Misunderstood Monsters: Wyverns and more!

Erichermit

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, my opinion is that hunting clues for cash really isn't all that efficient as the money yield from clues just really isn't what it used to be.

That said, a lot of people find them to be more enjoyable than other methods of gathering cash, so if you find it a fun enough way to earn money, it's worth it.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Just thought I should mention that you might also want to update the prices on Granite Legs and Wyvern Bones in that guide... Granite Legs are (mid-range) 294k and Wyvern Bones are (mid-range) 5k. ^.^

fuer grissa ost drauka

"Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary, cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no committment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit. It is the balance of life: death. It is the dance with death."

"Dance with me, Death." Bringer of death. "I am ready."

Just thought I should mention that you might also want to update the prices on Granite Legs and Wyvern Bones in that guide... Granite Legs are (mid-range) 294k and Wyvern Bones are (mid-range) 5k. ^.^

There's a lot to be updated, tbh. For one, soul split and turmoil makes meleeing much more viable than it ever was already.

Yeah, the guide has become horribly archaic. It will be re-update sometime in the Summer.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Here you go Eric, :)

[hide]

before doing this, ensure you have

ruza8m.png

ENABLED OR IT WONT WORK

quick shortdown of it :)

kb9jqp.jpg

Stand in the red area, and when attacking north mage, the blue spot. (explained later)

28a7zi1.jpg

Stand in the red area when attackin the south mage.

ranvur.jpg

stand in the blue spot for the north mage, the area indicated on the mage is where it will spawns and where it should stand for any given period of time

167jm7o.jpg

when attacking from the blue spot, the mage should move to the red area, and will drop its drop in the green area

23j5qtj.jpg

an extra spot, stand in the spot shown and it should go fine

2ymy4i0.jpg

same as last picture, except the black area should also be safe

[/hide]

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Thank You! I'll look into testing this out and re-including Bandos Mages. However, this will probably take me a while :x

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg