Real life pictures - 3

meol

You look around 21 to me. I might think 20 actually, but, ye, 21 seems right.

How old do I look? People usually assume I'm in college (usually because I'm with college folk), but I think I still look like I'm in high school. Maybe a senior, though.

In the picture you just posted I'd say you look about 16.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You look around 21 to me. I might think 20 actually, but, ye, 21 seems right.

How old do I look? People usually assume I'm in college (usually because I'm with college folk), but I think I still look like I'm in high school. Maybe a senior, though.

From the last page? I would hazard a guess at.. 18, possibly 19.

Also: You know how to wear a suit. That makes me happy.

I didn't know there was a wrong way! I had each arm in the appropriate sleeve.. so.. yeah, I guess I wore it well :P

And.. thank you, Dreamton, although you saying that sort of makes me wish I had actually done something to deserve them. Doesn't quite feel right to be praised for something that I did nothing to achieve.. ah, maybe it's just because I'm tired..

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

(something strange going on with Meol's title post though. Whenever I try to edit it it gives error: "You must enter a post." OTmods?)

I tried editing both posts and they came out fine.

It's happened to me before though when I've tried editing them; it usually works if I switch to full editor.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Theres a wrong way?

Upside down?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Theres a wrong way?

Upside down?

I think he meant it more like how to make it look good ;)

You wouldn't believe how many guys at Speech and Debate competitions cannot pull off a suit and look god awful... There's something about a suit that's classy as hell.

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

I didn't know there was a wrong way!  I had each arm in the appropriate sleeve.. so.. yeah, I guess I wore it well   :P

Suits only look good if they're relatively slim-fitting, as yours is. Way too many people try to wear suits that are too big for them, and as a result they look terrible. Yours looks good though.

Oh, and...

[hide]24107_377622177202_594262202_4248821_5912686_n.jpg[/hide]

Index #2 please. I'm the one in the glasses, and the guy to the right is my brother. I found it kind of funny that we were dancing the same. :)

Cool.

Oh. God.

I'm singing Sweet Home Alabama...not....THAT.

Lol. What happens at Mom Prom stays at Mom Prom!

Do I even want to know what the hell that is? Lol.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.