Drawball - New Recruits Needed!

Denismage

Damm i had 95% ink then my IP reset :wall: :wall: :wall: :evil: :evil: :evil:

and i was going to erase all the pink on the letters :cry: :cry:

faiyaz101.png

Unfairly Banned-Appeal In Process, Its been slow due to the sheer number of them

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the underbanners look really cool!You can see I have already parted to them <3:

Oh, and our logo looks like !@#@...

:cry:

EDIT: Fixed up the T with my 30%...still looks bad though... #-o

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

:o Rune AIDS?

Damn.

Yeah, I actually loled when I saw that. Much better attack then that d3n crap. Logokiller? anything to do with you?

Just used my 61.1% turning the D back to a P and to fix some of the T.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

100% ink and the logo looks ok. Well I guess I'll just wait. :cry:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

The logo looks great at the moment :D

Also added one of those sigs from the first post.

It does!! :shock: Just the Hyt looks a bit [developmentally delayed]ed...Lol

<3:

Not for long I'm guess though... :cry: I shall attempt to fix what I can with my 60% ink though :D

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It's a damn Tip.It logo, it's not the end of the world if some people from /b/ or whatever "invade" it. In a few months, you'll be over it and the logo will disappear.

The topic before the rollback had over 75 pages, this isn't some fly by night thing people are doing here.

It's a damn logo for some website you post on, it really shouldn't mean much to you. Spend your time outside for a better cause, instead of spending hours trying to "protect" something that will eventually be erased/

It's a damn logo for some website you post on, it really shouldn't mean much to you. Spend your time outside for a better cause, instead of spending hours trying to "protect" something that will eventually be erased/

Get over yourself, if people want to spend 10 minutes of their day fixing the logo let them.

Get over yourself, if people want to spend 10 minutes of their day fixing the logo let them.

or 2 minutes defacing it! wait i didnt just say that... bye

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Grafitti alert! Scramble all drawers! Scramble all drawers! All avaliable units! :ohnoes:

Finally I can use my 100% ink!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Grafitti alert! Scramble all drawers! Scramble all drawers! All avaliable units! :ohnoes:

Sir yes sir!

I has a cookie first please??? :D

Argh, the logo does look like crap to be honest...

ojdv.jpg