Runescape drop database

crazykiwi

I have submitted many Iron and Steel dragon kills. Not only is it good to see ratios, but also is nice to keep track of how many kills I have made. Sadly though, it's a lot harder to add drops of monsters I can kill moderately fast, like fire giants. Between clicking between tabs, finding and clicking on boxes, and then going back to click on another giant, I was overwhelmed at some times when I got lucky hits. A multiple drop log or a "total in trip" log would be convenient as well.

Quality posting at its finest.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now with many many thanks to texasmd91 I have finally updated the site layout. The new site should look much better and be easier to navigate. All the data collected is still in the database, this is just a change to the look of the site. More updates are also in the works...

Also many thanks to everyone who have submitted drops from their kills. Some of the stats are starting to take shape although many more kills are needed to get drop rates on the rarer items.

crazykiwi - http://www.rsdrop.com

Nice idea, I'll start submitting my drops. You should try to make the website a little more stylish though, looks kinda dumb at the moment, no offence. :thumbdown:

Good idea and good luck with the site.

Too bad that this wasn't around when I killed ~6500 mith dragons. :P Stopped them few months ago, didn't get visage norr dragon full helm. :x :wall: #-o

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Seems like a lot of drops got lost in the switch to the new layout, though. I had 321 Ankou kills that dropped down to 233, 500+ Drone kills that dropped to 4, and my 100 each kills of Cockroach Soldiers and Workers vanished entirely, as did my Ice Warrior kills. Is the database getting restored?

Also, I saw the new layout before checking this thread and it shocked the heck out of me. :lol:

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

Seems like a lot of drops got lost in the switch to the new layout, though. I had 321 Ankou kills that dropped down to 233, 500+ Drone kills that dropped to 4, and my 100 each kills of Cockroach Soldiers and Workers vanished entirely, as did my Ice Warrior kills. Is the database getting restored?

Actually it was working with it all, but then I kinda buggered up the database with a typo in a command and my latest backup was nearly a week old :o . Really sorry about that, you had more kills than anyone in the database before that.

I'm working on some automatic daily backups now, but looks like all kills done in the part week are wiped :|

Aww, that sucks. I hope the daily back-ups work. :)

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

We don't care. This seems against the rules..

The only thing that is/should be against the rules is rude behaviour like this from tipit staff towards tipit members. :shame:

Soooo? Can't a human have emotions? Its not like Xecer is a bot. I hope not. :ohnoes:

It might sound harsh in one's point of view and it can sound authoritive in another point of view.

-In defence of Xever

Btw nice database. Have fun sorting it. :D Go kiwi go! :thumbsup:

Hey, I remember seeing this thread before the crash. Good luck with it.

I'll keep this in mind for when you get a multi-monster drop list submission in the works (for when I feel "generous" to donate lists.)

Need a new signature....perhaps...

I signed up today and started adding for Jellies.

Got a rune full helm drop with-in 10 kills. :lol:

I think your site is lucky!

Looking forward to continuing! :D

EDIT: Are you going to be adding more monsters in the future?

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I signed up today and started adding for Jellies.

Got a rune full helm drop with-in 10 kills. :lol:

I think your site is lucky!

Looking forward to continuing! :D

EDIT: Are you going to be adding more monsters in the future?

Kiwi and I are making V2, It will have more features, some of them are.

Add your own Monster. - If the monster you are killing is not already added then you can add it your self.

Add your own Item. - If you are killing a monster and you get an item that is not in the database then you may add it your self.

Add Drop-able Item. - if you got an item from a monster and both item and monster is in database but not connected together, you may connect them.

To stop people from adding fake items and monsters all of the additions to the database will have to be accepted by a moderator. (At this time drops will not have to be accepted, but it may change, matters how truthful the public is.)

It will also get a template and some better statistics and easier way to view the data.

sig.jpg

I've posted already on the last topic...

Anyway, the site looks excellent now (I was the guy complaining I wasn't submitting any drops until your site looks good), I'll be submitting my 3.7k dragon kills now. ;)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

looks like a good idea if you can get enough people involved with data

well you now have another ~150 black demon kills thanks to sumona giving me them as a slayer task ;) so its all good for the database

magicaltrevorst2.jpg

Greater demon is also F2P (deep wildy) I don't know if any F2P Tip.Iters use it though

Oh yeah, I forgot about those ones. Not many F2Pers go hunting greaters, but for completeness sake I've switched them to being available in F2P now.

i love the idea and have already been adding my kills to it.

there are some problems with it though at least the avansie choas runes isnt on the list of dropable items and you have to select feathers for every kill.

Yeah, I got a little confused with all the different types of aviansie. Chaos runes are now added, feathers are preselected, and previous feather drops have been updated.

i recorded a drop log in MS word of 60 kills, and registered, then clicked, then submitted each of the items/charms i got in one go. Does each submit count as one drop? I'm not sure.

Each submit is one kill. I should really re-word the page to make that more clear (you're not the first to do that).

What you can do is save your file as a plain text (.txt) file and send it using the "bulk list" page. I'll check it over later and add the data. The submit page is really for submitting each kill as you go.

It's been taking an extremely long time for the pages to load lately. (The past 4-5 hours) I was just wondering if anyone else has been having this problem. :? :(

Actually...they haven't loaded at all. :wall:

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

It's been taking an extremely long time for the pages to load lately. (The past 4-5 hours) I was just wondering if anyone else has been having this problem. :? :(

It's not loading for me either, so it's not just you.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

My internet went down yesterday, possibly due to some stormy weather here in Wellington lately, and the site is just hosted on my home internet connection. Seems to be up again now.