Tip.it P2P Hi-score List

QueenValerie

1urbestfreind: P2P

(1651 total, Highest skill is 87 Magic, 100 combat, 83 HP) <-- Figured it would be easier than looking everything up.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

nice work ( i dont understand programming, but i recognise it when i see good work ) =D>

please add me Pay to play: A Rose Thorn

Total level 1921, highest skill 98 defence, combat 118,

Hp 95

------------------------

Grateful to have played Runescape1

More grateful to play Runescape now!

Names Added&Updated.

Must have TOTAL LEVEL higher then 1,495 to be added at this time. ( P2P list only )

Thanks to all who voted in our poll for the hottest banner and to all who participated in the contest.

Big congratulations goes out to tripsis for winning the banner contest!! Be sure to congratulate her when you see her. :thumbsup:

We will be sporting our new banner hopefully in the next 24-48 hours. Full credit will go to our winner Tripsis.

queenvalerie.png

Erm.. you need over 1485 to be on the list.. but i'd be rank less than 100, in the cooking skill..

so the hiscores are based on the total level? :(

Yes, the hiscores are based on total level. Since the Runehead highscores can only hold 500 names on the list it only shows people who are ranked on the list (in this case based on overall total level). If you wanted to make a list for highest in any given skill you would have to make a new list for each one and add all the names accordingly. You would need to look at everyones individual stats or look at cooking only for example. So if they did that for every skill thats 24 more lists which would be to much work and take to much time. Although the Runehead highscores aren't as in depth as the ones on Runescape I do support them for the hard work and effort in designing and creating theese lists. :thumbsup: Its a great addition to the community. I hope this explains things, if not feel free to pm me or post again.

Names Added&Updated.

Confused.. Can i still add myself?

Hawk0078: F2P

No you can not add yourself. I added you missed you last time sorry about that we both were posting at the same time. :mrgreen:

Thanks MedievalKid for the nice explanation on the above users question. "Yes, the hiscores are based on total level".

queenvalerie.png

Frea Guitar: F2P List

I got deleted from the previous one :cry:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Joedeby, P2P.

(total lvl is 1816, if someone is too lazy to check me on high-scores for validation^^)

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Re4p3r1: F2P

Sorry you are not a pure F2P I can not add you to that list. You also do not have a high enough Total Level to be added to P2P list. :cry:

Names Added&Updated.

Must have TOTAL LEVEL higher then 1,500 to be added to the P2P list.

queenvalerie.png