Paranormal Experience

sibmaster

[hide=Quote]

Sleep Paralysis. Now there's something to talk about.

Yep, sleep paralysis was the most terrifying experience of my life, I've only had it once though. I was just drifting off and like you starting imagining things in my head, like I was watching a film. It was like a dream, the events and plot were totally bizarre, but I was conscious of being awake. This weird thing happens in the dream and I just completely froze, I couldn't move at all and I could hear my heart beating really, really hard. I know it might sound ridiculous but I was pretty young at the time and I actually thought I was dying, trying to yell for help but I had no control over my body. It stopped after about a minute and I tried to stay awake for the whole night, it was so weird... Anyone else had it?

[/hide]

I've had sleep paralysis a few times and I also thought I was dying. You can't move, everything looks strange, and you barely feel like you're there. Really scary experience.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as scary as it might be to possibly see a ghost, why are there never any stories of anyone trying to talk to one

If they are true, I believe they'd be on a different frequency, considering they're dead/ or energy frequencies/ matter particles.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

as scary as it might be to possibly see a ghost, why are there never any stories of anyone trying to talk to one

If they are true, I believe they'd be on a different frequency, considering they're dead/ or energy frequencies/ matter particles.

So, are you saying that we might not be able to talk to them because they have a different frequency of voice that we cant hear?

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

That's pretty much what I said mate but there are devices that measure energy, heat, other frequencies etc whether they are super natural or not is another story.

Edit - Also for an interesting read if you're in to this type of stuff... What do you think Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell had in common?

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Bit OT but anyone ever had that type of dream where they're a ghost or something paranormal, you're standing in the bedroom watching your sleeping body, you start to walk or rush towards your sleeping body and all of a sudden you wake up really frightened just as in the dream you reached the side of the bed and are beside your sleeping body, heart beating quickly, feeling like something's there right where you stopped moving in the dream? That always scares the [cabbage] out of me :lol:

I was sleeping, and I was kinda dreaming (kinda because it felt like I was awake at the same time, was pretty weird, can't describe it), and I think it were hooded men or men-like things or aliens or whatever it was, they were standing around my bed, and they seemed to be cutting open around my heart area. I suddenly woke up and felt a very painful stinging sensation around my heart area, which I still feel from time to time. It actually took me a while to link the pain to that dream-like experience.

That stinging sensation, did it only happen when you tried to inhale? (spelling :?)

I have that sometimes too, it's kind of creepy. I don't know whether it's bad or not, it always goes away after after a few minutes, but before it goes away it really hurts. I hope it's no heart failure or something :?.

As for paranormal experiences, I don't think I've had any. I used to be afraid of ghosts and stuff when I was younger, I couldn't sleep without the light in the corridor being on. I always imagined huge grim reapers with battleaxes, dogs with scary white eyes and stuff. Pretty sure that was just my imagination, but it was no fun. I got rid of it after I stopped reading scary stories, hope it doesn't return after reading this thread :roll:.

2dvjurb.png

inhalate

You mean inhale...And I don't think you really notice your breathing during Out of Body...I mean according to Chinese superstition...(maybe start a Superstition thread?)

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I was sleeping, and I was kinda dreaming (kinda because it felt like I was awake at the same time, was pretty weird, can't describe it), and I think it were hooded men or men-like things or aliens or whatever it was, they were standing around my bed, and they seemed to be cutting open around my heart area. I suddenly woke up and felt a very painful stinging sensation around my heart area, which I still feel from time to time. It actually took me a while to link the pain to that dream-like experience.

That stinging sensation, did it only happen when you tried to inhale? (spelling :?)

I have that sometimes too, it's kind of creepy. I don't know whether it's bad or not, it always goes away after after a few minutes, but before it goes away it really hurts. I hope it's no heart failure or something :?.

Actually, I'm not sure of this, but I usually feel forced to hold my breath whenever it happens, and the pain is really excruciating... I mean, sometimes while I'm talking to someone I just randomly stop in the middle of a sentence because of the pain.

Actually, your story kinda reminded me of something.

Was browsing the forums, and I heard this strange voice from outside.

I took off my earphones to make sure it wasn't from them. Still heard it.

Stood up to look outside and it stopped. I sat down and it didn't come back.

Strange.

Strange.

Very Strange....i read up something that said that when ghosts and other paranormal

things move they can sometimes make a noise like a high pitch frequency where they move.

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

Strange.

Very Strange....i read up something that said that when ghosts and other paranormal

things move they can sometimes make a noise like a high pitch frequency where they move.

It wasn't a high-pitch frequency though. It sounded very low actually.

You know the sound-effect they usually add to flying sorcers(sp)? It was about that loud. Didn't have a tune going up and down all the time though.

One time i was playing runescape. I was drinking a mountain dew. It was half empty when I wen to use the restroom. I came back and it was a full unopened mountain dew voltage that was glowing kind of. I was home alone too and I was sober. This is not a lie.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

One time i was playing runescape. I was drinking a mountain dew. It was half empty when I wen to use the restroom. I came back and it was a full unopened mountain dew voltage that was glowing kind of. I was home alone too and I was sober. This is not a lie.

Are you [bleep]ING kidding me?

Sorry for the lauguage, but, seriously, if that's true Id scream like a girl if that happened to me.

GG.gif

Did you drink the glowing mountain dew? =P~

Which reminds me of an experience I had...

One time, I was sitting in my living room watching tv (late at night), and I got up during commercials and went to the kitchen to get some food. (note:when I got up, I grabbed all the junk on the little table next to where I was sitting... including the empty pop can.) So anyways, I grab some food, and come back (I didn't grab a pop this time) and sit down. I look at the end table and theres an unopened coke sitting there. I was a little confused, but I grab it like an hour and a half later, and it was ice cold, like colder than the pop in the fridge... Kinda odd...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

[hide=]Well, gather round, chill'uns:

One night, around 1am, after a big-[wagon] scrim, I went to relieve myself. My house has one long corridor with no lighting that connects the whole house, and it's mega-dark in the early hours of the morn. So, I stand at its threshold, like a snack dangling in front of some long forgotten beast's gullet. Something stirred in the inky darkness, filling me with a strange feeling of dread, as if the bottom of my stomach had just splattered on the dusty floor. I reached for the lightswitch of a bulb I knew had blown years ago. To my surprise, it crackled into life, casting an eerily dim glow on the hardwood floor, which was speckled with shining drops of scarlet. I cringed at the sight of the blood which had fallen like Hansel's trail of bedcrumbs, and began to walk slowly up the hall, taking care not to step in any of the crimson puddles.

As I neared the back room, I heard a soft voice singing a lullaby. I stiffened. That voice... no. It couldn't be. My sister, dead since the age of nine, had come back. I entered the pitch black, fumbling on the wall for the switch which would banish the accursed darkness. I found it, smeared with a sticky goo. Grimacing, I flicked it upwards. Crying out, I took a startled step backwards, stumbling over the small ledge that signalled the end of the evil corridor. The room... the room. Oh God, that room was scarlet. Blood adorned every wall, some designer's sick idea of a prank. And in the middle of the room, fresh from her shallow grave in the garden, was Janie. Her eyes, as colourless and as cold as ice, stared into his. She uttered a soft, girlish laugh. Me, a kind of horrified squawk of terror.

She brushed invisible dust off of her immaculate white dress.

'We were waiting for you, Cameron,' she smiled, gesturing at the two figures strung up on the bloody rafters.

Mum. Dad. I couldn't tear my eyes away from their bloody faces, and their midsections, both shredded like the leftovers of a Christmas ham. I wretched, bringing up his energy drink to join the mess on the floor.

She seemed pleased at my utter disgust. She started forward.

I woke screaming, and went to check the garden soil was still undisturbed.

Did you like it?[/hide]

That was pretty amazing! Did you make all of that up as you went along? Or is it from a site?

Thank you! <3:

And yes, I did type it... all on a freaking on-screen keyboard where you have to click each letter. :wall:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Did you drink the glowing mountain dew? =P~

Of course he did. Why pass up a free Mountain Dew? And if it glows, it gives you super powers. FACT.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The only lie in this story may be the part about you being sober :^o

Ugh, my house is really starting to scare me. I see this damn ghost and what appears to be it's dog multiple times a day. I was starting to get used to it until the other night. I was laying on my side facing my stereo/table. From right behind me I hear this terrible scream. It wasn't quite human and I've actually had a hard time even going back in my room since then. I can handle a ghost here and there but I can't handle things screaming at me in the middle of the night. :uhh: :shock:

Speaking of seeing the ghost a lot, I was actually watching tv a few minutes ago and out of the corner of my eye I see it standing in the corner of the room. I just kind of sat there watching it out of the corner of my eye (the son of a [bleep] disappears if I look directly at it) until I almost freaked out. From now on I'm just going to look at it so it doesn't stick around :wall:

Edit: The only times in the past few weeks I've been able to walk into my room without worry was:

-When I had someone else with me

-When I was intoxicated

-When I was too distracted to think about what I'd heard (but if I happened to see the ghost I'd get whatever I was doing done and get the [bleep] out)