Kids on XBL/PSN/Online-Your stories here!

Dizzle229

95% of people on Halo are either 9 year olds who swear too much, or horny frat boys who don't shut the hell up about thier tiny penises.

Its fun to traitor these people on halo 3, whack em in the back of the head once, kills em, and they shut up, and they cant kick you out unless you do it twice XD

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

95% of people on Halo are either 9 year olds who swear too much, or horny frat boys who don't shut the hell up about thier tiny penises.

And this is why I started my new clan... Clan DoucheBusters!

We, like the ghost busters, bust these douches lol

Same theme tune as ghost busters? lol but with the word ghost replaced XD

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

Same theme tune as ghost busters? lol but with the word ghost replaced XD

Yup, Thats us :D

Got a couple new ones from HAZE. Though they're pretty much the same.

Gambou South Beach, online Co-op. So the other guys have been completely obliterated. Now, I had a choice, try revive them and die. Or keep on the Mule and get to The Falcon as soon as I could.

I chose the latter, almost got there and got a message "The host has kicked you from this game."

I go back in it, and it takes us at least 5 [bleep]ing attempts to get past the beach part we were at (Checkpoint before Falcon).

Second is during Dientes (Spelling please?) de Vaca. Now these [bleep]ers got blown up for staying in a rapidly beeping Macho. Which means its going to bloody blow. Anyway due to alot of skill, I took down the Marine Buggy that was tailing us (hitting it with grenades takes skill.) and started to head for the next checkpoint. So thanks to some good playing dead, I was nearly at another Macho, which was near a checkpoint anyway. I get [bleep]ing kicked when I'm almost at the Macho.

Damn [bleep]ing kids who think they are better.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Well first off there is the selection of yanks that think being "British" is a bad thing, often im talking with a rl friend while playing Cod4 and i'll hear "OMFG STFU YOU COME FROM BRITISH GO DRINK TEA AND EAT A CRUMPET OMFG".

Then there was this little american 8 year old who was saying some real stupid [cabbage] at like 3:00am, and me and another english guy started taking the piss outta him so he says in his high voice "shut up you paper oven". Damn i laughed so hard i almost woke everybody up

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Well first off there is the selection of yanks that think being "British" is a bad thing, often im talking with a rl friend while playing Cod4 and i'll hear "OMFG STFU YOU COME FROM BRITISH GO DRINK TEA AND EAT A CRUMPET OMFG".

Then there was this little american 8 year old who was saying some real stupid [cabbage] at like 3:00am, and me and another english guy started taking the piss outta him so he says in his high voice "shut up you paper oven". Damn i laughed so hard i almost woke everybody up

HAHAHA SHUT UP YOU PAPER OVEN! THAT IS CLASSIC! I give the little boy 100 points on creativity, 20 points on the OWNED scale, and 20 points on execution. But, sadly he fails with a score of 140/300.

I say he was a noob.

Anyways, this isn't really a BAD kid, but we were playing with a Freaking 7 year old GIRL who was master with the sniper! SHE IS 7 AND WAS PLAYING AT 10:00... Aren't they in bed by now? What is this world coming to?

Anyways, if anyone wants to join my clan, we are taking any and all above the age of 13 (Aquariusman (Bigfoot) is the only exception with his age of -100 :lol: ). We have a proper ceremony to greet you, and we have a very fun ranking system and do alot together.

HAHAHA SHUT UP YOU PAPER OVEN! THAT IS CLASSIC! I give the little boy 100 points on creativity, 20 points on the OWNED scale, and 20 points on execution. But, sadly he fails with a score of 140/300.

I say he was a noob.

Anyways, this isn't really a BAD kid, but we were playing with a Freaking 7 year old GIRL who was master with the sniper! SHE IS 7 AND WAS PLAYING AT 10:00... Aren't they in bed by now? What is this world coming to?

Anyways, if anyone wants to join my clan, we are taking any and all above the age of 13 (Aquariusman (Bigfoot) is the only exception with his age of -100 :lol: ). We have a proper ceremony to greet you, and we have a very fun ranking system and do alot together.

why is there no ninja in gender? are you dissing my gender? and people can have a birthdate for Feburary 31st? rofl

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

why is there no ninja in gender? are you dissing my gender? and people can have a birthdate for Feburary 31st? rofl

Huh?

get on H3! we can play living dead

Huh?

I don't like Living Dead. You meet douches, play with douches, and get annoyed by douches... Sorry to anyone matching this discription, I really don't hate you.

I gots infection games though :D

Huh?

I don't like Living Dead. You meet douches, play with douches, and get annoyed by douches... Sorry to anyone matching this discription, I really don't hate you.

only had 4 douchbag games :x

Huh?

only had 4 douchbag games :x

Well, I've had the same amount as I've played. 10.

And, I don't really like the Bungie made infection, zombies aren't fast/weak or slow/strong they are middle middle, and pretty well match humans. :evil:

Mismatched zombies are great. I remember one game where we had the alpha zombie as a "fat kid", and all the subsequent zombies had no shields, very little health, and had low gravity and high speed. I kept dying by running into a machine gun....that wasn't being fired :wall: :lol:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Mismatched zombies are great. I remember one game where we had the alpha zombie as a "fat kid", and all the subsequent zombies had no shields, very little health, and had low gravity and high speed. I kept dying by running into a machine gun....that wasn't being fired :wall: :lol:

Lol, thats how you make clones in forge... set your damage to 10% and make a bouncing ball box and put turrets beside it.

I had an army of Homer clones 8-) and then they disappeared :cry:

But the fat kid where Zombies are weak, fast and very light and alphas are invulnerable, slow, and light are really fun :D

My friend came over just this morning. We were playing Halo 3 (my controllers were at another friend's place so we couldn't play at the same time) and he was in a shotty snipes match. Two people quit so it was 4 vs my friend and some douchebag. Everytime the teammate would have the chance, he'd betray my friend and teabag him. He teabagged even when my friend got killed by the opposing team. Huge douchebag, but we were lol'ing the whole time.

My friend came over just this morning. We were playing Halo 3 (my controllers were at another friend's place so we couldn't play at the same time) and he was in a shotty snipes match. Two people quit so it was 4 vs my friend and some douchebag. Everytime the teammate would have the chance, he'd betray my friend and teabag him. He teabagged even when my friend got killed by the opposing team. Huge douchebag, but we were lol'ing the whole time.

When in doubt, teamkill back....with high explosives.

I don't usually get teamed up with little kids, but I get my fair share of racists, and wanna be gangstas. Never in all my life was team killing so great as the day a I tked the wanna be gangsta with a name similar toupac.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

bout 20 mins ago vsed this little kid, who claimed to be 14 and have a relationship with my friends mum :roll:

so my friend told him that he was to old for my friends mum's taste :lol:

bout 20 mins ago vsed this little kid, who claimed to be 14 and have a relationship with my friends mum :roll:

so my friend told him that he was to old for my friends mum's taste :lol:

Just recently I was playing a couple games with an aussie who thought they had better maps than me Cough, Cough - Fragature. :lol:

But really, my friend TOKAMA... He got peeved off just beacuse we couldn't do anything in one of my games. he was on my team and always had the bomb... and rushed in without any protection. I mean really, why swear at us if its because of you?

And he is supposedly 13... Dosen't sound like it #-o he uses the F word in every sentence, and sometimes the N. I mean really, does he know what it means.

Just recently I was playing a couple games with an aussie who had better maps than me Cough, Cough - Fragature. :lol:

fixed ;)

Just recently I was playing a couple games with an aussie who thought they had better maps than me Cough, Cough - Fragature. :lol:

fixed ;)

not fixed :shame:

Anyways, I was being the kid in this story... Last night, playing team slayer with friends - laughing at some random junk I put into google. (Man shot by cat, Man killed over lightbulb fight, man kills daughter for knocking over his Xbox, etc.)

We lost both games we played, but I still had the most kills :D