Guys and Long Hair

DragnFly

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that some guys can pull off long hair and others cannot. The same probably goes for women as well. In addition to being properly taken care of so it doesn't just look dirty/messy/gross/etc., it has to fit the person.. if that makes sense. Some guys just look better with shorter hair than long (and vice versa).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I <3 my long hair (I'm dutch so that's acceptable, right?)

Of course, everyone thinks I'm a girl...... (I'm blond)

Random guys ask me out until I turn around.....

[hide=quotes]

You are like a three legged cat. Everyone hates you and thinks you are ugly until, one day, they realize that you're cuter than all of the other cats. And you're fluffy too. I'm so glad I petted you.

I've always wondered: If there's offensive language, than there should be Defensive Language. But I've never encountered it. If it does exist, what would it entail? Being painstakingly polite in such a manner that infuriates another?
[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

Whatever Reb says on the subject I agree with.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I think I went through a rebellious stage of ' if you don't like my long hair then fu' However I realised just how hideous it looked, and how much time I would save in the morning with short/medium length hair. It also makes you look more manly so you don't get prejudged to be a softy and a pushover.

I suggest short/medium hair for all guys - well unless you have a big dent in your head and need to cover it up or something.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

I think I went through a rebellious stage of ' if you don't like my long hair then fu' However I realised just how hideous it looked, and how much time I would save in the morning with short/medium length hair. It also makes you look more manly so you don't get prejudged to be a softy and a pushover.

I suggest short/medium hair for all guys - well unless you have a big dent in your head and need to cover it up or something.

[hide=]wwaaic1048x10jeffhardypwk5.jpg[/hide]

What? :P

My hair used to come down to my chest. Now it doesn't even cover my eyes anymore. To be honest, I'm more fond of my short hair because long hair just gets all over the place and it was really irritating when I slept.

I used to have fairly long hair, i went down past my nose in the front and around my shoulders in the back. It got very annoying and i like short hair better.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• 3 months later...

I've been growing my hair ever since I shaved my head back in November '06. The length is pretty ideal, with the back slightly past my shoulders, and bangs about 1.5 inches past my chin. However, I'm gonna grow it to my nipples unless one of my parents cut it in my sleep. :roll:

I like the look 'cause i'm gonna be a Metalhead in a band. Long hair in the metal genre is almost completely required, unless youre gonna try a bald/goatee comonation.

I'm a guy myself so I wouldn't know this for sure. I've tended to notice that guys with long hair seem to be more passionate and caring to women, especially in movies. I'm talking about shoulder length, not David Spade length (LOL!). And they look goooood (that one i'm sure of).

When it comes to curly long hair, I think that Pete Townsend was the only guy who pulled it off. He also pulled off the lighter color well. I myself am a straight brunette, even though a darker shade would be nice.

I think it looks sexy compared to preppy guys who keep it short and styled, but it's my opinion.

Me and my best mate have always had long hair, but two completely different styles. Mine is long but slightly wavy and doesnt really leave the length of my shoulders becuase it always curls at the ends -.- . My best mate though has his down to his chest and his is naturally perfectly straight. I have very dark brown hair, and he has light brown hair, so i don't really think the colour of the hair matters. I must admit though, there are some people where you just think, "No. They shouldnt have long hair it looks awful". People suit different lengths, luckily for me, i suit long hair very well =P.

Mine isn't as it used to be, mine is now a sort of emo haircut :oops: , BUT IM NOT EMO Lol.

I Hate people who say because i have longer hair than someone that has it nearly all shaved off that im a "mop 'ed" i mean ffs get a life and stop looking at my hair!

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

Me and my best mate have always had long hair, but two completely different styles. Mine is long but slightly wavy and doesnt really leave the length of my shoulders becuase it always curls at the ends -.- . My best mate though has his down to his chest and his is naturally perfectly straight. I have very dark brown hair, and he has light brown hair, so i don't really think the colour of the hair matters. I must admit though, there are some people where you just think, "No. They shouldnt have long hair it looks awful". People suit different lengths, luckily for me, i suit long hair very well =P.

Mine isn't as it used to be, mine is now a sort of emo haircut :oops: , BUT IM NOT EMO Lol.

I Hate people who say because i have longer hair than someone that has it nearly all shaved off that im a "mop 'ed" i mean ffs get a life and stop looking at my hair!

At first I grew it out of laziness. I hated getting it cut. But then my parents started saying it was time for a cut, which was reason alone not to (pre-teen rebel stage...). Then, I started listening to Alice Cooper's music, and it was drilled into my mind that I liked the look (even though I couldn't wear the makeup in school). Then I shaved my head in '06 for marching band, and haven't cut it since. LOLz

One very important note: Bowl Cuts are the ugliest hairdo for guys EVER. It not only counts as long hair, but shouldn't have been invented. If you don't know what i'm talking about, think the fat german kid on The Simpsons.

42"]

At first I grew it out of laziness. I hated getting it cut. But then my parents started saying it was time for a cut, which was reason alone not to (pre-teen rebel stage...). Then, I started listening to Alice Cooper's music, and it was drilled into my mind that I liked the look (even though I couldn't wear the makeup in school). Then I shaved my head in '06 for marching band, and haven't cut it since. LOLz

One very important note: Bowl Cuts are the ugliest hairdo for guys EVER. It not only counts as long hair, but shouldn't have been invented. If you don't know what i'm talking about, think the fat german kid on The Simpsons.

Unfortunately for me, when i was growing my hair i went through the "bowl cut" stage because of the way my hair grew :oops: luckily that was like back in year 6 so no-one cared =P.

My hair has not been short since then ::'

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

I like having hair that is not long, but not short at the same time. I hate having a fringe that goes in your eyes...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

42"]

I like the look 'cause i'm gonna be a Metalhead in a band. Long hair in the metal genre is almost completely required, unless youre gonna try a bald/goatee comonation.

Ladies and gentlemen, here we have a prime example of the uneducated basing his ideas on stereotypes. Beautiful, isn't it?

42"]

Ladies and gentlemen, here we have a prime example of the uneducated basing his ideas on stereotypes. Beautiful, isn't it?

But, do they come in diferent colors? My wife prefers a dark blue.

To contribute, very few can properly pull it off and usually when you see them in short hair it looks just as good as when it was long. I guess it's just preference really.

42"]

But, do they come in diferent colors? My wife prefers a dark blue.

Yes, yes they do. Your wife doesn't mind the smell of paint, does she?

I think it depends. If it's for show in a band, sure go for it. It usually looks good. Going to school/job doesn't look so great.

At longest, an average man's hair should be this. picture-10.jpg

*Adam Gontier from Three Days Grace*

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

Personally I think long hair looks lame on guys. I've only seen two people in my entire life able to pull off hair past their shoulders. One is this dude in my school, he's like 6 foot 5 and has long hair and a beard and looks like a [bleep]ing viking. Although he is a nerd... but he's also in an awesome metal band, which I guess makes up for it.

The other is Thomas Erak, the guitarist/singer of fall of troy.

[hide=PICSHUR]ThomasErakTheFallOfTroy.jpg[/hide]

He's also able to pull off skinny skater jeans, not many people can do that.

And tbh my hair's been medium-length, covering my ears and going a little past my eyebrows for that past 3 years but i'm getting it cut a lot shorter and going to partly-[bleep]e the front. Can't wait.

EDIT: yeah my hair's a little shorter than adam's, but curlier.

wl7w9j.png