~CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE~

Unoalexi

I Kinda wanted Something Like this

N_odie_sig-1.gif

But I dont wanna rip off N odie

So i was wondering if u could make Me a signature Let me try my best to explain this and i add pictures

This is Basically what i want it to look like

constr_guide_thronetrap.jpg

I would like One chair like a kings thrown in the middle of the siggy with me sitting in it (lol) Then two White knights One left of the chair and one right of the chair kneeing with a 2h white sword and maybe a quest cape or like a family crest or something on the back wall and my name in the corner or something

For the character Can it be Kingmickey like the guy from disney heres a picture

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd321/Kyocerax/200px-Mickey.jpg

Sorry if its alot or to hard but i wanted to be original if u cant do it its okay thanks for Taking the time to read my request

[thread hound]

deb969a6-51ae-472c-aca5-3378ddbdf4ea.jpg&top=BARK%21%21%21&bottom=Meet%20The%20Thread%20Hounds&middle=&font=Impact&color=White&size=47&bold=true&italic=false&underlined=false&style=outline&opacity=100&topalignment=left&middlealignment=left&bottomalignment=left

*BARK BARK*

Dont make a topic for a request and also request in stores, Uno doesnt take requests at the moment! And you shouldnt make double requests!

*BARK BARK*

[/thread hound]

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look. How the is someone supposed to know to not make requests when there isn't something in the title that says NO REQUESTS or on the first post?

And when you guys bump up this topic with your... helpful comments, it looks like the owner of this shop is active.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Look. How the is someone supposed to know to not make requests when there isn't something in the title that says NO REQUESTS or on the first post?

And when you guys bump up this topic with your... helpful comments, it looks like the owner of this shop is active.

Because if you are requesting something as big as a pixel signature you should take the time to read two posts up?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

N_odie_sig-1.gif

So i was wondering if u could make Me a signature Let me try my best to explain this and i add pictures

I would like One chair like a kings thrown in the middle of the siggy with me sitting in it (lol) Then two White knights One left of the chair and one right of the chair kneeing with a 2h white sword and maybe a quest cape or like a family crest or something on the back wall and my name in the corner or something

Sorry if its alot or to hard but i wanted to be original if u cant do it its okay thanks for Taking the time to read my request

Wow, fail.... look at what was just above that post.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

[hide=Idiocracy]

N_odie_sig-1.gif

[thread hound]

deb969a6-51ae-472c-aca5-3378ddbdf4ea.jpg&top=BARK%21%21%21&bottom=Meet%20The%20Thread%20Hounds&middle=&font=Impact&color=White&size=47&bold=true&italic=false&underlined=false&style=outline&opacity=100&topalignment=left&middlealignment=left&bottomalignment=left

*BARK BARK*

Dont make a topic for a request and also request in stores, Uno doesnt take requests at the moment! And you shouldnt make double requests!

*BARK BARK*

[/thread hound]

[/hide]

facepalm.jpg

One, two, three, four. Ladies and Gentlemen we have Motifake war.

Stop bumping the bloody shop, ok? That facepalm picture is getting annoying, so quit bumping up with posts contributing NOTHING to Uno's shop.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

^Really, lol i wish a mod could like ban it...

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Oh, the ironic irony.

Your really not helping with your spammy posts.

OT: I was gonna ask for a request, but since Uno seems to be inactive, I can wait ;)

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Oh, the ironic irony.

Your really not helping with your spammy posts.

OT: I was gonna ask for a request, but since Uno seems to be inactive, I can wait ;)

No, she isn't inactive, you just can't request now anyways...

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

Uno's not taking requests now sorry. And you posted that in like 10 places already.

I suggest editing that you're not taking requests now Uno, seeing as you get a lot of people trying to get them :)

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I am very sorry people, but I don't really have the time to keep this shop open... I will finish the other sig as soon as possible, however.... I cannot at this time guarantee that I will finish any of the others.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

• 1 month later...
When will the time to open your shop again? I saw a the thing that i want to buy.,

Vending Machine

#-o

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber