Kids on XBL/PSN/Online-Your stories here!

Dizzle229

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just recently I was playing a couple games with an aussie who had better maps than me Cough, Cough - Fragature. :lol:

fixed ;)

you're aussie? i thought all along you were a brit. or was that limp?

On my forums he said he be from down south. Limp, on the other hand is a brit.

Just recently I was playing a couple games with an aussie who had better maps than me Cough, Cough - Fragature. :lol:

fixed ;)

Limp is Brit, and if you have him on MSN, his name and display show he is in love, but won't tell me anything :(

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

fixed ;)

Limp is Brit, and if you have him on MSN, his name and display show he is in love, but won't tell me anything :(

Lol, In love with himself maybe...

fixed ;)

Lol, In love with himself maybe...

That sick, sick, sick, blarg!

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

This Community Thread is awesome, maybe we should start a thread about annoying kids online.

That would probably fall under this category, despite the name. The name really should be changed, it just looks stuipid now. Kids on XBL/PSN/Online-You're stories here! is a much better title.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

This Community Thread is awesome, maybe we should start a thread about annoying kids online.

That would probably fall under this category, despite the name. The name really should be changed, it just looks stuipid now. Kids on XBL/PSN/Online-You're stories here! is a much better title.

Well then change it somehow :P

Kids on XBL/PSN/Online-You are stories here!

:P

It is now just as it was when you posted. What you saw was swamp gas or a weather baloon.

Lol, but really. You sure your sure? lol jking. I'm trying to be one of them kids online... lol #-o

Kids on XBL/PSN/Online-You are stories here!

:P

Think of it as an announcement to the kids; here, they are now stories.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Only problems I have had is annoying MTAFS telling me not to play a game because of something patheticly small for an even smaller group.

Yes, Don't play Halo 3 on September 25th. And it isn't just me. Its many many people that aren't.

Look on the Halo thread for the video link.

Only problems I have had is annoying MTAFS telling me not to play a game because of something patheticly small for an even smaller group.

Yes, Don't play Halo 3 on September 25th. And it isn't just me. Its many many people that aren't.

Dont want me to play a game I payed for? Because that you have no chance of me doing .. and ive had that message over 30 times now so it just [beeps] Me off more and makes me want to do a marathon that day.

And to even SCRATCH the surface youd need atleast 10K+ people not to play.

And if you even want to do ANY youd have to do it for more than a day.

Dont want me to play a game I payed for? Because that you have no chance of me doing .. and ive had that message over 30 times now so it just [beeps] Me off more and makes me want to do a marathon that day.

It will show Bungie we want Weapon Lowering back. We aren't going on a hunger strike until they do, but it is similar.

And, you can do a marathon that day. That would help us :)

It will show Bungie we want Weapon Lowering back. We aren't going on a hunger strike until they do, but it is similar.

And, you can do a marathon that day. That would help us :)

No it wouldnt really help you at all.

And yet Im going to stick to this that your a bunch of kids that really need to stop being so god damn greedy.

So the new maps aren't greedy, but lowering guns is?

Bungie can still work on bigger updates, but who's to say they can't dispatch just a few people to work on this?

P.S. If you want to continue this argument, take it to the Halo 3 thread.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.