Arch_Tyrant

Call of Duty: World at War

I had an amazing match of Td on Dome today. I got 7 kills with 1 clip of mp40(extended clip) twice in the match. an easy 14 kills and 2 sets of dogs. I think i was 25 and 5 that match. I was reletively happy.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

^That happens to me. Shooters have a high amount of cheap nerds playing just to win.

You *Were* camping though, so imo you shouldve died. ;p

But when I'm sniping and decide to move I usually get stalked by someone who finds my spot and knives me =/

well I was camping but it didn''t work out for me lol.

When ever I move a spot while sniping it catches someone's eye that has been near my spot for a long time and I get sniped or knifed lol.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

^That happens to me. Shooters have a high amount of cheap nerds playing just to win.

You *Were* camping though, so imo you shouldve died. ;p

But when I'm sniping and decide to move I usually get stalked by someone who finds my spot and knives me =/

well I was camping but it didn''t work out for me lol.

When ever I move a spot while sniping it catches someone's eye that has been near my spot for a long time and I get sniped or knifed lol.

hug walls, make sure to look behind you about midway through and try to stay in less trafic areas and dark spots

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Pretty much. I always make sure to look behind me every once in awhile while making a move. It's funny how long people will stay in one spot without looking behind themselves (especially that hole in the wall in asylum).

if i ever camp while sniping i try to kep my back against a wall and if it isnt i look behind like twice every 10 seconds, i get paranoid lol

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Pretty much. I always make sure to look behind me every once in awhile while making a move. It's funny how long people will stay in one spot without looking behind themselves (especially that hole in the wall in asylum).

The hole in the wall is the best. I always sneak around and kill them with a trench gun lol. I just read that and we played on asylum So I ran all the way around the there and got an artillary. :thumbsup:

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

The hole in the wall is the best. I always sneak around and kill them with a trench gun lol. I just read that and we played on asylum So I ran all the way around the there and got an artillary. :thumbsup:

Heh, glad to see my insight got someone some easy kills. :lol:

re: underground glitches - Bullets and explosion radii do go underground. If your bullet is lined up with a person who is underground and you shoot, you can kill them. I tried it once before (offline split-screen) back when you could get underground on that one wall on Courtyard, and I did manage to get the kill. It's just ridiculously hard to hit them because of you firing blind.

re: camping - it's a valid strategy. Why do people complain about it? If you can't kill someone who isn't moving, that's your problem. Either shoot them first or attack them from a different angle. Full-frontal assaults will rarely work.

Something I ended up finding yesterday: In the Zombie Asylum, when you have the mystery box moved to the room just outside the power room the area with the Trench Gun and the STG44, it's possible to access (open and take weapons from) the box from outside that window on the backside of it on the balcony. Makes the electroshock therapy method a little better if you get lucky and have the box right there.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

1: ok. I saw someone doing it one time and he kept killing himself with grenades.

Camping is a low tactic. Anyone who does it really has to skimp THAT low to get kills.

Camping around a corner is ok as long as you're not facing the same freakin' direction in a highly used area that has one or two openings, it's kinda annoying.

Every tactic excluding glitches are 'valid', just that many are lame and cheap.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Camping around a corner is ok as long as you're not facing the same freakin' direction in a highly used area that has one or two openings

So how are you supposed to camp, with your back to the opening? :-k

Camping around a corner is ok as long as you're not facing the same freakin' direction in a highly used area that has one or two openings

So how are you supposed to camp, with your back to the opening? :-k

Veeeery discreetly.

TANSTAAFL

DoD is better.....

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

1: ok. I saw someone doing it one time and he kept killing himself with grenades.

Camping is a low tactic. Anyone who does it really has to skimp THAT low to get kills.

Camping around a corner is ok as long as you're not facing the same freakin' direction in a highly used area that has one or two openings, it's kinda annoying.

Every tactic excluding glitches are 'valid', just that many are lame and cheap.

Glitching is very hard to defend yourself from, but dieing to campers is like dieing to martyrdom.......[developmentally delayed]ed. It's actually rather easy to prevent campers from shooting you, by now, if you don't know the common campers spots you're not paying enough attention.

Irratating how people scream for realism in these games, yet people use realistic tactics (camping) and get hell about it. We all know running madly while quickly running through you're ammunition is the tactics of all modern day armies :|

Verrückt is brilliant, far better than the original map. The difficulty curve is steeper as by wave 10 the zombies are sprinting are the are the odd zombies who are sprinting in earlier waves, the introduction of the perk machines and the mystery box moving around is a nice addition. So far i've only managed wave 18.

lols joined a hardcore tdm with muffin man in it (no invite/party) :P

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

How useful is the perk machine? Can you get perks like satchels, bouncing betties, and bazookas?

Will mw2 be cod5?

On the cover of cod waw is dosent say cod5 on it I also heard that cod waw was just a quickey before cod mw2 came out...

king_kapugen.png

Will mw2 be cod5?

On the cover of cod waw is dosent say cod5 on it I also heard that cod waw was just a quickey before cod mw2 came out...

Treyarch and Infinity Ward switch off every year for the making of the CoD series. MW was really good because Infinity Ward had an extra year to work on it. CoD3 was horrible because Treyarch didn't get a full year to make it because IW wasn't on the ball.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

dieing to campers is like dieing to martyrdom.......[developmentally delayed]. It's actually rather easy to prevent campers from shooting you, by now, if you don't know the common campers spots you're not paying enough attention.

Irratating how people scream for realism in these games, yet people use realistic tactics (camping) and get hell about it. We all know running madly while quickly running through you're ammunition is the tactics of all modern day armies :|

Its not easy to beat campers sometimes.

Your team can screw up a hell-of-a-lot, and die so many times doing it the wrong way. A nade wont stop them most of the time either.

I do know the spots, but im not going to camp at those spots JUST to freakin' prevent the same thing.

Its not what people did in WW2, so it's not really realistic, its a low tactic and every single time people do it, it just pisses me off so much, thinking that I'm going to lose to such a lame team, who have to camp, and thus pile everyone and then keep other people from somehow sneaking up on them.

How useful is the perk machine? Can you get perks like satchels, bouncing betties, and bazookas?

You get 4 perks, Fast revive, Sleight of hand, Juggernaught and double tap. You can buy betties of various walls, you don't get satchels and you can get panzershreck out of the mystery box.

What happens if I kill someone on my team?

Does it count as -1 kill on my total kills or a death or anything?

I'm planning on patrolling and killing glitcher [bleep]s >_>

You get 4 perks, Fast revive, Sleight of hand, Juggernaught and double tap. You can buy betties of various walls, you don't get satchels and you can get panzershreck out of the mystery box.

Can you have them all at the same time or do you have to swap them like guns in the mystery box?

What happens if I kill someone on my team?

Does it count as -1 kill on my total kills or a death or anything?

I'm planning on patrolling and killing glitcher [bleep]s >_>

I think it's -1 kill and -10 score.

TANSTAAFL

Can you have them all at the same time or do you have to swap them like guns in the mystery box?

You can have all 4 at the same time, but if you get put in last stand you lose all your perks.