Guys and Long Hair

DragnFly

42"]I'm a guy myself so I wouldn't know this for sure. I've tended to notice that guys with long hair seem to be more passionate and caring to women, especially in movies. I'm talking about shoulder length, not David Spade length (LOL!). And they look goooood (that one i'm sure of).

When it comes to curly long hair, I think that Pete Townsend was the only guy who pulled it off. He also pulled off the lighter color well. I myself am a straight brunette, even though a darker shade would be nice.

I think it looks sexy compared to preppy guys who keep it short and styled, but it's my opinion.

grats, you not only bumped a 3 month old topic, you also managed to double post.

im guessing you dont understand sarcasm, so hopefully you'll understand, read the rules and stop being a moron!

If a reply adds something to the discussion it IS allowed :P

He gives his opinion and backs it up.

Calling someone a moron adds more than that so you are 100% right flaming him.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no man, but I think most of men envy my hair when they are sparing to long. :P

Anyway. I think long hair on men looks good, so long they got face to it, and doesn't look like they have placed a mop on their head.

Right now it's over 70cm long.

Posted it before in the pic thread. Yay for thread bumps.

[hide=]5bab668e-1-1.jpg[/hide]

That's awesome hair.

I have [relatively] long hair, red-brown and curly. I look like Vince from Anathema, so my friend tells me.

[hide=]vincezq7.jpg[/hide]

Don't really have any plans to grow it longer. I think it looks good only if the guy has a masculine sort of build, i.e. no really lanky types. That looks horrible.