Paranormal Experience

sibmaster

Now i have to say i believe in ghosts and things like that after an awful experiance in an old house about a year ago with my mates on holiday. Where we literally saw a human like figure move across the room in a pitch black room. Scary as sh--!!!! :ohnoes:

Anyone else had an experience like this? Or a paranormal experience in general?

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a weird experience like that before. I was walking up the stairs onto my landing which was pitch black. I thought I saw a figure, almost human like, a somewhat translucent slightly glowing "object" float across the landing. When I ran up there was nothing there, but I definitely think I saw something. It didn't have any distinct human like features, just the general shape.

I've never really believed in ghosts but that was something which I found very weird.

Once I had a dream with some guy who was an old time basketball player I had never heard of or seen about and he turned out to be real. His jeresey had his real name and number on the back of it too.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

Yep I've had very, very many freaky experiences. I don't know what to make of them so I try not to judge either way. Open minded.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I've walked out to the area behind my house, between the pool and the garage, and saw what seemed to be a white cat walking around the corner. I followed to look, and I saw nothing. No evidence of anything running behind a corner, nothing in the tree, nothing on the roof. That's happened 2 or 3 times, and it's creepy because our cat (also white) died on the road in front of our house, and is buried in the back yard behind the garage. :shock:

Also makes me wonder because the 2 or 3 times this happened were a few months past when the cat died.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Once I had a dream with some guy who was an old time basketball player I had never heard of or seen about and he turned out to be real. His jeresey had his real name and number on the back of it too.

That kind of sounds like subliminal messaging. You probably saw a poster of him, or something with him on it out of the corner of your eye, and even if you don't remember it, it sometimes showes up in dreams or in the form of deja vu.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Btw if anybody is interested in hearing about my experiences, feel free to PM me to chat about them. I won't be posting them on the board.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I get really creeped out sometimes. My dog will just sit in the passage and stare at the same space and then he will suddenly jump up and start barking his head off and he backs away from the space. Often at night when he needs a wee I will open the front door and he will walk out and stand there staring just over my shoulder, I turn around and there is nothing there but I always feel like I'm not alone. I don't know whether it is due to my active imagination, or just having a dumb dog.

I've walked out to the area behind my house, between the pool and the garage, and saw what seemed to be a white cat walking around the corner. I followed to look, and I saw nothing. No evidence of anything running behind a corner, nothing in the tree, nothing on the roof. That's happened 2 or 3 times, and it's creepy because our cat (also white) died on the road in front of our house, and is buried in the back yard behind the garage. :shock:

That is a truly freaky / scary experience. 1 time would just be coincidence but 2/3 times is very weird considering you used to have a white cat and it would run in direction of the cats grave area. Another possibility is it could just be a mind trick, were you thinking of your cat around the time of these "sightings" :|

I get really creeped out sometimes. My dog will just sit in the passage and stare at the same space and then he will suddenly jump up and start barking his head off and he backs away from the space. Often at night when he needs a wee I will open the front door and he will walk out and stand there staring just over my shoulder, I turn around and there is nothing there but I always feel like I'm not alone. I don't know whether it is due to my active imagination, or just having a dumb dog.

My dog does that, too, she'll just sit there staring at a spot that looks like it's on the cieling. Then she'll bark, but she barks at anything, so even though it's crossed my mind, I don't think it's anything paranormal.

A few years back I was in Florida on a school trip, and we were staying in this supposedly haunted house. The bathroom was at one end of the house, and I was at the complete other side. So around 12-3 in the morning, somewhere in there, I had to go to the bathroom. In the pitch darkness, I had to feel my way through the whole house and find the bathroom, and back. Not once did I see the fabled ghost.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

A few years back I was in Florida on a school trip, and we were staying in this supposedly haunted house. The bathroom was at one end of the house, and I was at the complete other side. So around 12-3 in the morning, somewhere in there, I had to go to the bathroom. In the pitch darkness, I had to feel my way through the whole house and find the bathroom, and back. Not once did I see the fabled ghost.

If I had to do that (walk across an entire house in complete darkness), I would just hold it in. Even if its in my own house! I get scared easily, but only if I'm alone, if I'm with someone else pretty much nothing scares me. That's why I like to watch horror movies with someone else ::' When I tried to watch 28 Weeks Later alone, all the "pop-up" scares made me stop watching until someone else was in the room.

^Ha, believe me, I tried to hold it in. I would have turned on the lights, but since we were in two normal rooms and then a big barracks-style room, turning them on would wake up and piss off everyone.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Well it was 3 A.M. and I was at my mate's house. He tells me his house is haunted. Im like yea right, so he sais I will prove it. We were in his basement and he turns all the lights off and in a corner I swear on my life I see an 8 year old in a white dress with black, long hair drooped over her face. She looked like the girl from "The Ring". I was screaming like a girl.

EDIT: It could of been an illusion, but Im 99.9% sure that's what I saw :ohnoes:

GG.gif

Well i didn't experience this directly, but its a reliabel source (my mom).

Ok well i have 3 half sisters, the two youngest have the same father, their father's parents died years before he and my mother ever even met. But yet they went up to their dad and said things about their dead grandparent's that they couldn't have known unless someone told them, my mom and him went around and asked everyone, nobody had mentioned a thing to my sisters. When the girls were asked who told them that stuff they said that the grandparents themselves had told them this. Then one night my mother woke up to the sound of the older of the two crying, when my mom asked her what was wrong she replied this "I can't talk to them anymore".

There are a lot of stories like that were small children can communicate with dead realitives, makes you wonder what you might of seen back then huh?

cool_sig1.jpg

we literally saw a human like figure move across the room in a pitch black room.

Fail story is fail.

I don't believe in ghosts.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Well, gather round, chill'uns:

One night, around 1am, after a big-[wagon] scrim, I went to relieve myself. My house has one long corridor with no lighting that connects the whole house, and it's mega-dark in the early hours of the morn. So, I stand at its threshold, like a snack dangling in front of some long forgotten beast's gullet. Something stirred in the inky darkness, filling me with a strange feeling of dread, as if the bottom of my stomach had just splattered on the dusty floor. I reached for the lightswitch of a bulb I knew had blown years ago. To my surprise, it crackled into life, casting an eerily dim glow on the hardwood floor, which was speckled with shining drops of scarlet. I cringed at the sight of the blood which had fallen like Hansel's trail of bedcrumbs, and began to walk slowly up the hall, taking care not to step in any of the crimson puddles.

As I neared the back room, I heard a soft voice singing a lullaby. I stiffened. That voice... no. It couldn't be. My sister, dead since the age of nine, had come back. I entered the pitch black, fumbling on the wall for the switch which would banish the accursed darkness. I found it, smeared with a sticky goo. Grimacing, I flicked it upwards. Crying out, I took a startled step backwards, stumbling over the small ledge that signalled the end of the evil corridor. The room... the room. Oh God, that room was scarlet. Blood adorned every wall, some designer's sick idea of a prank. And in the middle of the room, fresh from her shallow grave in the garden, was Janie. Her eyes, as colourless and as cold as ice, stared into his. She uttered a soft, girlish laugh. Me, a kind of horrified squawk of terror.

She brushed invisible dust off of her immaculate white dress.

'We were waiting for you, Cameron,' she smiled, gesturing at the two figures strung up on the bloody rafters.

Mum. Dad. I couldn't tear my eyes away from their bloody faces, and their midsections, both shredded like the leftovers of a Christmas ham. I wretched, bringing up his energy drink to join the mess on the floor.

She seemed pleased at my utter disgust. She started forward.

I woke screaming, and went to check the garden soil was still undisturbed.

Did you like it? :lol:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

My girlfriend grew up in malaysia, which, in places, is still quite undeveloped and tribal. Anyway, the culture there still low key believes in all sorts or paranormal stuff like ghosts. One day we were having a conversation and she just let it drop that pontianas, these wierd, blood sucking tiny people were real. I was like "wait, WHAT!

turns out she had all these really wierd things she thought were real, shes usually a very rational person so it cracked me up

she studies zoology and ecology so once i questioned her about the biological and evolutionary restrictions i think she started to see sense

its like these beliefs just lay dormant until she was old enough to citically analyze them. now she thinks its a bit ridiculous as well

You guys should look it up, even her teachers endorsed these beliefs

NICKELEY102.png

I've seen black or white shadows flit at the edge of my vision, but that's about it.

And there's this one time when I saw a pale, almost translucent white ring hovering above my bed at night. Scared the hell out of me for 5 minutes before I realized it was my fluorescent light that I'd just switched off. Apparently the light was still cooling down, and giving off a faint glow.

As someone who tries to be utilitarian, I don't like to ponder about ghosts. I find it easier to think of them as aliens from another dimension, coming to Earth as tourists. And these aliens might try to scare us just for kicks.

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

[hide=]

Well, gather round, chill'uns:

One night, around 1am, after a big [wagon]-scrim, I went to relieve myself. My house has one long corridor with no lighting that connects the whole house, and it's mega-dark in the early hours of the morn. So, I stand at its threshold, like a snack dangling in front of some long forgotten beast's gullet. Something stirred in the inky darkness, filling me with a strange feeling of dread, as if the bottom of my stomach had just splattered on the dusty floor. I reached for the lightswitch of a bulb I knew had blown years ago. To my surprise, it crackled into life, casting an eerily dim glow on the hardwood floor, which was speckled with shining drops of scarlet. I cringed at the sight of the blood which had fallen like Hansel's trail of bedcrumbs, and began to walk slowly up the hall, taking care not to step in any of the crimson puddles.

As I neared the back room, I heard a soft voice singing a lullaby. I stiffened. That voice... no. It couldn't be. My sister, dead since the age of nine, had come back. I entered the pitch black, fumbling on the wall for the switch which would banish the accursed darkness. I found it, smeared with a sticky goo. Grimacing, I flicked it upwards. Crying out, I took a startled step backwards, stumbling over the small ledge that signalled the end of the evil corridor. The room... the room. Oh God, that room was scarlet. Blood adorned every wall, some designer's sick idea of a prank. And in the middle of the room, fresh from her shallow grave in the garden, was Janie. Her eyes, as colourless and as cold as ice, stared into his. She uttered a soft, girlish laugh. Me, a kind of horrified squawk of terror.

She brushed invisible dust off of her immaculate white dress.

'We were waiting for you, Cameron,' she smiled, gesturing at the two figures strung up on the bloody rafters.

Mum. Dad. I couldn't tear my eyes away from their bloody faces, and their midsections, both shredded like the leftovers of a Christmas ham. I wretched, bringing up his energy drink to join the mess on the floor.

She seemed pleased at my utter disgust. She started forward.

I woke screaming, and went to check the garden soil was still undisturbed.

Did you like it? :lol:

[/hide]

A line or so after "dead since the age of 9", a accidentally saw the ending. I laughed actually, thinking burying her in the garden was the punchline of a joke or something. :lol:

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

but what was weirder was the light arrangement was hovering across the sky, it was at night, it scared the [bleep] out of me.

Omg, explain in more detail because i had a very similar experience recently

and keep it up guys some of these are really creepy

Sibmaster.

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png