• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah...

[hide=No looky,I look pre-adolescent.]28-05-08_1753.jpg

[img=http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49/Dragoonson/28-05-08_1753.jpg]

28-05-08_1740.jpg

[img=http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49/Dragoonson/28-05-08_1740.jpg]

[/hide]

In my defense I just got a haircut,damn school don't allow no long hair.And I use lots of girly facial cream.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Nah...

[hide=No looky,I look pre-adolescent.]28-05-08_1753.jpg

[img=http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49/Dragoonson/28-05-08_1753.jpg]

28-05-08_1740.jpg

[img=http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49/Dragoonson/28-05-08_1740.jpg]

[/hide]

In my defense I just got a haircut,damn school don't allow no long hair.And I use lots of girly facial cream.

I'm kinda scared about why you put the codes beneath the pictures...

Anyway, it'd be super cool if a mod could update the index, hasn't been updated in awhile.

I put the codes 'cos I want them indexed...Its a photobucket code,not a URL lol,why be scared?

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

That's done on Facebook all the time, that ugly cover-up photo. It's disgusting to be honest, they look nothing like the real people. I wonder why people don't (including themselves) get embarrassed by the shots, they absolutely scream, into the heavens, please think I'm somewhat attractive, I'm a very insecure person. Trying to block a specific area, or sucking in the face to prevent a double-chin slip or something.

Whatever. People don't need to do this. It's so plastic and gross.

That's done on Facebook all the time, that ugly cover-up photo. It's disgusting to be honest, they look nothing like the real people. I wonder why people don't (including themselves) get embarrassed by the shots, they absolutely scream, into the heavens, please think I'm somewhat attractive, I'm a very insecure person. Trying to block a specific area, or sucking in the face to prevent a double-chin slip or something.

You made her really confident now!

;>

I think rush was meaning that to dragoonson

howlin1eeveesig.png

I think rush was meaning that to dragoonson

Erm no, I wasn't talking to anyone, I was just stating this.

People hold back so much in their photos sometimes, it makes me feel sad.

Ah ok sorry dragoonson

Its fine,really.Even if he was referring to me,its true.I was hiding the scar I got there,it makes me really insecure...At least its not a porkchop on my forehead though...

I know its plastic and gross,by the way,so's the scar.Really.I can hardly see out of my right eye now.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Ah ok sorry dragoonson

Its fine,really.Even if he was referring to me,its true.I was hiding the scar I got there,it makes me really insecure...At least its not a porkchop on my forehead though...

I know its plastic and gross,by the way,so's the scar.Really.I can hardly see out of my right eye now.

Lol, I don't care about scars, and I wasn't talking about you or really anyone that recently posted on this board man. :P

Well, I wouldn't say I'm insecure or anything, I just hate how....little my frame is for the size of my chest. Nothing like a double chin though, lol. And if you really want another picture that doesn't have just my face:

OK, well, I don't really have many in the way of full body, sorry. The bottom picture was probably back when I weighed like 98lbs, two years ago. I hated being so....scrawny, which is most likely why I have so few body shots (pun not intended).

[hide=]seemeknowdarkricklolmd9.jpg

manda27yv8.jpg[/hide]

Darkrick, try it again. :lol:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I just hate how....little my frame is for the size of my chest.

You know women pay to have that problem right? Jesus, be proud. You look pretty from what I can see.

I guess, but it sucks, especially when running, and don't even get me started on horseback riding. :o Then it hurts to walk long distances. So, I'd pay to get rid of it. :?

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Well, I wouldn't say I'm insecure or anything, I just hate how....little my frame is for the size of my chest. Nothing like a double chin though, lol. And if you really want another picture that doesn't have just my face:

OK, well, I don't really have many in the way of full body, sorry. The bottom picture was probably back when I weighed like 98lbs, two years ago. I hated being so....scrawny, which is most likely why I have so few body shots (pun not intended).

[hide=]seemeknowdarkricklolmd9.jpg

manda27yv8.jpg[/hide]

Darkrick, try it again. :lol:

I'm sorry but there was no need to prove anything to anyone about yourself, let alone over the internet and certainly not to people you don't really know.

(this is just my opinion thought)

howlin1eeveesig.png

Eh, I could honestly care less what people, even in day to day life think. But if they want to see a bigger picture, it doesn't bother me. :P

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Laura put the baseball bat back in the cupboard and stop beating yourself over the head with it. You're beautiful and the most beautiful thing about you is your eyes "the window to your soul."

Women pay to have big boobs and you have them naturally. Flaunt them. Biggest mistake ever? Having size D jugs then getting pregnant. The next person to go "moo" will magically slip in to a coma. When running, wear a sports bra, it's a lot better than coming back from a jog looking like someone beat you up. As for the fear of the size of your frame, men will most likely be looking at the thing that sticks out the most. Just make sure they talk to your face and not your bust.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Laura put the baseball bat back in the cupboard and stop beating yourself over the head with it. You're beautiful and the most beautiful thing about you is your eyes "the window to your soul."

Women pay to have big boobs and you have them naturally. Flaunt them. Biggest mistake ever? Having size D jugs then getting pregnant. The next person to go "moo" will magically slip in to a coma. When running, wear a sports bra, it's a lot better than coming back from a jog looking like someone beat you up. As for the fear of the size of your frame, men will most likely be looking at the thing that sticks out the most. Just make sure they talk to your face and not your bust.

Well, yeah, you're right. I just hate having to wear two sports bras, just to go running. They fit fine, I just need two just to get them off my chin. :| I don't mind people saying anything, it's just, I personally don't like it. Now that I've gotten to a better weight, it's easier to deal with, so it's not as extreme. Thanks. :mrgreen:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Be yourself babe and don't be afraid to post pictures of your full self. Bagging out on breasts when it makes you feel uncomfortable would be considered harassment. I don't think anybody on here would stoop that low knowing how you feel about it and if they did, mods would deal with them. Don't hold back just because of a few disrespecting fools, the last thing we need is someone feeling under confident because of them :thumbup:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.