[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a good server for getting the 1m heal points quick, i'll look for the IP.

72.233.81.10:27018 Try that.

I got that achievement done months ago though. I tend to play medic 80% of the time, and the server I play on is (usually) very high-tempo. :P

Only 3 more achievements to go until Milestone 3 now. So close.

2009rb9.jpg

Gah, does anyone know if 360 users will get the Pyro/Medic updates? I love TF2..but I dunno if my computer can handle it or not. I've got it on 360 anyways.

Post your specs, I can give you an estimate.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I forgot how fun this was after playing lots of CoD4. I love just ripping through a bunch of people who're crowded in a doorway with a pyro. I play Pyro and Medic, but I'll switch to a Spy if there's an Engineer screwing around with some Sentries up ahead. Good fun. Never really got the Engineer class, anyone.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

i was close to getting 3rd milestone for medic when TF2 stopped working :shock: :x :cry:

i was looking forward to pyros achievements they look awesome but i guess until i upgrade my comp i cant get any

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

I cheated to get my last 2 medic achievements :oops: and I kind of screwed up my points count in the process (Most points as a Medic is now 109 :o). What really bugs me about the new updates was the way they modified well. I thought the map was fine as it was. New weapons are cool though.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I cheated to get my last 2 medic achievements :oops: and I kind of screwed up my points count in the process (Most points as a Medic is now 109 :o). What really bugs me about the new updates was the way they modified well. I thought the map was fine as it was. New weapons are cool though.

Dont look at my pyro if you think 109 is bad.

They confirmed the Heavy is the next class to get achievements on teamfortress.com . No idea what the updates are, but it's probably going to be a good time to be a medic with lots of heavies around.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Hmm... with spying you Sap the Sentry first, then knife the Engineer so the Sentry won't rape you, right?

Yes .. or if the engys positioned behind it stab engy first.

Yeah, I kinda couldn't decide, because sometimes I either get wrenched or sentried. :(

What's everyone's highest points here?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

In one life, right? Before I messed up my stats getting to Milestone 3, it was 72 with the medic.

I play on my clan's servers otherwise, usually on the 24/7 2fort one, and a game can literally last forever. Think I've gotten a bit over 400 points or so in one session before it got boring.

2009rb9.jpg

In one life, right? Before I messed up my stats getting to Milestone 3, it was 72 with the medic.

I play on my clan's servers otherwise, usually on the 24/7 2fort one, and a game can literally last forever. Think I've gotten a bit over 400 points or so in one session before it got boring.

Errr ... Mine was around 60 points in a life with pyro before messing up. :(

About 40 something as a medic :wall:.

draciontheman.png

Unfortunately I have it for the 360...but it's still pretty fun. Is there any word that they might start releasing the class updates for xbl?

I play as Spy or Scout....I'm pretty stinking good at both.

No they will not be.

Um they've never said that.

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

Unfortunately I have it for the 360...but it's still pretty fun. Is there any word that they might start releasing the class updates for xbl?

I play as Spy or Scout....I'm pretty stinking good at both.

No they will not be.

Um they've never said that.

Orly?

Ill find the source later.

It was along the lines of no due to they cant have more achievements so it would be unfair etc.