Jaziek

[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

I almost had the demoman one where you need to kill 3 sperate locations with the scott' resistance without putting down extra stickies, but a pyro airblasted the guy just as I triggered the last one ;__;

Also, you can now craft the gear from RIFT.

Degreaser + Powerjack + 1 Refined for "Sharpened Volcano Fragment"

3 Reclaimed + Boston Basher for "Sun-on-a-Stick"

Popoto.~<3

The crafting recipies are ridiculous - talk about Metal inflation. It's not like it's that easy to come by metals, with increasing crate drops.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Yeah, they'll be worth half a scrap in a couple weeks anyways. As far as I know, they aren't rare as drops, so wasting a refined on each is just stupid.

Plus, they're not really great weapons. The axe might be worthwhile in some cases, but how often do you come across a burning enemy as a scout?

Its...beautiful.

but yeah, the drop rates are truely [cabbage] lately. I get crates 80% of the time, I've never once gotten a hat from a drop, and most weapons I DO get are multi-classed so I dont have enough to make scrap and end up with stockpiles of different classed weapons.

On the other side, I made the axe. It's quite useful.

Popoto.~<3

I've been playing alot of Sniper lately, and getting pretty good with it too. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I've been bored recently, so I tried fooling around with ridiculous loadouts. I've found a pyro that uses only the flare gun and the airblast part of the flamethrower is tons of fun.

I'm being quite good as a pyro recently. I'm surprised myself.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

New TF2 Items are out from Shogun War 2.

If your a skilled spy, might wanna get your hands on it.

Also, alot of things are bugged atm; eyelanders head count, Volcanoe Axe doesnt ignite on hit, seems to be a melee weapon thing.

Popoto.~<3

I don't think there's anyone who isn't tired of them. Fortunately, you can get these items through normal drops/crafting, so they're sort of a real update.

The Fan O'War is really useful. When hit it causes the opponenet to take mini-crits from EVERYONE. I dunno if its until they're dead because I was testing it on Saxton hale and lasted 10 seconds, still pretty damn useful. Gunna try the kunai out later, if you can avoid getting hit as a spy, its very deadly.

Also, the Volcanoe Fragment got a update, doesn't cause -20% damage anymore, just ignites them. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

New spy knife turns you into a god. If you're any good as a spy you're constantly buffed up to 180. Half-Zatoichi is also useful as demo as you can auto-kill others wielding it, plus it heals you to full health whenever you kill.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Seriously? I need to get my hands on one then.

I got a Concheror, and it's really quite good. Although it takes awhile to get the rage meter up.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

I like the idea of the samurai sword (the new melee for demo and soldier), but I don't think I really see how it's so great. It doesn't collect heads, all it really does is heal, right?

Lou lou' date=' or Lt. Cyndi Lauper, as most of you will know him, committed suicide yesterday. Posts in his memory and suggestions for honoring him would be appreciated by his sister.

This was his youtube channel, but he removed most of his Spy videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/SubtIeArt#p/u

This is the video most of you all remember.

[/quote']

he was subtieart on youtube. one of the best spies around. sadface. :(

soldersig.jpg

Made the heavy duty rag and "Headless Horseless Headsman's Headtaker Axe today courtesy of a friends mod to drop the metal + HHH head. :3

I saw a player have Holy Mackeral with sunbeam effect, is it a rare thing?

Popoto.~<3

I gotta say some of those are skilled (def' the demo and soldier) but some were just normal with idiots for an opposing team. That sniper should have just no scope body-shot the damn spy instead of trying to be accurate.

Popoto.~<3