Riff's Road to Taskmaster

Haven't been on too much, did the new quest which was good and have just been doing Temple Trekking. Going to get 88 Smithing on BXPW hopefully.

82smithing.png

Who is that guy who just logged off? :o

Seems like you have used BXPW in a good way :) Congratulations on all those recent Hunter levels too :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. :)

Did the Falador and Varrock Elite tasks, used the lamps on Fishing as I thought that would be most beneficial for my goals. Will do Ardougne Elite once I can boost to 91 Smithing, might attempt Taskmaster emote in the future.

Just did the new quest, was amazing! Although I got stuck for twenty minutes (literally stuck) in Kethsi when an agility obstacle failed and I was trapped in a 1x1 square. Mod Paul came and sorted it out though which was cool.

Tried killing Glacors a few times, got about five kills and three deaths with a few different methods but couldn't get the hang of it so gave up. :P

Should finish up 94 Crafting soon, might move onto 97 FM after or maybe 92 Fishing.

93crafting.png

• 8 months later...

It's been a while...

My PC has been broken for a couple months, had stopped playing long before that but decided to stick on a month's membership as my exams have finished and see what the game is up to these days. If (if) I get hooked again I'll probably look to finish up all the quests I have left and start working towards Taskmaster emote. Started Curse of the Firemaker's earlier but got a bit frustrated so I left it for now. PM me ingame if you want to, have noone to talk to at the moment. :thumbup:

CZTRl.png

NnolY.png

Will look to update the front page and title shortly, got 95 Cooking banked but after that it's Runecrafting and Agility to 90 that will take the longest time before Taskmaster. If anyone has a good guide for Runespan for absolute beginners I'd appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hopefully going to get started on Morytania task list now, still need to finish off Temple Trekking but I have good progress on the hard characters so shouldn't be too bad.

82Agility.png

ScreenShot001-35.png

ScreenShot002-23.png