~CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE~

Unoalexi

Post away, my little whelps!

Watch out who your calling "little whelp". I now have a feeling that something bad will happen :twisted: . W00t karma.

I'm actually here to get an avvy.

Description: A speeding car (which looks really cool) in my avvy with things which make it look fast and I want it too say "Shinyred" Which is sort of moving up the car body. If your too confuzzled, my friend, send me a pm and i'll show you a basic rawing of what i mean.

Size:(Tip it max is 450x200): 100x100

Subtext: N/A

lampost_sig_stark.png

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Description: Here's what I'm thinking...A person sitting at the top of a large hill, which is overlooking some wilderness (river, field, mountain, w/e you want), above the wilderness in the sky you can see a large planet (similar to earth), that should take up most of the sky. A matching avatar would be nice to, but not required.

Here's a rough idea:

44510980pu0.png

Note that all this can be changed at your disgression. This means that if you think something I requested could look better or should be removed, go ahead. If you think you could add something to it, go ahead. Whenever I request a signature or a avatar from someone I try to leave a lot of openess because, in my experience, this helps me get the best quality. Especially considering your ability, I have no doubt that it will (should you accept my request).

Size:450x200, or w/e size works best for you, as long as it is usable as my signature.

Subtext:Speedofsound

Thanks.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I cant think of any good ideas. So if this doesnt work, just use your imagination. You seem to have a good one. Thats if you even take my request.

Description: I would basically like a cow standing under a tree taking shade from the blazing sun. I would like it to be eating some grass or have a mouthful of grass in its mouth. There would be like a red barn in the background and it would be on a sort of hill with nice green grass and maybe some flowers.

Size: 100x100

Subtext: N/A

Please and thank you.

Avatar by Unoalexi :: Signature by Skull_Emblem

Illumination Graphics :: Click here to download the BeyondGFX resource pack!

beyondgfx.png

Jason321.png

I already have a signature, and I don't exactly want it to be replaced so fast...

So avvy plz!

Description: A man in full lacrosse gear (reference here and here), with a ball going at his face. If there's not enough space, you can just make it the helmet.

Size: 100 x 100

Subtext: Lightshayde

And another one...

Description: A moon eclipsing a sun, with a single golden ray peeking out from behind.

Size: 100 x 100

Hows bout a new avvy, I love the one I have but I would love another one. :puppydogeyes:

100x100

grafttiew8.png

My name in grafitti like above on a brickwall, make the brick wall weathered in some places.

And make the paint from the graffiti drip down a tiny bit. If you dont know what I mean ill put a reference pic.

Thanks for considering.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Well well well.. it looks like we've got some good ideas here...

I made Mr.Shiny an avy, if he wants it he can use it of course...

car_avy_text.png

[img=http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72/carouserrel/car_avy_text.png]

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

I made Mr.Shiny an avy, if he wants it he can use it of course...

Woo0oT!!

UNO I LOVE YOU!!! <3:<3: I didnt expect something so soon. This is great. I can't actually believe the coincidence but that's the type of car I want to get when I can drive (And if ptrol prices go down ;) )

Thanks. Automatically avvy-ified

lampost_sig_stark.png

Wait...its over?Dang I really had one interesting one...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I might as well post here to give you a little challenge. Not 100% sure that you're still making sigs, so if you aren't, feel free to ignore this post.

Description: A sig showing the classic bloodveld and the new bloodveld in kind of a mortal kombat vs. screen, kind of like if they were going to battle it out to see which one should be official.

example:

vs.png

Reference pics:

bestbloodvelds.png

^classic bloodveld^

bloodveld-1.jpg

^new bloodveld^

For the optional matching avatar, an avatar of the new bloodveld. Mug shot would be nice, or a full body shot is fine too.

Size: either 450x175 or 300x150 for signatures, 100x100 or 80x80 for avatars. Image size doesn't matter, but I do want it saved in the highest quality you can. (Probably .png) Bigger would probably be better, but you're the artist.

Subtext: Bloodveld

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Description: A window that when you look through it its raining and a boy with hair medium long hair (not past shoulders) looking out of it. Out of the window a Ship with three sails on the horizon with the moon in the corner. ON the window sil are some binoculers and a letter with a envelope next to it with a wax seal but you cant read whats on the letter

Size: signiture size please so i think its 300x200

Subtext: A boys dream of the sea

I hope you like the idea

And if you chose it hope you enjoy making it

Thank you for reading the entry

Yours

~ Armybuilder

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Description:On one side its a guy (gasp).You can only see like maybe the top half of his body,he's holding a pair of drumsticks in that like "X"...Scar his right eye a little,and feel free to do whatever with his hair.And in the background you see like his drum set and a guy wearing a sleeping cap on guitar,possibly bearded (up to you).

Oh right,some how can you incorporate Ezekial Woken onto the drum set and/or the drumsticks?

Size:Meh,up to you.Border if it looks good.

Subtext:Ezekial Woken-Never turn your back (If possible, add in a "on a Slarr")

Thanks and all.I like the clouds lol =D

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Description: One wolf is snarling, he's crouched low. He looks like he's circling another wolf which is staring at the other wolf. He stands regal and is barely snarling. He is bigger the circling wolf.

They are in a forest with about four wolves watching. They are grey wolves but the circling wolf has a hint of blue on his fur(Not a lot, barely any).

Size:(Tip it max is 450x200) Max tip.it

Subtext: The Fight For Dominence

Doesn't take chances. Look's cute, but dangerous. So don't mess with me.

TY to Cowboy14 for the awesome Avvy, and Unoalexi for the sig!

Wolf_sig_2.jpg

Well, I finished Jason's cow avy.. he can keeps it if he wants it.

moo_avy.png

[img=http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72/carouserrel/moo_avy.png]

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Uno, it'd be more helpful if your provided the http stuff (just copy the direct link box) instead of the code, as there is no code box for avatars.

Good work too. I say 9 Mudkipz out of 10.

May I request an avatar? Or am I too late?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Great work Unoalexi, I was just wondering if you've started work on any of the signatures? Have you come to a decision?

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Description: Well, theres this guy, sort of comic looking, and he's reading a book, which covers his face, up to his eyes, which are in surprise. The book is fairly large and says "Mrshinyredplanet's Adventure!!" Though that isn't the main text. IN the background, maybe a wall with a painting on it, with some obscure reference to my avatar or other sig by you? The main text will be:

"Mrshinyredplanet: Adventurer of Life!"

I'll be putting this into a sig rotator, as I have done with 2 other sigs made for me, and one I made.

Size:You choose, I'm only good at dimensions when I'm doing something :P

Subtext: Check out above.

Thanks If you decide to do this Uno.

lampost_sig_stark.png

This one's for lightshayde, an eclipse avy.

eclipse_avy.png

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72/carouserrel/eclipse_avy.png

To Speedofsound-I think I'll do your's... then the wolf one. I've been doing all these avy's to get them out of the way really, since they only take a few hours to make...

Shiny's looks fun too, looks like I've got alot of work to be doin...

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Thanks Uno, I appreciate that. Take your time, don't get stressed out by all the requests. :P

Yay, thank you so much!

It looks like the heroes logo or the funorb logo...but it's great anyway.

EDIT:

And I'm asking for a signature.

Description: A backyard junk heap, with a teenager looking over it.

I have a picture, but I need to upload it. (I want it to be modeled on my own backyard, no it's not my junk, it's a renter's. :oops: )

Size: 300 x 125. Whatevr looks good.

Sub-subtext Inaction. It doesn't work.

Until I get the picture, just ignore this post.