Smash Club.

Caxis

Anyone want to Brawl?

1032-0915-2018

I can, if you want. I'm on right now, by the way...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting on in 20 minutes. That would be 5:00 P.M. CST.

I'll be looking forward to it, I'll get on exactly at 5 CST.

Oh, and if I ever log out for no reason, it's because my dist is scatched. I'll be back on in 3 minutes if I do.

Yeah, and if I drop out in the middle of a match it's probably cause I got a disc read error, but those havn't affected me in a while now.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I'm getting on in 20 minutes. That would be 5:00 P.M. CST.

I'll be looking forward to it, I'll get on exactly at 5 CST.

Oh, and if I ever log out for no reason, it's because my dist is scatched. I'll be back on in 3 minutes if I do.

Yeah, and if I drop out in the middle of a match it's probably cause I got a disc read error, but those havn't affected me in a while now.

I dropped out... :(

We have the same problem. When I start a brawl, I get an error.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Good games Lenin, I think we're about equal. I got lucky a lot... :P

I got dropped out twice, the second time was when I decided to stop playing.

I hate the Mario Bros. stage by the way, stupid crabs...And turtles...

doublesmileyface1.png

I'm gonna hafta repost my code tomorrow. I won't be able to tonight. I've also been distracted by a new game I got (Trauma center: New Blood) but I'll try to remember to get it up there.

Good games Lenin, I think we're about equal. I got lucky a lot... :P

I got dropped out twice, the second time was when I decided to stop playing.

I hate the Mario Bros. stage by the way, stupid crabs...And turtles...

Ha, I posted this on the other thread by accident, but from Green Hill Zone to Spear Pillar I was actually on the phone with my grandmother at the same time :lol: And I still beat you at GHZ! I hate Mario bros, too, don't know why I picked it. You're good with Dedede, but my Wolf just about matches him.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Were you playing with one hand? :o

At my friend's birthday party, we were eating pizza but didn't want to stop playing...So we played with our feet. Mega-failure.

I was way off with my Marth, I can't even blame it on the lag...I just countered at all the wrong times. I don't even know why I use Pit anymore, I consider him to suck now. Sure, his recover is awesome, but that's not going to win for you...

I plan on attempting to make Dedede my main, I want a bit more unique character. Too many people use Marth.

doublesmileyface1.png

Yeah, I like how my mains are ones people don't use often and therefor arn't used to fighting. I'm practicing with Peach a lot lately, my Ganondorf is pretty good, and I'm a beast with Lucas. :D

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Yeah, I like how my mains are ones people don't use often and therefor arn't used to fighting. I'm practicing with Peach a lot lately, my Ganondorf is pretty good, and I'm a beast with Lucas. :D

Link definetely goes on that list! :D

At my friend's birthday party, we were eating pizza but didn't want to stop playing...So we played with our feet. Mega-failure.

I was way off with my Marth, I can't even blame it on the lag...I just countered at all the wrong times. I don't even know why I use Pit anymore, I consider him to suck now. Sure, his recover is awesome, but that's not going to win for you...

I plan on attempting to make Dedede my main, I want a bit more unique character. Too many people use Marth.

AlphaZealot and Chu dat are people who actually play competetive melee with one hand!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9519411737

inuyashakent-2.png

Oh, wouldn't that be awesome? But no, I was holding the phone on my shoulder, it slipped about 3 times, I think :P Besides, with one hand I couldn't reach the B button on the Wiimote.

Edit: finally got around to doing this:

Name: Vlad

FC: 3480-3172-0182

Time Zone- EST (GMT -5hr)

Available- Most any time, really, depends on the day. Some days I'll be available all day, others never.

Most used characters

--------------------

Main: Wolf

Other major: Pokemon trainer, Ike

Minor: Lucario, Meta Knight, Sonic

Never ever use: Ice Climbers. I hate them with a vengeance.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Here's my friend code again YAY

1032-2280-0189

Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)

Play Time: Whenever me or my Fiance get the TV to Play. He also plays, but with him it's late-night or his days off, which are sporatic.

So yeah. I'm not playing right now, but probably will later, after cleaning.

Oh, wouldn't that be awesome? But no, I was holding the phone on my shoulder, it slipped about 3 times, I think :P Besides, with one hand I couldn't reach the B button on the Wiimote.

Edit: finally got around to doing this:

Name: Vlad

FC: 3480-3172-0182

Time Zone- EST (GMT -5hr)

Available- Most any time, really, depends on the day. Some days I'll be available all day, others never.

Most used characters

--------------------

Main: Wolf

Other major: Pokemon trainer, Ike

Minor: Lucario, Meta Knight, Sonic

Never ever use: Ice Climbers. I hate them with a vengeance.

OOOoooo 2 newcomers ::'

Ice climbers are like. Two. :^o

inuyashakent-2.png

AlphaZealot and Chu dat are people who actually play competetive melee with one hand!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9519411737

That's awesome. People playing with one hand are better than me (Using two). :oops:

Back when I started using Marth, I thought very few people used him... :lol: Oh, how surprised I was when I found out that 3 of my friends used him as well...

So Dedede it is (After a brief bit of Pit). In the official Brawl thread, there was something about the most anticipated new character, and while basically everyone said Metaknight, I said Dedede. :thumbsup:

And personally, Lenin, I don't think it's that I'm pretty good with Dedede, but rather you're not used to playing against him. Likewise, I've realized I've never really played against Wolf before, so I was at a loss at what to do.

Anyway, I think I'm done with homework for the year, so I can get back to playing again. \'

doublesmileyface1.png

Why did I never post this before?

manoman

Friend Code: 0173-0985-7851

Timezone/location: Pacific (GMT -08:00) BC Canada.

Availability: No specific time, whenever I'm on.

Hey Caxis, never noticed you were from BC too :lol:

And personally, Lenin, I don't think it's that I'm pretty good with Dedede, but rather you're not used to playing against him. Likewise, I've realized I've never really played against Wolf before, so I was at a loss at what to do.

Anyway, I think I'm done with homework for the year, so I can get back to playing again. \'

That could be, but right before you I had played 2 Wifi matches against a Dedede and somehow won both, plus I've played Dedede CPU a few times. But w/e.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

That could be, but right before you I had played 2 Wifi matches against a Dedede and somehow won both, plus I've played Dedede CPU a few times. But w/e.

Just remember that CPU's AI are limited to a select option of ways to attack, while when playing a human, they can do things that you couldn't even imagine.

Just remember that CPU's AI are limited to a select option of ways to attack, while when playing a human, they can do things that you couldn't even imagine.

The one thing coms can do is perfect shielding 100% of the time. :wall:

Other than that, CPU's AI makes them extremely predictable and pretty useless for training. Unless you get this...

inuyashakent-2.png