Smash Club.

Caxis

I liked those games kcdragon. I saw that stunt you were trying to pull with Bowser. Putting the damage on 2.0 and then just using side-b. It doesn't work on Wario he's to cool. You are pretty good with peach. I bet you could master her if you just kept training really hard with her. Peach is so [edit=sweet]EVIL[/edit] :geek:

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked those games kcdragon. I saw that stunt you were trying to pull with Bowser. Putting the damage on 2.0 and then just using side-b. It doesn't work on Wario he's to cool. You are pretty good with peach. I bet you could master her if you just kept training really hard with her. Peach is so "sweet" :geek:

Yeah, but my stunt didnt work right. I set bob-ombs, bumpers, and smart bombs on high, but it kept choosing your items instead (I think it was, cause I didnt have final smashes on and they kept popping up) so we didn't have a totally chaotic match.

They were fun anyways. I look forward to fighting you again.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I liked those games kcdragon. I saw that stunt you were trying to pull with Bowser. Putting the damage on 2.0 and then just using side-b. It doesn't work on Wario he's to cool. You are pretty good with peach. I bet you could master her if you just kept training really hard with her. Peach is so [edit=sweet]EVIL[/edit] :geek:

I beg to differ

prospektssigza4.jpg

Well it's my summer holidays now and while watching Euro 2008 I have been eagerly awaiting Brawl. Just under 2 weeks to go until it finally hits Europe :D

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Those were some nice games. Once again you owned me, though I got close on a couple. Was I doing better than last time, when I was playing good and not making stupid mistakes?

Yeah, but I never see you spot-dodge. Try incorperating it in your game, and you'll just as good as me and Mano. Or close.

Don't overall, I proved that by predicting your rolls to finish you with snakes f-smash.

Your getting close, but definetely can't beat my Snake. :ugeek:

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Yeah, but I never see you spot-dodge. Try incorperating it in your game, and you'll just as good as me and Mano. Or close.

Don't overall, I proved that by predicting your rolls to finish you with snakes f-smash.

Your getting close, but definetely can't beat my Snake. :ugeek:

Yeah, I saw your predictions on my rolls with snakes side smash (f-smash looks like final smash lol)

I was spotdodging a tiny bit, but not much. Also I think I need to work on hovering close to the ground.