� Kn1gh7's Firemaking Guide �

kn1gh7_K1n6

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should mention the new beacons it does not matter what logs you use on them but they give killer firemaking exp even with oak and normal logs jagex even listed the exp you can get from them so you should mention that and the items you get from it.

Working my way to 92 firemaking for the adze then I can do all 14 beacons mwhahahahahahaha fire fire fire!

:lol:

Theres a fine line between dreams and reality so if something good happens you must be dreaming cause reality sucks!

Ariel_Engle.jpg

This guide is simply amazing! Especially for such as straight forward skill like Firemaking. Its clean and neat and extremely helpful! Too bad you quit though :-#

Thanks =P

I've gotta say great job for creating such a comprehensive Firemaking guide, it was incredibly useful when I was trying to get 99 Firemaking and answered a lot of the questions I had about it.

Thanks =)

Maybe you should mention the new beacons it does not matter what logs you use on them but they give killer firemaking exp even with oak and normal logs jagex even listed the exp you can get from them so you should mention that and the items you get from it.

Working my way to 92 firemaking for the adze then I can do all 14 beacons mwhahahahahahaha fire fire fire!

:lol:

Thanks, I've just added a section about that now. =O

tinysigqj9.png

3rd person to reach 200M Fm Xp ~ Reached on 9th March 2008

Retired 4th August, 2008.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

AWESOME FIREMAKING GUIDE! I am currently 90 firemaking and aiming for 99 so this helps alot! I also like your section on the beacons, I am looking forward to get a Infernor Adze. I like how you listed how to be entertained firemaking. Anyways, BRAVO! =D>

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

• 2 months later...