Bad clue reward? Post it here!

So new with the promise of a guaranteed treasure trail reward I was eager to do this lvl 3 I got from Aberrant Specters five kills into my task. Here's the result.

badlvl3.png

The best part of it was a willow composite bow which I got another one from a lvl 1 the other day. :wall:

It was a pretty short trail though. 2 sara mages, One zammy mage, and a map in lvl 50 wild.

Fisher 4 lyfe.

tinyslamHYT.png

86,674 to 99 cooking

36,414 to 99 fishing! (7/31/10)

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what_a_clue.png

717gp in total. I hope I get more clues like this!

i lol'd

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

There was one clue I had...6 of 7 spots were deeeep wildy coordinates, and the 7th was the sara mage in the desert. Reward was decent (900k worth of trimmed stuff), but the clue itself....annoying as hell...

div>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been having some bad luck with clues recently but today I got an elite. I thought this would be the turn of my luck but...

worstreward.png

...came to a total of 163k. Took me ages to do <_<

Rohanlord.png

Notable solo drops: x3 Bandos boots, x2 Dragonic Visage, x2 Bandos Tassets, x1 Bandos Hilt, x1 Bandos Chestplate

First elite, after like four celtic knots, five compass clues, four scanning clues and two puzzles:

FirstElite.png

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

• 3 weeks later...

Got my free elite clue and did it. It could have been harder, I suppose, and there were no celtic knots or Wilderness locations. In the end, I got about what I paid for, though - I got a little less than 500k. Funny, since the day before I did an easy clue, netting me Zamorak robe legs, which sold for 500k instantly. I feel cheated.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

• 3 months later...