~CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE~

Unoalexi

Description: A man in lederhosen hat and army clothes is a sleep next to a willow tree near a river with his rune axe beside him. It is all serene there is a bird on his hat. With birds flying around the sky and its clouds.

Size:(Tip it max is 450x175) 300x100 or what ever

Subtext:Going for 99 Woodcutting.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Description: me (just a person with pink clothing and pink hair) and my squirrel(toady is his name :P) sitting on a hill with a D scim lying next to me

Size: 450x100

Subtext: Friends for ever

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Description:Someone with an untrimmed firemaking cape and hood standing on a farm(or another place , whatever you like)

Size:(Tip it max is 450x200)90x90

Subtext:Fubol (capitalize the "f")

hope you can and are willing to make it ::'

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

A bit of a WIP for Speedofsound's sig, so you people can see what I've been up to.

earthbound_sample.png

It'll probably take at least another day for this one to be finish, I've still got lots to do though I got a whole bunch done today...

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Wow, that looks great. :D :thumbup:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I hope you like my requests :D Sizes don't have to be exactly what I say. I would be grateful to get any of these. I would like avatars but they are not required :thumbsup: I do not mind if you change these a little bit so long as they look nice.

Request 1

Description: A glorious, fierce, golden lion prowling close to the ground almost hidden within high green grass. It is a beautiful sunny day with a blue sky, a sun, and some clouds. Optional trees in the background. The lion is stalking a black panther similar in size and ferocity but more sleek. Or the lion is stalking a big bear.

Size: 300-400xanywhere from 80-120 depending on what works.

Subtext: Zoov

Avatar: A shot of the lion's face.

Request 2

Description: A cheetah running through grasslands with a nice blue sky and clouds. Short, green grass. The background is almost blurred. There is a small sun somewhere in the sky. The cheetah is the main "subject".

Size: 400x89

Request 3

Description: Two bears of slightly different looks locked in a mortal fight to the death. One of them is enraging and on its hind legs. The background is a beatiful forest maybe with a waterfall in it.

Size:400x100

Avatar: Close-up on the enraging bear's face.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

A bit of a WIP for Speedofsound's sig, so you people can see what I've been up to.

earthbound_sample.png

It'll probably take at least another day for this one to be finish, I've still got lots to do though I got a whole bunch done today...

That looks fantastic! The sig is going to turn out great. :D

Just one thing. Because the other planet has a cloud behind it, it looks like it's not outside the atmosphere. It's still a WIP so I'm sure you'll get everything straightened out.

Other than that, it's great, I especially like the shading on the clouds.

Once again, thanks.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

earthbound_sample.png

Just one thing. Because the other planet has a cloud behind it, it looks like it's not outside the atmosphere.

Good catch.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

earthbound_sig.png

I finished it.. sorry if it was totally different than what you had in mind...

You likey?

the code is-

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72/carouserrel/earthbound_sig.png

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

earthbound_sig.png

I finished it.. sorry if it was totally different than what you had in mind...

You likey?

the code is-

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72/carouserrel/earthbound_sig.png

Edit:

If it's ok, I'd like a few changes to be made. I'd appreciate it if you could replace the dragon with a bird, maybe a dove (other birds work too)? In addition to that, I'd like the person changed if you don't mind. The position hes in is fine, but I'd like him to have a different shirt and hair style/color. Black or brown for the hair is fine, and for the shirt anything besides pink and purple works for me.

Besides those two things everything else looks great. I especially like how you did my name. Your a fantastic artist.

Thanks!

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Ah, you no like my handlebar moustache'd, purple shirt dude?! Fine, fine...

I'm sorry to seem picky, but I'm not a big fan of the person. I would prefer it if he looked different. I'm not quite sure what I'd like the person to look like, but I know it's not that. If you could change the person and remove the dragon, I'd be thrilled.

It's quite alright, actually. I don't mind a bit. ^.^

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Arg! Don't miss the edit I made to my post. It's important! :P

Just to let you know Uno I'll be gone for a bit so don't give my sig away if I don't answer immeidately. I'll put it on when I can.

Doesn't take chances. Look's cute, but dangerous. So don't mess with me.

TY to Cowboy14 for the awesome Avvy, and Unoalexi for the sig!

Wolf_sig_2.jpg

Description: I'd like a polar bear speaking at a podium with a pinstripe suit on (grey stripe on black) :) background could be anything. I love your mountain and clouds you drew. Some sort of tundra/mountain theme to it. but of course I want you to be creative with it too. I know my friends do their best artwork when they don't have as many limitations.

Size:(Tip it max is 450x200) 350x150 or whatever you prefer.

Subtext:PBD

I know it seems kind of ridiculous, but it does have meaning. I am PBD, or Polar Bear Dave. it all started with a picture of me with a stuffed polar bear on my head that I let friends in my clan see. the nickname just came about. The pinstripe suit and the podium are both tied together. I do debate for my school, and I love dressing up in suits! :D

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Description:On one side its a guy (gasp).You can only see like maybe the top half of his body,he's holding a pair of drumsticks in that like "X"...Scar his right eye a little,and feel free to do whatever with his hair.And in the background you see like his drum set and a guy wearing a sleeping cap on guitar,possibly bearded (up to you).

Oh right,some how can you incorporate Ezekial Woken onto the drum set and/or the drumsticks?

Size:Meh,up to you.Border if it looks good.

Subtext:Ezekial Woken-Never turn your back (If possible, add in a "on a Slarr")

Thanks and all.I like the clouds lol =D

Since mine's probably soon,and we just came up with a band logo,Can you maybe add a flaming falcon on some one's shirt?Maybe add a small pile of pyrotechs/runescape stuff in there...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Description: A city skyline, fairly bright colours on the left, but the buildings fade to shades of black and grey on the right, but still visible, dark clouds in the sky over the right side, and light grey over the left side. Also, if the change is fairly gradual, that would be amazing!

Size:(Tip it max is 450x200): 400x175

Subtext: Things are changing...

Hope you can do it! I'll provide reference pics if you like.

~Boo

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Well, I only do the requests I feel like doing, so... -.-

Obviously, I'm only going to do the ones I either have time for, or like. Sorry people, but that's just how I am... not to be smug about it or anything. However, if this reaches six pages and I've only done like, one sig or something, I might just as well close it.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Well I finished making the adjustments.. do you likey it now or do you want other things changed?

earthbound_sig_sec.png

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72/carouserrel/earthbound_sig_sec.png

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Well, I only do the requests I feel like doing, so... -.-

Obviously, I'm only going to do the ones I either have time for, or like. Sorry people, but that's just how I am... not to be smug about it or anything. However, if this reaches six pages and I've only done like, one sig or something, I might just as well close it.

May want to say which ones you're not doing too. :)

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

As of now, these are the ones that I will be doing ~

Dragoonsoon's drummer

Garion's wolfys

Mrshiny's reading dude

Zoov's cheetah

Imaerehw's polar bear

and Insanity's city.

If you are not on this list, then I'm sorry.... If you post after this list, you'll have to wait until I'm done with these.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Description: It's evening. An adventurer (black hair, black long sleeve shirt and pants, blue eyes, clean shaven) rests against a dead tree in front of a freshly lit fire. There is a rune woodcutting axe resting beside him. A Firemaking skillcape is seen hunched over a fallen log beside him. In front of him lies a forest of dead trees. Seen in the background is a bunch of scattered dead trees with a sign with a skull and crossbones pitched kind of cookedly out of the ground. There are a few cracks in it and teeth marks in the corner as if something tried to eat it. There is also a black, shadowy, wolf-like figure with red eyes staring at the adventurer.

Size: 400x100 could be maximum (I'm not very picky with a pixel or two above)

Subtext: Killerred005 (In a corner; bottom right corner preferably)

100% F2P, 100+ Combat, Master Firemaker

(You can find a good place to put this.

Everything should be dark preferably. There would be some sort of glow from the fire of course, but not too much. The sky could maybe give an ominous glow. Just a little bit to light up the scene. The sky could maybe be overcast. As you may of noticed, it's kind of based around the RuneScape wilderness. That can give you clues.

I hope this isn't too much of a challenge for you. :|

j0xPu5R.png