G.E Gold ore buyin

Tim_Tam_Tan_Tien

I believe the limit only applies to items which are not classed as raw materials, i.e. yew longbows.

All raw materials can be bought en-mass still and I would say gold ore is classed as this.

However I would also imagine lots of people are currently filling the GE with orders for gold ore to train smithing for the new quest, and also merchants who are looking to make a quick buck.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

For us who are not infinitely rich, there is no limit to how much you can buy or sell at any one time. So you can buy 4000 gold ore instantly only if the supply of gold ore is sufficient enough to meet your demand. Although there is a limit for any amount of money being exchanged: 2,147,483,647. So in fact, there is a limit for buying and selling goods although almost all of us will not reach that limit since we do not poses that enormous amount of money. So technically, there are no limits to how much of any item you may buy or sell as long as you do not pass over 2 billion gp in the amount of money being exchanged.

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

Bring it on!

Member.png

For us who are not infinitely rich, there is no limit to how much you can buy or sell at any one time. So you can buy 4000 gold ore instantly only if the supply of gold ore is sufficient enough to meet your demand. Although there is a limit for any amount of money being exchanged: 2,147,483,647. So in fact, there is a limit for buying and selling goods although almost all of us will not reach that limit since we do not poses that enormous amount of money. So technically, there are no limits to how much of any item you may buy or sell as long as you do not pass over 2 billion gp in the amount of money being exchanged.

Wrong. there's limits on just about everythin in the G.E in terms of the amount you can buy. For most raw materials, i think the limit is 20k every few hours. Certain ammunition like arrows and chinchompas have a slightly higher limit and finished products have a limit of 100 every 4 or so hours.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif