Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Baton pass from something with Speed Boost? Trick Room?

Possible, but there are many better recipients of the Speed Boost. Attacking first will not stop a physical walls. Trick Room may actually backfire, since Bronzongs, Perts, and similar Pokemon are everywhere, and they carry EQ to scare your Empoleon away. Also, IIRC, Trick Room doesn't change priorities. If Empoleon gets hit by a SDLuke's Mach Punch, it's in horrible trouble anyways.

I'll post my friend code soon.

I've been looking for this thread for ages, and didnt realise it was on the first page. Anyone got a spare exp. share? I'll trade a Giratina for it :) Just put a weak pokemon holding exp. share, and I'll gladly hand over my ghost dragon thingy.

Anyway, I've been trophy gardening everyday for a porygon. #-o Still haven't had one, even though I've had 7 chances so far to get one.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

I'll post my friend code soon.

I've been looking for this thread for ages, and didnt realise it was on the first page. Anyone got a spare exp. share? I'll trade a Giratina for it :) Just put a weak pokemon holding exp. share, and I'll gladly hand over my ghost dragon thingy.

Anyway, I've been trophy gardening everyday for a porygon. #-o Still haven't had one, even though I've had 7 chances so far to get one.

I'll be able to give you one if my dad ever fixes the WiFi, so don't trade your precious Giratina for it. Giratina is win.

Also, get the trophy garden person to mention Porygon, then DON'T talk to him again. You'll maintain a 5% chance of finding Porygon in the garden until you talk to him again twice.

I just chained... 50 Shiny Gastly. I picked a decent one and I'm training it now, but that leaves quite a few left over if anyone would like to have one.

Wow how do you have the patience to get that many :shock:

I don't need one of them, but you think you can get that level 100 linoone cloned for me? The one from the shiny contest. You said you would try, but I never heard anything else.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I just chained... 50 Shiny Gastly. I picked a decent one and I'm training it now, but that leaves quite a few left over if anyone would like to have one.

I don't need one of them, but you think you can get that level 100 linoone cloned for me? The one from the shiny contest. You said you would try, but I never heard anything else.

Would you prefer the Linoone or a Shiny Pachirisu at level 100 with Pickup? Same thing basically, except that cloning the Linoone will take longer.

Would you prefer the Linoone or a Shiny Pachirisu at level 100 with Pickup? Same thing basically, except that cloning the Linoone will take longer.

Makes no difference to me. I didn't know you had a pachirisu, so thats the only reason I said the Linoone.

There you go. :)

(Wonders if you'll actually read the mail I attached...)

Oh yea, that Pachirisu was one of those I chained too. I chained 9 like 2 days ago.

EDIT: Oh yea, if anyone here needs an item, I found out how to use my dad's R4 to make items. So if you need an Exp. Share or Master Ball or something, just ask.

Oh yea, that Pachirisu was one of those I chained too. I chained 9 like 2 days ago.

I just did before I read your post. :D

Yes I do like it. I'll teach it some good moves so I can just chain with it.

I just built a Baton Passing team, and it dominates. I start with Ninjask, and pass through various eveelutions, until I get to Lucario, who then ruthlessly sweeps the opposing team. If that fails, I have my other fighters and a Garchomp.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I just built a Baton Passing team, and it dominates. I start with Ninjask, and pass through various eveelutions, until I get to Lucario, who then ruthlessly sweeps the opposing team. If that fails, I have my other fighters and a Garchomp.

And if you get phazed halfway through?

EDIT: Oh yea, if anyone here needs an item, I found out how to use my dad's R4 to make items. So if you need an Exp. Share or Master Ball or something, just ask.

Can I have an exp share please? Still need one badly.

Code is 4682 7047 0662

What would you like for it?

Also, if you can do it, maybe a macho brace and focus sash =P

EDIT: Gonna try to get 300 Eevees via breeding. Then thats my box space done, and open for trading.

Current count - 15.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

• 3 weeks later...

ok guys i have a problem and i need ur help. i'm in the spacial rift mid point in explorers of time. i stupidly saved with no reviver seeds and now i'm stuck. is there any possible way to leave the rift and go back to the town or do i have to try and attempt to kill palkia?

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

ok guys i have a problem and i need ur help. i'm in the spacial rift mid point in explorers of time. i stupidly saved with no reviver seeds and now i'm stuck. is there any possible way to leave the rift and go back to the town or do i have to try and attempt to kill palkia?

kill palkia or restart the entire game

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Or let it kill you and restart back in town, only having to run back up to refight I think.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

Or let it kill you and restart back in town, only having to run back up to refight I think.

It's multiple dungeons to get to him and he most likely saved on the way

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

It's multiple dungeons to get to him and he most likely saved on the way

Better than spending 10+ hours restarting.

• 2 weeks later...