~"Did You Know" Database~ Updated 3/22!

Georgelemmons

It actually is possible to get 29 Mystery Boxes, if you get 28 and another MOM comes he will give you the 29th one (Proven I have a pic if needed).

Also the Prayer book doesn't require 1 Prayer point. It's very handy for doing Pyramid plunder though.

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It actually is possible to get 29 Mystery Boxes, if you get 28 and another MOM comes he will give you the 29th one (Proven I have a pic if needed).

Also the Prayer book doesn't require 1 Prayer point. It's very handy for doing Pyramid plunder though.

Thanks, I'll add the tips. You can post a pic if you want, but I don't need it.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Here's one:

...When wearing full runecrafting robes and the ring of charos (a), then takling to Elriss in the RuneCrafting Guild, she talks to you about The Eye of Saradomin, also known as the Stone of Jas.

Quite an impossible notice. Saw it on the RuneScape forums.

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!

Here's one:

...When wearing full runecrafting robes and the ring of charos (a), then takling to Elriss in the RuneCrafting Guild, she talks to you about The Eye of Saradomin, also known as the Stone of Jas.

Quite an impossible notice. Saw it on the RuneScape forums.

:shock: ooh, thanks. Sounds interesting.

1ekn0o.jpg

Did you know there's a funny examine to the leaflets in Varrock east bank (might be other banks 2)

it says: " "pay back all your debts by borrowing more money from us!" Clever!" #-o

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

...that the first ever RS player to log on was Lightning, a former member of TIF? (she retired, but she still comes on every couple of months to maintain her clan chat, which is Tip.It's Unoffical Clan Chat.)

you might want to change that

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

...that you can only get up to 28 strange boxes?

Wrong(unless it s been changed). maybe 2 years back i left my computer while fighting and my invo filled up and roughyl 20 more boxes stacked in my last invo spot. That was a pain :x

Generally when i throw up i would rather not have it in my mouth :-X

...that the first ever RS player to log on was Lightning, a former member of TIF? (she retired, but she still comes on every couple of months to maintain her clan chat, which is Tip.It's Unoffical Clan Chat.)

you might want to change that

#-o Duh! I should've changed that, but I completely forgot about that. Thanks ::'

1ekn0o.jpg

... that non-members can fish their Lobsters, Tuna and Swordfish now a LOT faster using the Bounty Hunter bank and the Fishing spots on the eastern shore of the Wilderness? Just be sure to protect yourself as this area is teeming with Revenants. (Thanks to The Tal Shiar Alliance!)

Isn't it even faster to use both Games Necklase and Explorer's ring? Just tele to cabbage field, and take the boat. After you're done fishing, teleport to Bounty Hunter, bank and repeat.

... that NON-MEMBERS can fish their Lobsters, Tuna and Swordfish now a LOT faster using the Bounty Hunter bank and the Fishing spots on the eastern shore of the Wilderness? Just be sure to protect yourself as this area is teeming with Revenants. (Thanks to The Tal Shiar Alliance!)

Isn't it even faster to use both Games Necklase and Explorer's ring? Just tele to cabbage field, and take the boat. After you're done fishing, teleport to Bounty Hunter, bank and repeat.

Anyway, if you're a mem, it's completely pointless to use the method described, because you have Catherby. And for non-members, games necklaces are members-only objects.

1ekn0o.jpg

I don't have any, but this is such a cool thread, thankyou lol!

hot_lips255.png

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

Did you know that 78.45% of statistics are made up on the spot?

hot_lips255.png

[Removed - Site sends spam and requires personal information to recieve results] Bluelancer

Anti-Dragon Shield used to be the Dragonfire Shield and was plain orange with sword decoration and had no claw marks on it. This was before the Draconic Visage came out.

I can proove that

[hide=Hawt Picture]2ljkc4y.jpg[/hide]

ib7rVm.png

It is true that untouched level 3s from rsc have 9hp, but they are lvl 3 still. Not lvl 2 as mentioned. (I should know i had a bunch of em.)

[EDIT] Inserting pic of my 9hper just cause im bored (not a lvl 3 one though, hes 33^^)

redvexxonstatsef2.png

Formerly known as Rs Shark Fan Died. (Forgot pass :( )

vexxon.png

vexxon.png

vexxon.png

vexxon.png