Pictures of those TIFers! ~All NEW!~

-Devoted12-

In light of recent events, we most likely will be unable to count last months winners, unfortunately. I will have to talk with MC, but most those posts were lost and it is simply too hard to sort through 50 pages of cache in order to count. This could change, but regretfully, I doubt it will.

So, this means the contest will start anew, beginning here. Same rules as before. Unfortunately, you may not repost old pictures, there is no way for us to clarify how old they were or if they were in the other contest, which makes it unfair.

Now let us go out and find those TIFers!

Hiya,

I thought I would go ahead and make this thread for a little fun, game also, that we could have throughout the game of Runescape.

The rules are very simple, basically, when you see a TIFer, whether found in world 99 or any other world, take a screenshot of them and post them here! It is a friendly competition in order to "find" some of the more well known TIFers as well as trying to find those TIFers whom try to stay out of the limelight *Cough, me, cough* , or any TIFer at that.

I challenge you Tifers to try and find all of us, beginning now!

Major Rules:: Do not quote pictures unless you place remove the picture. We don't want to stretch the page!

Please do not post old pictures, because then the user doesn't know they were spotted. (You can't tell them, HYT Spotted! Laughing )

Also, no pictures should be taken at Clan Events seeing as there will be numerous people there, so we all know it, so no need to add them. Smile

Thanks for the rule suggestions Mega. Surprised

Anyways, let the screenshots begin, and best of luck finding all those TIFers! Smile

Also, when you spot someone, try to say "hyt, spotted." Just makes the game more fun and makes the person whom is spotted realize he must run, fast to avoid "capture."

Credit goes to Supreme Skillers whom I got this idea from. Smile

Now go find those TIFers! Smile

~The Contest~

After talking with MC who plans to help me tally up the results for this contest, we decided to make this thread into a contest.

Every month, we are going to tally the results and hand out a couple of awards which are seen as follows...

Paparazzi - Number 1 Hunter - The person whom spots the most people.

Pro Hunter - A person whom spots more than 3 people

Celebrity - For the most seen TIFer only. (Try not to make it so you always are getting seen, that is no fun!)

Undercover TIFer - The TIFer spotted the least amount of times whom has posted in this thread.

Again, this is only a friendly competition to bring out a little more fun in this game.

Also, remember that Clan Events do not count was TIFers pictures. It is unfair.

Best of luck hunting, I know I will have some fun!

Happy Hunting~ Smile

Thanks!

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be fun. *cracks knuckles* Well, maybe someone could try to find me. *mysterious smiley*

P.S. You need to amend your post. For one, hide tags are temporarily down.

j0xPu5R.png

This should be fun. *cracks knuckles* Well, maybe someone could try to find me. *mysterious smiley*

Unless I am mistaken, and I could be but I spent well over 25 hours trying to figure out the cache thing and I am not willing to reupload 50 pages worth of pictures. I can view them, but I am not willing to go through and find every single page. I spent over 25 hours on Google Cache already and I am tired out of it. (Ha ha smiley) I don't have the time to find every page. Sorry.

Unless I am mistaken, and I could be but I spent well over 25 hours trying to figure out the cache thing and I am not willing to reupload 50 pages worth of pictures. I can view them, but I am not willing to go through and find every single page. I spent over 25 hours on Google Cache already and I am tired out of it. (Ha ha smiley) I don't have the time to find every page. Sorry.

Seriously I wouldn't suprised with the 50 hours. I think i'm going to go ahead and start on this. Would you mind if i edit this post with all my pics?

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Seriously I wouldn't suprised with the 50 hours. I think i'm going to go ahead and start on this. Would you mind if i edit this post with all my pics?

Go for it, but to be honest, it is a pain. Most of that 25 hours was trying to just find all the pages for this thread and I still couldn't find it all. The other I was looking for a sticky. To be honest, I don't think all the pages are there, which makes it unfair, which would eliminate the possibility of counting. I won't stop you from attempting it, but I know I was only able to find 30 or so pages.

What? I didn't mean it like that at all. You are mistaken. I just meant that you should edit your post to avoid confusion. Instead of saying "Use hide tags", you can put "remove the image from the quote" for now.

Plus, I just want people to try and find me in this all new contest. I'm sorry for causing any confusion. sad-smiley-336.gif

j0xPu5R.png

What? I didn't mean it like that at all. You are mistaken. I just meant that you should edit your post to avoid confusion. Instead of saying "Use hide tags", you can put "remove the image from the quote" for now.

Plus, I just want people to try and find me in this all new contest. I'm sorry for causing any confusion. sad-smiley-336.gif

Sorry, I misunderstood. I will edit it out right now.

Thanks!

:D

Did Carl even have an account here all those months ago? (no offence if you did carl)

time to get a headstart on him.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Game on fellas, game on!

I'll be watching while I hunt. So you'll have to get crafty

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I think i just saw Th3 crusader! Then i forgot which button it is to screen, by the time i figured it out he was long gone lol. :oops:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I know carl found me in the ge :)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

May the best man win.

Or Women :lol:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m