Eagle Tas's Blog of Glory (13) - 99 Ranged!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26th July 2008 - The first piece of Barrows

I have for a long time been saving up for a Verac full set. Today I can happily announce it is in my bank. But before I write about it. I want to write a little about something else related. I decided to finally pick up my spade and old clue scroll and get it done. It was indeed a very good decision, as it lead up to a 900k profit!

ZamorakDhideClue.png

Zamorak dragonhide body! 900k worth of ranging chaos!

Now that I had this fabulous piece of equipment in my hand, I needed to sell it. Unfortunately, it would not sell in mid price in the grand exchange. So who bought it? No one less than Runecid, himself!

RunecidsLuckyBuy.png

Thank you very much! Now don't go lose it like your last one!

A few moments later, I realised I suddenly had a bit over 3.3 million coins and that was more than enough to buy the verac set. I bought it for mid-price the following day after a brief aviansie trip and here it is:

VeracFinally.png

Goal achieved! My first barrow set is full Verac!

Now that I have finally achieved this goal, I am off to achieve another. The next buy I plan to save up to is the a bit less expensive dragon axe. I look forward to holding it in my right virtual hand!

Thank you!

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

very very nice eagle and linnea I have just read your whole blog and great acheivments (haha paul u lost :lol: ) also as I was reading not once did I get bored of it, awsome blog tbh. :thumbsup:

Also congradulations on being accepted into college you must be so excited I hope you do well there.

anyways keep up the good work and hopefully i'll be saying grats at your 99 ranged party in a few months. :)

212h0sy.jpg

This is how a blog should be written! I am amazed at the time and effort you have both put in to this, and equally so at your in game accomplishments! I wish you both the best of luck in your endeavours and I know that you shall both be sucessfull, especially since you're getting 100k XP a day. That's a bucketload more than I could hope for! You're an inspiration - I just wish I could have as much fun fishing sharks ^_^ Just another 4.5k to go!

And well done on Verac's, that's mighty impressive.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Thanks for the fun the other night, I now realize the importance of breaks and not burning out. I do it regularly and have earned in excess of 200k! Thanks very much again for the good time and I promise to get on training magic and doing all those quests so we can go monster hunting sometime :)

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

31th July 2008 - Rest in Peace Runescape

RoughHousePixel.gif

Unfinished Pixel rough-out. Shows the front of my house. © Fredrik "Eagle" Larsson, 2008

It is with hope and optimism as well as a bit of regret that I announce that I will from now on not be available. As with earlier posts, I have announced that I am moving on the 1st August. Well that is tomorrow as of I am writing this. Unfortunatelly, as I move out I will at first not have any electricity or broadband. Of course, electricity is something that is pretty quickly fixed, but broadband may take longer. We will also buy a lot of furniture such as a bed, table, sofa, shelves and so on.

AngelOfDeath.png

Hopefully, this will save me from many future losses.

As fit of the theme, I completed both "Between a Rock..." and "The Giant Dwarf" and bought myself a fantastic new grave, Angel of Death. Hopefully, it will watch me while I am gone.

Bye.gif

Good byes from Eagle! © Fredrik "Eagle" Larsson, 2008

I have appreciated all the time I have spent together with you on Runescape, all the comments I have recieved on my blog and all the continued effort you all do in-game as well as in your actual life! Wish me good luck and I will naturally post an entry as soon as I am back online!

So long and thank you for the fish!

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

Bye! Good luck to you both and I hope you settle in well. I wish you all the best in moving house and I'm sure things will go just swell. I have enjoyed the short time I have known you, so thanks a lot! Have fun and I hope to see you both scaping soon!

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Sad to see you go Eagle, you were the only one who could vouch for my theory :(

Anyway, good luck moving to your new home, looks good from the pixelart. I'll see you when you get back online, don't forget about bsc ::'

auf wiederschnitzel! <3:

Good luck with your new house, hope you come back.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence