Caxis

Smash Club.

:|

Why not?

The first few games were ok, up until the wolf one.

You know, the one where i was actually doing somewhat ok until the 2nd life?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

:|

Why not?

The first few games were ok, up until the wolf one.

You know, the one where i was actually doing somewhat ok until the 2nd life?

You never even attempted to play.

songokusigtif.png

Yes i did.

I didnt attempt to shield or grab, or shieldgrab, try any technique things that I do.

I didnt even scar with wolf, and barely even scissored with Falcon.

And I didnt do any projectile combos with link - i did try.

The lag is too much to actually try, because i know for a fact, if i DO try, i will lose easier.

Yes i did.

I didnt attempt to shield or grab, or shieldgrab, try any technique things that I do.

I didnt even scar with wolf, and barely even scissored with Falcon.

And I didnt do any projectile combos with link - i did try.

The lag is too much to actually try, because i know for a fact, if i DO try, i will lose easier.

Why are you contradicting yourself on purpose?

The lag wasn't horrible - the only thing that battered me when you were playing was that you didn't even bother to play me - but picking characters you are not familiar with, choosing New Pork City, and just taunting really bothers me, I just won't play you next time around.

songokusigtif.png

Ok, so, stop being a knob and pay attention.

Lag isnt the same for everyone.

I know who I am familiar with, and I know I can use them semi-decently. I havent played online as much as you, so dont say just because i cant use them online I dont know them. Yeah im going to hit attacks with 2-3x lag.

For taunting, 1. I use them for messages, and 2. I change them for people im vsing so I forget which ones are what. 3. I'm used to taunting show ma ya moovz.

And fine, dont take me on again. Like i care. Even if you did you'd say im crap because i miss a knee with falcon due to the epic lag.

@Gallade

nice snake i guess.

So many times when you were edgehogging with up smash, (seriously) my airdodges were badly timed due to the lag and some didnt even come out.

Like when I was kirby and i kept hitting the c stick left into you the other day but nothing happened. Like 3 times?

Ok, so, stop being a knob and pay attention.

Lag isnt the same for everyone.

I know who I am familiar with, and I know I can use them semi-decently. I havent played online as much as you, so dont say just because i cant use them online I dont know them. Yeah im going to hit attacks with 2-3x lag.

For taunting, 1. I use them for messages, and 2. I change them for people im vsing so I forget which ones are what. 3. I'm used to taunting show ma ya moovz.

And fine, dont take me on again. Like i care. Even if you did you'd say im crap because i miss a knee with falcon due to the epic lag.

When did I say you were crap? I am not used to lag - lag is the same for both players.

songokusigtif.png

Well you said im using characters im not familiar with, when I used..

Falcon,

Mario ONCE,

Link,

Fox,

Wolf.

Falcon was my old main but i still use him alot - Wolf is my new main - Fox is my 2nd and Link im learning still, as for mario, idk why I picked him.

So basically saying that im not familiar with ones I am familiar with is saying Im crap.

And btw i dont think lag is the same, I had a few spots of extreme lag when you were still going fine.

Well you said im using characters im not familiar with, when I used..

Falcon,

Mario ONCE,

Link,

Fox,

Wolf.

Falcon was my old main but i still use him alot - Wolf is my new main - Fox is my 2nd and Link im learning still, as for mario, idk why I picked him.

So basically saying that im not familiar with ones I am familiar with is saying Im crap.

And btw i dont think lag is the same, I had a few spots of extreme lag when you were still going fine.

People share the lag - this is the behavior of P2P servers. Period.

The characters which you were not familiar with were Mario and Lucas - I could tell you were not familiar with them because you yourself quit the match while using them.

Saying you are not familiar with those characters isn't saying you are crap.

songokusigtif.png

I am familiar with lucas, just not pro.

And I can use him, trust me.

And when i said you said i was crap, i thought you said i was unfamiliar with the ones i am familiar with (thus calling me crap) but i guess not.

and I quit because of the epic wtf moments that were happening with them.

I highly doubt that we have the same lag when you say you arent good online yet can still grab me in time, while my attacks come out way too late, or even dont.

kk

good idea

Stop playing & spamming this thread and start playing real fighting games.

Like Street Fighter...

Look what you did now skate, you made him troll the Street Fighter thread D:

Reading these arguements about SSBB is [bleep]ing funny though, not going to lie. It's like people arguing about the balancing mechanics of pokemon or something.

Stop playing & spamming this thread and start playing real fighting games.

Like Street Fighter...

Troll much? -.-

And since when was the last time you played with us?

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Probably the last time he had a penis. :thumbup:

Just joking round skate :P

Probably the last time he had a penis. :thumbup:

Just joking round skate :P

I'm pretty sure that's pushing it a little... :|

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I know

its all fun and games, dont get angry.

I gotta learn snake more

So far my most technical character, but i use grenades a bit too much in comparison to snakeslides, c4s, etc.

Friend Code:1633-9644-2679

Timezone/location:Central Time (USA)

Availability:Whenever

dtownboy.png

chatscreen-1-1.jpg

Brawl Code: 1633-9644-2679 (always up for a battle! PM me.)

Troll much? -.-

And since when was the last time you played with us?

Well Ray has totally killed any humorous comebacks I could possibly think of with his statement, true or not (those sex changes just keep getting cheaper, after the fourth time).

The arguments & debates about SSBB are pretty funny, but they do hold true to the game though. I'm pretty sure SSBB is the second best fighting game series released, with SF on top. The similarities between the strategies and knowledge of gameplay with SF & SSBB is extremely close together.

Playing either of these games will make you a better player in the opposite.

Thanks for not kicking my [wagon] skate.

Imo, for fighter games, the best are arcade games - SF on consoles is just stupid, it shouldve stayed arcade only imo.

But, SSBB is more open to people, it has more options for people - fun - and it has more of a lets play this cause its random thing too :P

EDIT: Arguing/debating about how one can be better than the other in a fighting game is much more worthy than arguing about how a dark elf warrior can defeat a troll mage in 2.58348345 seconds on WoW.

pwned.

Arguing/debating about how one can be better than the other in a fighting game is much more worthy than arguing about how a dark elf warrior can defeat a troll mage in 2.58348345 seconds on WoW.

pwned.

What was that video Nadril linked to where some guy totally pwned this dungeon full of max or near max level mobs, and there was like hundreds of them.

Yea, like that's not realistic!

the one thing we can all agree on is that sonic's final smash is overpowered :twss:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

the one thing we can all agree on is that sonic's final smash is overpowered :twss:

Final Smashes were built so unbalanced that it sucks the fun out for me. 1 with the Space animals/Sonic and you lose a life, for sure. It has the exact same properties and effects as a regular item. It's just too random and unbalanced.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Final Smashes were built so unbalanced that it sucks the fun out for me. 1 with the Space animals/Sonic and you lose a life, for sure. It has the exact same properties and effects as a regular item. It's just too random and unbalanced.

Though nothing is better than somehow getting three KOs with a Warlock Punch, getting a smash orb with the same Warlock Punch, and then using it once the respawning players' invincibility is over, getting a total of 6 kills with only two presses of "B".

Too bad it only happened once. :(

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I now use all the space animalz.

:)

Laser lock lolz.