If Jagex realeased 80+ armour...

Goldenjkered

I like the idea of reducing the hits.

I think that they should do something on the lines of the max hit of the monster is reduced by 25%. So if said monster hits an 8 as a max hit, it is reduced to 6, but still keep the defense bonuses of the body and legs at 300+.

Good innovative thinking :)

Yes, this was a very nice idea. Also the idea about a new queen is really good. Why must all the strong monsters in the game be boys? Isn't that discrimination? :P

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I like the idea of reducing the hits.

I think that they should do something on the lines of the max hit of the monster is reduced by 25%. So if said monster hits an 8 as a max hit, it is reduced to 6, but still keep the defense bonuses of the body and legs at 300+.

Good innovative thinking :)

Yes, this was a very nice idea. Also the idea about a new queen is really good. Why must all the strong monsters in the game be boys? Isn't that discrimination? :P

KQ much? Mith drags probably have some each, and theres always Zil.

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif

I would looks forward to an armour with not amazing defence bonuses but a special ability for high level players.

Would bring variety to the game and make boss fights more interesting

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

i think instead of new armour they should add stuff to the old like rune bezerker shield. Maybe a different tike of leg or helmet.

like customizable armor? I.E. add different raw materials to armor to improve def but lower something else...at your choosing?

Githzerai1.png

Jagex already has an 80+ armour...you actually need 99 defence to wield it: The Defence Cape.

:geek: :ugeek: (Nerd joke, I know)

Anyways, I'm not sure what's the issue in notreleasing 80+ armour anytime soon, I'm sure they'll get to it eventually. Lol.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer