What's the most you've lost when you've died?

joey11223

Well i was just interested in seeing what people have lost when they've died.

For me the most i lost was when i died on a slayer task, i lost Guthan's spear and helm, black mask, whip and a few other items, it came to a total cash value of around 10m. I wasn't really that annoyed to be honest, it was my fault i died because i took too much of a risk with low hp and when i tried to run back for my items a random got me...

So basically I'd like to see what you guys have lost, items and then maybe give it a rough cash value, maybe an explanation of what happened if you like.

cakesncats056-1.jpg

this belongs in questionarres >.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

this belongs in questionarres >.<

Indeed. But don't worry, everyone makes mistakes after all. ;)

For the topic, I have only lost Full Rune as I'm F2P. Oh, also some food. This was in the old Wilderness when I died from a PK Run in.

j0xPu5R.png

Whip, Dragon Boots, Warrior Ring, Neitiznot Helm, and a few other items. I was exploring Saradomin's Encampment, Madmanpur3 insisted we try visiting it again to see if we can find some more efficient way to fight her. After 2 kills, Mad gets teleported by ring of life. Our other friend and I tried to stay, Zilyana spawned, 3-hitted me, turned, and 2-hitted our other team mate. :XD:

This was before gravestones, but after the 1-minute rule where when you die, your dropped items don't show up to anyone for a minute.

ranger boots, robin, archers ring, over 1k addy bolts, sara d'hide body an chaps, rune crossbow, anti-fire sheild, ava's accumulator, plus couple 100k gp an other random drops/pots, twice <_<

twice!?!?!

both at steel drags, 1st time jagex fault, world crashed, they wouldnt roll back, 2nd time today, totally my fault

baileydafrog.png

Before a few months ago, I had only died 2 times with pretty small losses:

1) Really stupid dead while questing. Thrower trolls. Was only just members and kind of freaked out. Lost 350k.

2) KQ with friend, he saved my helmet though. Lost around 400k. Was fighting, but she was pretty though that time. She was nearly dead, and as you can imagine, we tried to tele as late as possible. However, she kept living, and when I was at 35 HP I clicked my tele, nothing happened. Apperantly, I forgot to bring a charged crystal seed...

Then almost a whole year of no death.

However, I started doing some bandos with my mate. He was tanking. Lag, dead. Nothing to add, lost 1.5M. Btw, my mate dc'ed too, he appeared in his house with 18 hp or so.

And lately, 3 months after the Bandos death, 3 more deaths have occured. I seem to die more and more...

1) Bork. I mostly kill him easily, so I bring cheap food like Tuna. Mage got me down to 45 hp. I'm thinking, hm, I'll eat when that bugger hits me one more time (Bork was nearly dead). Got hit a 23. Okay eat.

Suddenly I'm dead. What I remember is another 22 and then some small numbers. Just that one time the mage hits me twice in a row for 20+, those stupid little orks decide to hit two 7's (or whatever) too... Lost fire cape and 1.5M in stuff.

2) Steel drags.

This is where it gets really annoying. I'm maging those drags for like 2 hours. Got a good amount of charms, and drops, even a dragon med. Virus scan, computer freezes. I appear in lumby without my ahrim and infinity boots. I get to keep the stupid dragon med though...

Ran back but too late. (had to wait 2 + min before I could log in again). 2M down the drain

A week later (yes, twice in a week!), I decide to go back. This time I brought no inf boots, and a glory in stead of fury. I'd only loose farseer, glory, wealth, and drops this way. And yes, it happens again... After 3 hours of fire bolting bam, connection lost. Appear in fally. I got the drill now, run back, too late. Again...

My computer fails me :(

The only good thing about f2p is you have less to lose. I only lost a few sets of rune in the wilderness, and i think two against lesser demons because I spent to much time on the forums. I blame it all on you tip.it and the addictive forums.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Unfortunately the day GW came out, I lost Guthan's helm/spear, fury, rune boots, barrow gloves, obby cape, Karil top, bottom, some food and some pots. I went into GW thinking it can't be so dangerous. I click the rope down, check tip.it for about 10 seconds, I come back and I'm sitting in Falador with Guthan's plate and legs and a d square. Pretty slick eh?

debian.png

Not much, maybe full red dhide, a dds and a lvl 3 clue scroll, back in the pking days I got barraged in around 40 wildy, I was 78 combat, I got ravaged lol.

I haven't died recently. I got killed in 2 hits by a green dragon without a pot or shield while protecting my mate from revenants, 33,34 dead, back in Fally. My mate kept restoring my gravestone, I only lost a few sharks because i lacked room.

No major deaths for me.

Lego_Luke.png