[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Pretty sure they haven't, and they can always do in-game achievements (like CoD4).

There's no reason why they couldn't do it.

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Valve/Microsoft came to an agreement that they could use 99 achievements in the Xbox 360 version's launch, but Valve was not allowed to add any additional achievements, regardless of the 1250 rule, because there is also now a 99 achievement rule. Obviously the PC version has no such restrictions since it is not a Games for Windows Live title and does not connect via Xbox Live."

Taken from here.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

That in no way doesn't mean they can't add them. VALVe are smart enough to know they can do in-game achievements.

That in no way doesn't mean they can't add them. VALVe are smart enough to know they can do in-game achievements.

No it doesn't. But in other press releases/interviews they made it clear they wouldn't.

And your source on this is?

That just really sucks....I hate xbl for those stupid achievements. It ruins makes games less fun, because they don't get all the awesome pc updates, and it makes people greedy and anal.

:wall:

Agree dude, theres usually like less than 10 games going on once and I wish I could have the updated version. I dont understand though, why not just release updates via XBL without the achievements?

Btw, my name's Returned3 and I'll be no-lifing TF2 on my 360 for the next 3 weeks.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Err, something's wrong with my TF2.

I bought it today and I just click Find Servers. I choose a random server with players that isn't full, but it won't load. The whole loading bar fills up, and then it's emopty again and it doesn't do anything... Help?

EDIT: NVM

I played a second ago and it's GREAT! I suck, and still need to get used to the controls, but I love it!

That just really sucks....I hate xbl for those stupid achievements. It ruins makes games less fun, because they don't get all the awesome pc updates, and it makes people greedy and anal.

That's Microsoft for you ;)

Too bad XBL doesn't get the updates. It won't stop me from playing though...it's an insanely fun game. There's few things funner than backstabbing an engineer, blowing someone apart with a minigun, or putting explosives on the very corner of a wall XD

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Too bad XBL doesn't get the updates. It won't stop me from playing though...it's an insanely fun game. There's few things funner than backstabbing an engineer, blowing someone apart with a minigun, or putting explosives on the very corner of a wall XD

Capping a point all by yourself with a Pyro, anyone? Awesome fun. :lol:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

No thats Microsoft making it fair and balanced.

And dont blame valve blame EA.

EA have nothing to do with the 360 version of the game.

My Mistake.

Point is why should valve care about such a small minority?

And most people want these guns for nothing pc gamers have to work for them. -.-

*Cough* Achievement servers ;)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

My Mistake.

Point is why should valve care about such a small minority?

And most people want these guns for nothing pc gamers have to work for them. -.-

*Cough* Achievement servers ;)

Yes but the point of them is so people don't ruin other peoples game .. Just look at the way 360 servers are done.

I bet Valve gets off to the thought of pissing people off, I keep getting the "failed to create D3D device" error, I've tried everything in their tech support section, I've sent in several tickets, but I keep getting automated responses telling me to use the FAQ. (Jagex, anyone? >_<) If anyone can help me, then that would be great. D:

If you help me and I get it to work, I'll play on your teams in TF2 as this

hl22008071518053243en1.jpg

is why I'm hot. (lv2 sentry, two soldiers, and an engie killed all at once in 2fort.)

Wallettheif.png

lordsalamence.png

jmccainwm3.jpg

The game.

Compressed air > backburner. Nothing says OWNED like blowing an uber medic/heavy into the water on 2fort. xD

My steam name is the same, if anyone would like to add me.

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

lol good to have a tf2 tread here :D

here is some nice vids for you people ;)

this is one of the most insane vids i seen :shock:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-nHynDwKFZc

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Compressed air > backburner. Nothing says OWNED like blowing an uber medic/heavy into the water on 2fort. xD

Backburner > COmpressed air .. CA takes 25 ammo and ammo is very short for pyro and back burner gives +50 hp which is so handy.

Backburner > COmpressed air .. CA takes 25 ammo and ammo is very short for pyro and back burner gives +50 hp which is so handy.

And the increased chance of a critical hit. With a medic on you, it takes you up to 300hp (iirc), and that's very, very useful considering how powerful the flame thrower is.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Dunno if this has been posted, or is already in the game, but I stumbled upon this. Literally. <3:

http://stashbox.org/145759/1214395963819.png

I don't think it's been posted.

http://www.teamfortress.com/ -.- ;)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Dunno if this has been posted, or is already in the game, but I stumbled upon this. Literally. <3:

http://stashbox.org/145759/1214395963819.png

I don't think it's been posted.

http://www.teamfortress.com/ -.- ;)

Ah, right. :oops:

Didn't bother checking it, I just found the image in StumbleUpon. :lol:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men