Jaziek

[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

I feel really stupid.

Today I figured out that the Cloak and Dagger recharges when you aren't moving.

I always thought that the "Motion sensitive" description meant that it recharges when enemies are moving around you. >.<

I remember being terribly confused by the dead ringer when I first started using it...I would walk around with it out thinking "why won't it cloak omgomgomg".

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I don't suppose anybody has pink as hell paint? Been looking for it for a while. I just want a pink billycock D:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1482103&page=1161

It shows up often in this thread. Be careful, though, the current going price looks like 1 Refined, which is a huge waste. I expect it should eventually fall to around a reclaimed.

Is distinct lack of Hue rare? (I has one)

Popoto.~<3

It used to be until it was added to crates. These days the price fluctuates around 1 reclaimed.

The crate it opens from was removed from the game, iirc. But Valve added all the paints to the store (including the new ones and Black and White) and they're all on sale this weekend for £0.99.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

I know. Im pissed, ruined the value of my "Distincting lack of Hue". Not everything should be added to the store <.<

Popoto.~<3

I was stupid a couple months ago and traded my Earbuds (got them because I played on my friend's MAC) for a couple weapons.

Little did I know...

I was stupid a couple months ago and traded my Earbuds (got them because I played on my friend's MAC) for a couple weapons.

Little did I know...

Saves you the embarrassment of wearing them. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I saw someone trying to buy them with 8 hats a few weeks back.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I saw someone trying to buy them with 8 hats a few weeks back.

Yeah earbuds are like 12 ref. each now. They're only gonna go up since they're not dropped anymore so they're good to keep around.

soldersig.jpg

My friend has earbuds. He says he gets about 2 messages a game to buy them. I don't know what the fuss is, they don't really appeal to me. How is the new weapons and mode? I jhaven't really had a chance to play it.

lampost_sig_stark.png

They're just rare...you could make anything rare in that game and it'll instantly be worth a ton...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

My friend has earbuds. He says he gets about 2 messages a game to buy them. I don't know what the fuss is, they don't really appeal to me. How is the new weapons and mode? I jhaven't really had a chance to play it.

New weapons look good, depending on personal preference and attitude unlike other weapons. I've yet have to test the Loch and Load.

The Medieval Mode is very fun, but it does get old after a few rounds.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Medieval is fun, but I've found it's more laggy than the other modes. The new weapons are pretty much what should be expected: side-grades. Loch 'n' Load isn't that great, I've heard, but most of the weapons really just depend on your playstyle. Now that I think of it, I don't have any of the new weapons in my normal loadout.

BTW, you guys with paints should stop by the Steam forums every so often. When I looked, there was a recurring offer looking for the Distinctive Lack of Hue for 2 Reclaimed.

O_O 2 reclaimed for hue? Day-umn Im hunting him down.

OT: I got the Cleaver-in-the-head hat last night from a crate :3

Popoto.~<3

...the title is obvious lies. Medieval mode and Degroot Keep in itself are the worst gametype/map I've ever played. Could be better if Degroot Keep wasn't so ridiculously small.

And to the above poster, I believe that's what they're worth - least, that's what I payed for one. I painted my Pickelhaube black <3:

Apparently my Medic XBow is worth more then I thought...

Popoto.~<3

Wingless, you're too negative. Medieval is basically melee-only with huntsman snipers. What's so bad about that? I will say that it needs a bit more variety, as it's dominated by snipers, demomen, and a couple KGB heavies.

Tim, the medic bow is worth between a weapon and 2 reclaimed, leaning towards the former as time passes and more people find it.

I was up at a relatives, so I haven't played for 2 days.

Got home, showered, and played TF2 on a Dustbowl server. I was playing Spy, and was getting backstabs left and right.

I guess not playing for a while makes you good...

Demopans chargin' everywhere with swords that can get someone who's not even close to him, constant raining of arrows from both Snipers & Medics and all other classes just running into the final point with W+M1 held down... it's just... horrible. Medieval mode is fun, don't get me wrong. I just dislike how stupidly small everything in Degroot Keep is, which makes the situation I just described. If it was a bit bigger, it'd be better (imo).

I'd like Medieval more if it was a bit more balanced. Right now a few classes with a few weapons can dominate. Maybe weapons only available in Medieval, with everyone starting with the same basic bow/sword and finding upgrades only while playing Medieval.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

That's an interesting idea, except it sounds like a whole new game.

When I get bored of medieval/TF2, I do unusual stuff. Playing as spy on Degroot Keep is tons of fun, as is just experimenting with an unusual loadout anywhere. When things seem too generic, decide to be different.

Reminds me of how I use a Targe + Caber Demoman on degrootkeep. Just go up to the wall, and caber jump onto the battlements. If no one noticed you, a charge melee + melee will kill a sniper.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.