^Julius's Blog ~~ 98 ATTACK!!! ONE TO GO@!

The Blog of Leetness.

Contents:

Introduction & RS history

Stats now and at the start

Goals

Daily Blog

Archive

Conclusion

Introduction

Hey all, I'm Julius Casar, or Chris IRL. I'm 17, and live in England - just north of London. I enjoy football, messing around with friends, and playing RS of course. I also have an Xbox 360, which I love <33.I have pretty long light brown hair, greenish-blue eyes and am pretty tall, about 6 foot. Most of my friends think playing RS is really sad so most of them dont even know i play. My Dad died last week so I've been pretty sad about that. I have an older Brother and Sister (both 30+), and a great Mum. But enough of that.

Rs History

I started Julius Casar a couple years back. I can remember seeing the santa hats being dropped and running around trying to buy them from the general stores in Lumbridge and Varrock xD. Ive met some great friends along the way (asphodel, ghost knigth, myah33, fiddlestick6, Black axe274 just to name a few), which I couldn't have done without. I mainly have been a combat noob; I havent really done much in the sense of skilling. My personal opinion of RS was to do what you enjoy, and I only enjoyed PKing and combat stats, so I basically trained so I could PK better. However with the introduction of BH I didnt PK very much, and now I have pretty much altogether quit Pking, if you can still call it that. Now I might do some more skilling, but we'll have to see. Monsterhunting and combat training is the main priority for the minute. I first joined a clan way back in October 2006 - Ghost Knigth got me into the clan Rune Raiders, a great community which PKed F2P. However, I quit 'em as they didn't P2P PK as much as I'd like. I then joined a new clan that had been formed - TA (Tainted Arrows), a 99 ranger team, which was great but the activity was really low. At that point Asphodel and myself joined an awesome P2P multi drags PKing team - EnD. This lasted till the end of summer 2007, at which point it closed due to having some problems with a lot of the members. At this point my friend, Myah33, and I made a team - Team Fatal. This was great and lasted till early 2008, where I got fed up with some of the members and quit, and the team closed soon after. I am now in SoDB - Slayers of Dangerous Beasts - and GoF - Guardians of Fate, which are great communties, and do lots of monsterhunting.

Stats at the beginning of blog

080612183216lq7.png

Not the most impressive stats I suppose, but it gets me by :P.

Stats Now

Julius_Casar.png

Goals

I have a few aims in RS - most of which are combat related.

1. 99 Attack

A great 99 in my opinion, and will be my first goal completed in this blog. I am not too far off it.

Julius_Casar.png

2. 99 Strength

Ive always wanted to have maxed combats (att,str,def,hp,mage,range - i dont count pray and summon cus i dont wanna :D) so of course i'd have to get 99 strength. I've also always wanted to hit hard, so that will be next up after attack.

Julius_Casar.png

3. 85 Slayer

85 slayer has always been a goal of mine, though I've never really been able to stick to it. 99 strength should allow me to achieve this goal, so if any of you see me camping while getting 99 strength you have permission to slap me and ask wtf I'm doing :P

Julius_Casar.png

4. All stats to 60+

This is also another goal of mine, but not quite as important as the others. I've never been much of a skiller so this will have to do for the minute. All that I have left is herblore, summoning and farming. Farming will be completed whilst doing combat skills (planting fruit trees), summoning will be completed using the charms from slayer, and herblore I'll just have to do at some point.

Julius_Casar.png

Julius_Casar.png

Julius_Casar.png

5. Get Rich

Ive never really been "rich", so I'd like some money so i can afford to buy some skills, get a godsword, more good training gear etc. This will be mainly completed using Godwars (I'm in love with Saradomin, but I enjoy Arma too), and DKs.

Daily Blog

What I'm currently doing: training attack & slayer (and farm on the side lol)

17 June

Didn't do so much today, just slay (forgot to do my farm run today :x). Finished off my waterfiends tasks from yesterday, then did a hellhounds task, a greater demon task and then started a gargoyle task before I went to watch some television and then an early night. Managed to get 12m attack xp which was pretty nice. Started getting some slayer points now, so I'm racing for that slayer helm. Shouldn't take long. Anyways thats it for today. Please post :(

080617194201te9.png

16 June

All I did today was do a bit of slayer (did a 131 fire giant task, then a black dragon task, then more waterfiends).I didn't really have much time to play so that was it, apart from another farm level from my run. Pineapple trees are good xp :P should get 60 in no time. 3 more days, I think. Cant upload the pic atm though, being funny - I guess you guys arent too fussed about 58 farm anyways.

15 June

Wasn't on a lot today, just did some more dharoking, then had to go a while. Came back, did my farm run, and then decided to do some slayer. First task - 193 waterfiends. Awesome. got like 160 crimsons off 'em. At that point I had to go again so yeah.

080615161550ee6.png

Archive

Drops Achieved while on Blog

-

99s Achieved in Chronological order

1. Range

15yc7lc.png

My favourite 99. I've always loved this stat. I wanted to get a combat 99 first, and i thought range was more unusual than just getting attack or something. I also found it just plain fun. I did a bit of slayer, a bit of PCing, then I camped at dust devils (got 2 dragon chains there, I've got a pic of one of 'em which I can post), and then just PCed to 99.

2. Defence

1aq11.png

Um..Kinda screwed My 99 defence up. I was trying to get close to the level and accidentally got it xD. Trained mainly at bandits and DT skeletons cus I'm a lazy nerd.

3. Magic

bdmfdf.png

I always hated this skill training wise, was a pain to get 99. I did alchs, and also enchanted a bit, to get 94, and then did more enchants to 96. At that point I wanted to kill myself so I just bursted straight to 99. I did a lot of PKing as well, which got me a fair bit of XP.

4. HP

080504210058nq4.png

I just love this cape and its emote, one of the best imo. Didnt really "train" it, it just came along with the other stats.

Drops

Dont really have much to put in this section, have loads of sara swords, shards, bits of armadyl armour and DK drops which I cant really be bothered to upload right now.

2d6l7cl.png

Got this while camping for range XP ^_^ was a nice surprise. I got a second one too but i cant find the picture right now.

080321145924qz4.png

My first hilt :) was a really nice surprise. Now I need some more.

PKing

Dont really have many pics of me PKing, but I got some fun ones of me and my old team (Team Fatal, which I founded and lead with my good friend Myah33), so I'll post 'em I guess.

080223171123pm5.png

080223175957wt3.png

080223183508dx4.png

080314200840oi4.png

Misc.

Fire Cape

080514203949by3.png

Conclusion

Well I hope you enjoyed reading my blog, check back later for more updates 'n shizzle. Post please, it would make me happy :) I'll try and reply to as many posts as I can. I'm still updating this so please bear with me!

I'd also just like to say thanks to these people:

Asphodel 43 - Nick IRL, a good friend both here and out of rs. <3

Ghost Knigth - met him ages ago on the TIF forums, added him and we've been great friends ever since.

Myah33 - another good friend, we co-founded a PK team which had a lot of success till we had to close it.

Spam man55 - a good friend who I know irl. <3

All the rest of my friends (especially thanks to those who post)

All the guys in SoDB and GoF - you own <333

Everyone who's read this far and posts ;)

If you wanna have a chat with me, and you have IRC (swiftswitch server) just join #fatal, which is my and asphodel's chan, you get free op ;)

~Julius.

143kxfq.png

Please take a look at my blog here.

Those who can not accept change condemn themselves to living in the past.

99 Range - 99 Mage - 99 Defence - 99 Hitpoints

O sorry wrong blog.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

o

sad

o

And thanks Joey, the first 99 is always the sweetest, gl on yours ;)

Thanks saru ily too

143kxfq.png

Brilliant BLOG julius, really i mean it. PFFT!! JUST A FRIEND... anyway i know u can reach ur goals i'm with u all the way GL!!! :D

It's a shame i only have ever come to one of ur 99parties and u've never come to any of mine, although thats only one lol.. bandos ftw after i get fire cape lol im gonna get hilt so i can get 99fletch to trim my fm cape lol

P.S. We gonna PwN on sat lols :lol:

CAMPER SLAP!!! :ugeek:

@ghost, you're only 100k overall exp ahead of me;) I'll soon catch up.

God, thanks, nearly 98 now but I'm dreading that last level :lol:

143kxfq.png

Quit those waterfiends and get 99 attack@@@

:P got 131 fire giants now so I can train attack again ^_^

143kxfq.png