Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pokemon Thread

• Please log in to reply
5047 replies to this topic

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

I had some time to kill and was in one of my play with spreadsheets moods so I made a Gen VI training calc

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Was originally just gonna do it for Blisseys since the whole triple battle self killing Blissey thing, but since I had a list of pokemon anyway for the data it wasn't much work to chuck in a list of their base xp values so now you can calc training vs anything you like.

There are a few weird cases listed in the instructions that need some testing, but the rest should give pretty solid figures if anyone wants to grab a copy and use it for themselves.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

http://www.pokemon.c...mes/pokemon-go/

For anyone who didn't see it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts

The sad thing is that trailer realllllllllly oversells the gaming experience. Odds are it'll just be one of them gimmicky, kinda annoying VR games where you have to weirdly point your phone around to play and will ultimately offer nothing more than an akward to play normal pokemon game gone mobile.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
the last 4 seconds of actual gameplay footage =(

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Nostalgia pandering + mobile based = NO NO NO

Posted Image

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

In main series news:

Zygarde Brain/Cell/Dog/[bleep]huge mecha forms

Greninja that is either a mega/form/something or Ash, or both

Z version is most likely a thing based on the fact that the anime called it that. Mega Specials will probably have details, maybe.

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts

The Zygarde news seems very intriguing.

First up is the flat green blob being called to as the Zygarde Cell - it has a seemingly empty space in it's stomach and vacant pupils.

Then you have the non-flat blob called the Zygarde Core, which is the brain of every form. Judging by the difference between the Cell and Core I think the Zygarde Core actually specifically refers to the red stone thing that occupies the previously empty space.

Ie The red stone is the Zygarde Core and the blob is the Zygarde Cell - adding the Zygarde Core to the Zygarde cell makes it become more sentient (pupils go from green to black) and generally more active/alive (it stands up and rounds out more)

The Zygarde Dog is refered to the Zygarde 10% Forme

Normal Zygarde is refered to as 50% Forme

The big mecha thing is Zygarde Perfect Forme

Kinda suggests imo there may be up to 11 formes in all based on percentage progression - 0% Cell, 10% Dog 20%? 30%? 40%? 50% Normal 60%? 70%? 80%? 90%? 100% Perfect

Either that a 6 Forme setup (0,10,25,50,75,100)

Also yeah with it being XY & Z Anime pretty much confirms we are back to the mid-gen sequel being a third variant instead of 2 like they did for gen 5 and deffo looks like a mega Greninja, which almost certainly indicates Z will see a bunch of new megas and that Delphox and Chesnaught will be going mega too. Unless they pull another Blaziken and Greninja is a promo with his counter parts following in the next games, presumably Gen 7 since Z would round out the expected main series titles for gen 6.

Also side bar - on my quest to complete as much of a livingdex with hidden abilities as I can and looking to to start doing a shinydex follow up is that Jirachi is a weird case. It was 100% legit possible to get shiny Jirachi in earlier games but you can't get it through pokebank fake checks making it the one case of a pokemon that can legit be shiny becoming impossible to be legit shiny.

All the other not possible as legit shiny have just never been released as a shiny, either due to being event only like celebi, meloetta, keldeo, diance and hoopa or being shiny-locked in every wild encounter to do like Xerneas, Yvetal and Zygarde

Plv6Dz6.jpg

michel555555
[ Display Name History ]

michel555555

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,447 posts
  • RSN:michel555555
  • Clan:fealty stars

Not sure if I should put this here or in the anime thread but since most pokemon fans will probably be here.

For pokemon fans who've never watched pokemon origins its closet your going to get to the games being on tv.

For those who loved origins.

pokemon the strongest mega evolution mini series.

i know its a month old already but don't think a lot of people who love the games would pay attention to the tv shows anymore.

michel555555.png

click you know you wanna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users