Faerie Wonder

Chey

Short but a good way to end the chapter, though I won't be able to read the next chapter when it comes out. I'll be back in 2 weeks, and I'll read it all then... Lets hope theres alot there, or I might just have to write my Mass Effect Fan Fic. :|

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries! I should have a bit written by then, I started it this morning and I hope to possibly either write longer chapter parts or just post the whole chapter at once. I am not quite sure how it will work yet, but it should be done soon.

~ Chey

No worries! I should have a bit written by then, I started it this morning and I hope to possibly either write longer chapter parts or just post the whole chapter at once. I am not quite sure how it will work yet, but it should be done soon.

~ Chey

Ok, well vacation ended a little sooner... I see no more story :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Im sorry :oops: It has been a bit hectic seeing as school starts soon and my dad is visiting. I havent really had a chance to sit down and write at all... I promise to keep working on it and post AS SOON as I finish part 2.1 lol... I have gone almost weeks lately with NO computer :cry: And I havent played runescape in around 3-4 weeks :shock: Imma go log on now tho hehe.. I promise to write more latttteeeeeerrrrrrr...

~ Lady Chey

Im sorry :oops: It has been a bit hectic seeing as school starts soon and my dad is visiting. I havent really had a chance to sit down and write at all... I promise to keep working on it and post AS SOON as I finish part 2.1 lol... I have gone almost weeks lately with NO computer :cry: And I havent played runescape in around 3-4 weeks :shock: Imma go log on now tho hehe.. I promise to write more latttteeeeeerrrrrrr...

~ Lady Chey

And this is why I only write during school lolz

I hope for more soon.

Must say that I like your writing style. And the whole hyper-active talk in between chapters.

Somehow I either managed to skip past the last half of 1.5 or completely forget reading it, because I was about to say that the chapter ended rather abruptly :oops:

I'm guessing that the main character is female? Or was that outright mentioned in the book. If not, it could just be the massive amounts of pink and purple I see in your sig and avvy.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Must say that I like your writing style. And the whole hyper-active talk in between chapters.

Somehow I either managed to skip past the last half of 1.5 or completely forget reading it, because I was about to say that the chapter ended rather abruptly :oops:

I'm guessing that the main character is female? Or was that outright mentioned in the book. If not, it could just be the massive amounts of pink and purple I see in your sig and avvy.

Lol, It could be both the book and pink and purple siggieh...

Actually, it was outright mentioned in the book. Unless you think a princess can also be a guy.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

It's experience.

Are you calling my story world twisted??? and thanks for the comments guys.. If all goes as planned I will write some more around 1ish in the morning ( an hour and a half from now ) and write for maybe a half hour or so... possibly longer! and aquariusman the whole hyper-active talk in between chapter parts is like.. me being normal!! I am just verry verry verry silly :P I love it too!! and yerr.. my character is a girl as am I! and Dutch thanks for the comment :P I appreeeecciiiaaate it :) and of course Bluejay :D You have been loyally commenting since I have been writing this story and I reaaaaaalllllyyy appreciate it. If you havent guessed by now, I cant sleep. A whole bag and a half of twizzlers a handful of oreos and some other snackys will do that to you! Anywho.. I will deffinitely hopefully write some more later on... btw.. When I spell words kind of funny its usually on purpose.. I love using double letters when they arent supposed to be there or adding a "ys" to some words :P It comes with the personalityy :) Though seriously... imma go watch a movie with my daddy! More Later!

~ Lady Chey

Nah uh Nah uh Nah uhhhh.. Not thhhhaaaat many smilies and im not all that hyper im just wide awake from some odd reason! and considering its closing in on midnight thats really not normal for me :P anywho.. my dad is watching star wars atm ( yuck ) and im more into fantasy than sci fi so imma stay on for a bit.. I love contradicting myself lol :P and Bluejay <3 my world is quite twisted! Wait till you see what I have in store for chapter two :P Its gonna a-blow your mind :) Gotta love me right??

~ Lady Chey

Nah uh Nah uh Nah uhhhh.. Not thhhhaaaat many smilies and im not all that hyper im just wide awake from some odd reason! and considering its closing in on midnight thats really not normal for me :P anywho.. my dad is watching star wars atm ( yuck ) and im more into fantasy than sci fi so imma stay on for a bit.. I love contradicting myself lol :P and Bluejay <3 my world is quite twisted! Wait till you see what I have in store for chapter two :P Its gonna a-blow your mind :) Gotta love me right??

~ Lady Chey

Lol, more hyper posts... Calm down and... write?

Oooh you big highschooler you! I dont go to high school till next year sadly :o I should have some more posted by tomorrow <3 so its not that long of a wait. *sighs and brings up Microsoft Word* My story awaits me!

~ Lady Chey

Oooh you big highschooler you! I dont go to high school till next year sadly :o I should have some more posted by tomorrow <3 so its not that long of a wait. *sighs and brings up Microsoft Word* My story awaits me!

~ Lady Chey

yay she open Ms Word :D

Ooi.. sorry I didnt post anymore.. I havent had much time to write.. my daddy has been visiting and he goes home tomorrow so I was spending lotsa times with him. Promise more this coming week. School be staaaarting.

~Lady Chey

Ooi.. sorry I didnt post anymore.. I havent had much time to write.. my daddy has been visiting and he goes home tomorrow so I was spending lotsa times with him. Promise more this coming week. School be staaaarting.

~Lady Chey

Yay Now everyone suffers school :D Its not just me anymore lol (and whoever else started before me)

Psh I like school you nub!! I have more time during the week to write after school starts. Plus hun.. im still a middle schooler = less work! So haha :P I still luvz you tho!

~ Lady Chey

Psh I like school you nub!! I have more time during the week to write after school starts. Plus hun.. im still a middle schooler = less work! So haha :P I still luvz you tho!

~ Lady Chey

Lol, Stupid Easy Middle School.

Nothing good other than straight As have come from it :P

~ Lady Chey

Lol, Stupid Easy Middle School.

Nothing good other than straight As have come from it :P

I don't know about you, but I'm still keeping up the straight-A streak in High school. 88 average FTW 8-)

And this is in a "more challenging" programme, for the record.

[/Gloat]

It's experience.