Phyto's Complete Guide to Range! V4.8 Sacred Armor Explained

Promise

I never use chins to train. You and Ryder keep talking about how I should change emerald (e) bolts for addy bolts (which I have) because of how much quicker and more experience you get, because it doesn't poison. Wouldn't saying use a cannon to train be contradicting yourself if your trying to get as much exp as well as cost efficiently?

And in turn multiplying your SLAYER xp massively. This is for slayer only.

But you'd still get as much slayer exp using a bow and arrow though. Maybe slower, but twice as much range experience.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly, since it's exp per hour that really counts. Not exp per task. If you can finish a task in 20 minutes with a cannon, you can spend 40 more minutes on another task. Or you could spend the whole hour ranging them with a bow and arrow. Which would be less exp. :P

I love my cannon, but cballs are hard to buy now... going up and up, I blow a lot on cballs.

Not exactly, since it's exp per hour that really counts. Not exp per task. If you can finish a task in 20 minutes with a cannon, you can spend 40 more minutes on another task. Or you could spend the whole hour ranging them with a bow and arrow. Which would be less exp. :P

I love my cannon, but cballs are hard to buy now... going up and up, I blow a lot on cballs.

Don't worr, they only rose like what? 20%? They'll drop again before it'll make that much of a difference.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I just used up my Kingdom coal of this weak making my own cannonballs, and used them all up within a few hours. So I'm feeling the money lost a lot more than I would normally. Ah well, it speeds up slaying by so much, it's still worth it.

I just used up my Kingdom coal of this weak making my own cannonballs, and used them all up within a few hours. So I'm feeling the money lost a lot more than I would normally. Ah well, it speeds up slaying by so much, it's still worth it.

Actually, the time lost making the cannonballs doesn't justify the time made up for cannoning. Don't make your own cannonballs.

A bit immature but...LOL

Indeed. :lol:

inuyashakent-2.png

sweet.

In f2p u can also power train on giant spiders.

Were f2p tank outfit and u get like 35k+ xp an hour (which aint bad at all for f2p)

at 45 def wearing Rune full helm dhide body rune legs green vamps power ammy ect with a maple short and like 20k bronze arrows (u dont pick em up) i was getting great xp.. even though i had to bank quite abit. for higher def lvls it would be like 40k an hour + probly

anyway hope this helps

What did you get the void from? Some people say to use the lowest boat... is this true?

Thanks, glad to see this guide back up and running :D

No, I use a 110+ PC clan. Getting the void range will take a day or two. Its well worth it though. Use the veteran boat.

What did you get the void from? Some people say to use the lowest boat... is this true?

Thanks, glad to see this guide back up and running :D

No, I use a 110+ PC clan. Getting the void range will take a day or two. Its well worth it though. Use the veteran boat.

Actually, the time saved doesn't justify the time spent. Unless your boss hunting/getting past 99.

inuyashakent-2.png

Eh, Pest Control is like half speed good training. The monsters all have very low defense, so you can get somewhere around 30k exp per hour with monster/portal killing alone, seeing as you have infinite prayer for piety, and your special attack is recharged every game. So the time spent isn't totally useless. If it takes 10 hours, and you could do around 60k exp per hour normally, you could say you're buying Void Range gear in exchange for 300k range exp. And you need to decide if that's worth it to you.

I personally, am not going for 99 ranged "by any means necessary" like most people are. I do all my ranged through slayer, and I only take levels as a bonus whilst training slayer. So getting void range was a good idea for me, as it pretty much turns mith bolts into addy, and addy into rune.

Fixed a semi-large amount of spelling errors (Some runescape locations may still be incorrect), not including slang. It's one of the best guides I've seen on my time here on Tipit, good job.

Edit:I'll pm instead as I can't hide.

igsig.png

Fixed a semi-large amount of spelling errors (Some runescape locations may still be incorrect), not including slang. It's one of the best guides I've seen on my time here on Tipit, good job.

Edit:I'll pm instead as I can't hide.

Thanks a ton. :thumbsup:

Maybe you could include blue dragons in the ogre enclave? The inventory should be one ranged potion (2), optional a couple of trouts-lobsters for every trip and a duel ring as your ring. Gear is really easy to customize and mithril bolts are good enough to do the job.

igsig.png

Maybe you could include blue dragons in the ogre enclave? The inventory should be one ranged potion (2), optional a couple of trouts-lobsters for every trip and a duel ring as your ring. Gear is really easy to customize and mithril bolts are good enough to do the job.

Hmm thanks for the suggestion. I'm thinking about changing the Aiming for Wealth section to a dragon section. But I personally prefer using the blues in tallvery, only because they're a lot easier to get to. If you have 65+ agility. (Summer Pie)

But thanks for the suggestion. :thumbsup:

(bloodvelds section) i think you dont need 60 slayer to wear a nosepeg

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

You're still telling people Void is worth it on dusties. XD

The only way it could be good is if you put on a facemask only while luring, switching to the void when you're safe. But that would take a lot of time. Sure this is only in theory, but stat lowering is serious bisness.

Hm. When putting on an armor piece, are continuous actions halted? Extra clicks = not nice. But if you could change the helmet while doing a different action, like... click the drop, and change the helmet while walking to it.

With dusties, speed is everything. It sucks that that mini-guide I gave you was wiped out. :(

You're still telling people Void is worth it on dusties. XD

The only way it could be good is if you put on a facemask only while luring, switching to the void when you're safe. But that would take a lot of time. Sure this is only in theory, but stat lowering is serious bisness.

Hm. When putting on an armor piece, are continuous actions halted? Extra clicks = not nice. But if you could change the helmet while doing a different action, like... click the drop, and change the helmet while walking to it.

With dusties, speed is everything. It sucks that that mini-guide I gave you was wiped out. :(

duoh! :wall:

I forgot to change the wording. Thanks for poiting that out. I know, i shoulda saved it on word. No clue the roll back was comming, especially right before i finished editing. :x