Grand Exchange Updates (Including a pic 15+ supports)

tard53

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I suppose I support as well.

Just one little tiny problem that I noticed was that you said "Here's something I made on Paint" and then give the person who ACTUALLY made the picture the credit. It would be nice if you didn't claim it as your own in the first place.

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

I would love if there was a box that would calculate you how many of the item you could purchase with the amount of GP in your inventory (it would change as you +/- the price per item), so you wouldn't have to guess/use a calculator.

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

Yeah I suppose I support as well.

Just one little tiny problem that I noticed was that you said "Here's something I made on Paint" and then give the person who ACTUALLY made the picture the credit. It would be nice if you didn't claim it as your own in the first place.

Li Chef

upsie daisy i better fix that :oops:

• 2 months later...

Another thing, why now, have they changed it so whenevr you collect an item it is noted? Its soooo annoying having to bank when all i wanna do is make a potion. Instead I have to bank, withdraw, then mix... URGH!

Perhaps have an option for how you want the item, and if its over 28 (max space) it has to be noted?

Thats not to hard to do is it? :wall:

Btw they do have a minus button, just it only minuses 1 so yeah, a -10 n -100 wouldnt go amiss.

Malcazaar.png

Another thing, why now, have they changed it so whenevr you collect an item it is noted? Its soooo annoying having to bank when all i wanna do is make a potion. Instead I have to bank, withdraw, then mix... URGH!

ACTUALLY... in the collection screen if you right click there are two options that say "withdraw notes" and "withdraw items" :ugeek:

HOWEVER i believe that the withdraw items should be the left click option instead of the darn notes. This frustrates me too. #-o :wall: :evil: -.- :( :XD: :notalk: :anxious:

• 1 month later...

I think that this is a good idea. It's very annoying to always have to click that +1, and it always messes be up as I'm trying to just buy stuff and go. It's also very annoying to have to bank to deposit and withdraw a single noted item from the bank. They need to fix this :pray:

Toxic78.png

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

• 6 months later...

Supportage!

Yess... please... especially since my mouse spazes out sometimes and clicks twice so when I'm buying tons of stuff to do fletching it messes everything up and I really hate using the custom if I don't have to.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

wow, i support this idea, especially the taking away some of the amount that you want and the default amount should be one...

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

One other thing to add is that if you use a pen-tablet (which I do) and double click in the list of buying items you walk at that place (Which is irritating... happens to me all the time...) could be simple solved with making it possible to right click.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I like the idea of being able to subtract. And also being able to edit - it only needs one extra button and it'd save so much effort.

They need to sort out the green/yellow/red bar on high detail too, the GE's been out for so long now and it still does that.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13