Jaziek

[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Yeah, love that. I had to explain how hitboxes and such worked to a friend who couldn't believe I was "missing yet hitting" headshots.

I told him sniping was kinda like the Force. You just know and you don't see wires.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

charity_number.png

Guess what this is?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

How many people have My Little Pony as their avatars?

Yeah I know what it is, what about it?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Boundary is a great map. Frontier is definitely overused.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

How many people have My Little Pony as their avatars?

Yeah I know what it is, what about it?

Just posting the figure up. Basically, charity does well apparently.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Anyone know how you get the Portal Companion Cube Badge? I saw a player with it yesterday but didnt tell me how he got it.

Popoto.~<3

The Resurrection Associate Pin is awarded for players who have played all the games in the Potato Sack pack. After playing all 13 games, a banner with a link will appear in the player's Steam profile, where they will be able to claim their Pin. Note that Portal 2 does not need to be pre-ordered.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Yeah, I feel a little backstabbed. I mean, the ARG is great and all (I've been following it like every minute so far) but all us Portal 2 Preorders get a copy of Portal (which 99.9% of the entire Steam community already have) and that's that. ARGers/Potato Pack owners get:

-Special 'POrTAl TwO' Banner on their Steam Profile

-Resurrection Associate Pin (Companion Cube Pin MK2)

-Genuine [CLASSIFIED] (Potato Hat)

And I don't have the £30 to buy the PS otherwise I would, because I really want the banner and the pin. Portal 2 preorderers should still get the 'Companion Cube Pin' and the ARGers/Potatoers get the 'Resurrection Associate Pin'. At least it's just a bit more fair that way.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

The first documentary about TF2 (what I've seen)!

Shockingly accurate!

siggy3s.jpg

Wooo. I got a free Bill's Hat. :D

very nice sir. i found a hound dog the other day. sold it seeing as i already have a vintage gold painted one. free 2 refined :D

soldersig.jpg

I now have 2 choices, either go down the same road as Tim and get my hands on white paint + ear buds, or just get Team Spirit paint.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Team Spirit is a waste of metal, tbh. If you get it as a drop, cool. Otherwise, no. Get buds :P

Team Spirit is a waste of metal, tbh. If you get it as a drop, cool. Otherwise, no. Get buds :P

I love the team spirit! Recently used it to paint my new scout's tillboy t-something (?) hat.

siggy3s.jpg

Flipped Trilby?

And eh, it's just me. I don't really like paints. Unless it REALLY suits the hat, like a Gold Magi Mullet for my Female Spy or a Black Pickelhaube for my Beaked Medic. Otherwise I think Paint is a waste of time/metal :/

Flipped Trilby?

YES. Love that hat.

Well to be fair, I don't like "extreme" painted hats/objects. Like hot pink anything? Ugly. White Bill's Hat? Awesome. Team Spirit on items for some reason don't change to the teams colors like original hats? Attractive.

siggy3s.jpg

Flipped Trilby?

YES. Love that hat.

Well to be fair, I don't like "extreme" painted hats/objects. Like hot pink anything? Ugly. White Bill's Hat? Awesome. Team Spirit on items for some reason don't change to the teams colors like original hats? Attractive.

My hot pink detective noir takes offense, sir.

soldersig.jpg

Team Spirit really suits my Dangeresque, Too? as I wear them with the Hustler's Hallmark.

I unpainted mine back to white to go with bills. Looks smick. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

I'm rolling the white tyrants helm, feeling pretty slick.

lampost_sig_stark.png