Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

Been playing a lot of HC S&D lately, especially with the double-exp weekend they gave that one labor day weekend. For HC S&D a silenced Gewehr 43 or STG-44 is best. STG-44 takes two hits without stopping power, though, after 12.5 meters silenced and 37.5 meters unsilenced, and another shot onto that if they have second chance -.-. Stopping power only helps increase the 1 shot kill range a bit further for non-jugg users (for STG), so it's not really worth it. And I usually use camouflage because a recon plane just dooms you if you don't have it. Dead Silence or Second Chance are usually my green staples. Anything else is pretty much useless except maybe steady aim but then you're already taking a risk for the hipfire to be accurate enough. STG-44 already has pretty good hipfire, though.

This is just for rifles though, if you like to use a sniper the scoped M1 or any bolt action with scope that you're used to is best. SMG's are pretty fail in S&D, might as well use an STG which has less recoil, longer range, and more accuracy. Shotguns...lol....Mg's...pretty useless to say the most part.

Also if you guys haven't seen this website for statistics on COD: WAW and COD4 guns:

http://denkirson.xanga.com/681779326/item/

The place where I get all my gun data, and more.

That site is cool, lot of interesting information. Sure shows how the silenced MP40 is better than the other silenced SMGs. Laughed at the Ray Gun and Wonder Waffe DG-2 illustrations. It proves that Nambu is the best non-magnum handgun (it's dead sexy and fastest mid-clip reload speed, with second fastest reload from empty).

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing a lot of HC S&D lately, especially with the double-exp weekend they gave that one labor day weekend. For HC S&D a silenced Gewehr 43 or STG-44 is best. STG-44 takes two hits without stopping power, though, after 12.5 meters silenced and 37.5 meters unsilenced, and another shot onto that if they have second chance -.-. Stopping power only helps increase the 1 shot kill range a bit further for non-jugg users (for STG), so it's not really worth it. And I usually use camouflage because a recon plane just dooms you if you don't have it. Dead Silence or Second Chance are usually my green staples. Anything else is pretty much useless except maybe steady aim but then you're already taking a risk for the hipfire to be accurate enough. STG-44 already has pretty good hipfire, though.

This is just for rifles though, if you like to use a sniper the scoped M1 or any bolt action with scope that you're used to is best. SMG's are pretty fail in S&D, might as well use an STG which has less recoil, longer range, and more accuracy. Shotguns...lol....Mg's...pretty useless to say the most part.

Also if you guys haven't seen this website for statistics on COD: WAW and COD4 guns:

http://denkirson.xanga.com/681779326/item/

The place where I get all my gun data, and more.

That site is cool, lot of interesting information. Sure shows how the silenced MP40 is better than the other silenced SMGs. Laughed at the Ray Gun and Wonder Waffe DG-2 illustrations. It proves that Nambu is the best non-magnum handgun (it's dead sexy and fastest mid-clip reload speed, with second fastest reload from empty).

Cautiously waiting on Map Pack 4...

The in-game evidence, as well as that Inside Xbox: Treyarch bit that they did all seem to generally point to a release date of some new content. So far I've been pretty pleased with Treyarch's DLC they're giving us. The multiplayer maps are decent, and the Zombie Maps have tons of uniqueness and value in them. The whole story behind the zombies is really interesting too, and there are still tons of mysteries left to solve in the story, which also counts as evidence towards the possibility of more content. And as always, I love easter eggs.

How?

You should watch it if you haven't seen it. It was on the Dashboard and contained a bunch of coded messages from Treyarch.

[yt]ts6aXOAO2yo[/yt]

http://weplaycod.blogspot.com/2009/09/i ... edmap.html

Confirmed messages:

1. Edward Is Alive

2. Treyarch

3. To The Community The Fans and Our Families Thank you *heart* We Shall Return

The site explains it best. Also, as the site points out, remember at the beginning of the video that Zombie fans were to pay particular attention to the messages decoded inside the video.

Also, the video points out something interesting. There are tons of people complaining about CODWAW's intel updates, claiming that everyone already knows it all and that all of Der Riese's easter eggs have been found and all puzzles solved. But according to Treyarch and that guy at the end, we're not even close. That raises a bunch of questions. Specifically, I think there's a lot more to the Fly Trap than we previously thought.

Cautiously waiting on Map Pack 4...

The in-game evidence, as well as that Inside Xbox: Treyarch bit that they did all seem to generally point to a release date of some new content. So far I've been pretty pleased with Treyarch's DLC they're giving us. The multiplayer maps are decent, and the Zombie Maps have tons of uniqueness and value in them. The whole story behind the zombies is really interesting too, and there are still tons of mysteries left to solve in the story, which also counts as evidence towards the possibility of more content. And as always, I love easter eggs.

How?

You should watch it if you haven't seen it. It was on the Dashboard and contained a bunch of coded messages from Treyarch.

[yt]ts6aXOAO2yo[/yt]

http://weplaycod.blogspot.com/2009/09/i ... edmap.html

Confirmed messages:

1. Edward Is Alive

2. Treyarch

3. To The Community The Fans and Our Families Thank you *heart* We Shall Return

The site explains it best. Also, as the site points out, remember at the beginning of the video that Zombie fans were to pay particular attention to the messages decoded inside the video.

Also, the video points out something interesting. There are tons of people complaining about CODWAW's intel updates, claiming that everyone already knows it all and that all of Der Riese's easter eggs have been found and all puzzles solved. But according to Treyarch and that guy at the end, we're not even close. That raises a bunch of questions. Specifically, I think there's a lot more to the Fly Trap than we previously thought.

Hi 3r! :thumbup:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Hi 3r! :thumbup:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• 1 month later...

So, what do you guys all make of that blank Zombie News intel?

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/327

It's amazing though. The community loves the Nazi Zombies thing Treyarch has done and generally appreciates the story line and all the easter eggs, but when you look at Treyarch's piss-poor community support it's just a pity.

Also, I figured I'd ask for some help. When I log onto my account at codwaw.com, I can never comment on intel. I'll open the page up, write something in the comment box, hit submit, and nothing happens. It doesn't go to a new page, it doesn't post anything, nothing at all happens. Does anyone know about this? How do I get a comment to post?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys i have a little problem with connecting w/ nazi zombies co op, i can do everything online but nazi zombies, it just sits with the waiting for 1 more player message at the top, im using a ps3 btw.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

The PS3 version of WaW is badly supported. My advice is to set it going, leave, and come back in 5-10 minutes. Part of the problem might be that if you're trying to find games using the "Nacht Der Untoten" map lots of people now play the DLC Zombie maps.

DLC?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Well my 2nd day of nazi zombies i got to level 24 on der riese 3 man, we where doing insanly well, i had the three perks beside double tap, a upgraded ray gun and a upgraded ptrs, everyone was slaughtering them and then my ps3 froze, i was like nooo! :ohnoes: And of course i was the host so everyone had been screwed too, i turned my ps3 off and all of my teamates where offline too. this really beeps me off...

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Okay guys i have a little problem with connecting w/ nazi zombies co op, i can do everything online but nazi zombies, it just sits with the waiting for 1 more player message at the top, im using a ps3 btw.

I have the same problem also, using ps3 btw, anyone know how to solve this?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.