top Hat and other nice clue rewards I got last month.

I have also gained a couple of levels in the last two weeks, here is 94 Strength!! As you can see, the 94 Strength one

shows I haven't mastered taking pictures in combat just yet...

94strength12thjune08lk9.png

Bet you weren't expecting this today, tbh I wasn't. :P

99hitpoints15thjune08gu7.png

99hitpoints215thjune08vs3.png

Missing from this picture is about 250 mithril ore and 35k mithril arrows. Tomorrow I am going to finish organising my bank so I can post a picture here, get completely ready to start solo Armadyl and then possibly start my way to 80 Summoning, which I expect to finish by Wednesday/Thursday.

fiendprofitrc6.png

gratz mate

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

I was quite in shock when I saw your old blog locked yesterday night. I'm very glad to see you have a new one.

I have a feeling I'm gonna like those bi-months reviews a lot.

Owh and HUGE Huge HUGE Congratulations on 99 Hitpoints! =D> =D> *insert old thumbs up emote here a lot* =D=D=D=D=D

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif