Greatest Runescape Regrets

vooovv

my biggest regret is that i tried grinding lvls. after i trained my combat from 60 to 65 i realized the point of rs isn't keep clicking to get a higher lvl and i started to enjoy my self. I'm now lvl 80 and i do not have any regrets what so ever about my decisions beacuse i do what i want to do not what other peeps say i should do. :)

i learned this a few years ago and forgot who said tis but:

"don't live you life on regrets"

Pemdas14.png

shame on all you people who call others noobs

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dropping my 274 gold charms when I became a f2p, only to get my mems back very shorlty after. Now I'm only lvl 12 summoning, and most of that was from a skill lamp :wall:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

My biggest regret? Starting back in 2004 after hearing about it from another website, and quiting when a jail Guard killed me. :wall:

Here I am, 4 years later, squishing those stupid guards on Free Worlds to save the populace of newbies. 8-) :lol:

29y32nr.png

Rarest Drop: Obsidian Cape x3, TzHaar-Ket/Xil

Talking to dameo after completely Monkey Madness on that fateful day. :wall:

What do you mean?

Means his pure got def by accident ;_;

I kinda regret wasting my time on all sorts of alts instead of rocking an extremely hawt main character.

But fun was had, which is what it's all about right?

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Selling red party hat in 2002.

Selling x numbers of santas/halloween masks in 2003.

Crafting in 2008, stopped it - too much money loss.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I regret what I said to a friend in the game not to long ago. I was being an idiot and I deserve what I have got. But I really, really regret it.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

defence. was an ownage 1 def prue before they got rid of wild... now im 45 def which powns... but its not the same as 1 def pures...

also getting perm muted was pretty bad

Summoning too.. was in top 500 people to get 30 summoning... but since im a pure it kinda screwed my acc a little bit. meh.

Selling my Guthix Platebody when they were like 400k.... :wall:

Dropping all my stuff in the Pharty Room.........even more :wall:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Ignoring RuneScape back in 2002. I signed the account up and everything (Asherosos), and then I wanted to play The Sims instead and completely forgot about it after. :(

1: Lending out 10 mils worth in stuff to a "friend" just to realise she kept it (and no, I trusted her - we had been friends for 2 years)

2: With my stupidity downloading a KeyLogger :wall: and losing all of my bank.

3: Not keeping my santas and party hats when they were worthless.

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

Starting to play RS, for one. If I'd known I'd be spending the next 7 years (this July) playing, I never would've started.

But since I DID play and have regrets about my playing time, I wish I'd used it more wisely. Like actually trained and raised skills, instead of just wandering around like a noob for hours on end (which I still do)! I wish I'd talked to people more and kept in touch with more of my old friends.

And like everyone else around in Dec '01, I wish I'd kept more of those silly hats and crackers that were all over the ground...

I'm also mad at missing the holiday things lately. I don't think I got this past easter or christmas. Maybe Halloween, but ever since the marionettes and scarfs, I haven't really gotten any. And that easter ring... but I'm missing a few.

3 weeks before the great dupe I was trading with some kid on world 1 varrock who ended up with the same rune items I did after the trade while I still kept mine. I figured out that he had duped those items and tried to follow him but he got scared and logged. Why it didnt occur to me to sell every single rare I owned immediately Ill never know. Of course 3 weeks later the great dupe happened and all my stuff was nearly worthless and I only had 2 mil to spend on duped rares :(

Nearly a year later jagex put in the 30 second rule to combat swiftswitch. I had just bought a new comp 2 weeks earlier and was happily mining 200 rune ores a day as I could manually switch in 7 seconds time. I was so furious about the 30 second rule I decided I would quit rs, but before I did I had the brilliant idea to sell most of my rares and see how far that would get me. Of course I didnt quit and had about 6 months of fun with the 40mil or so I got, but here is what I had before I sold everything: 16 phats, 108 santas, 17 mask sets and around 70 total masks, 6 easters, 2 disks. Yea that little tyrade cost me around 5 bil or so lol.

Last year deciding to buy 30 santas in a seasonal merch 6 weeks before the 1st black tuesday. Lost around 500mil there but that was jagex fault. No warning, just *poof* no more staking one day :( then 2 weeks later *poof* no more pking and there goes most of limdogs money :(

Dont cry for me I still got 600mil or so and am successful ge merchant :)

limdog.png