Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eden's Door

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

sephiroth_king
[ Display Name History ]

sephiroth_king

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,115 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Kazan Wynn
  • RSN2:Kazan Wynn
  • Clan:PM Me If You Want Me To Join.

Sephy! Why? Height! Not Hight! Please check your spelling!

Intriguing. Though the fight with the assassins is a little confusing. Please mess with it a little.

Personally, I believe in order, evil or not, but only evil to a certain point. You know what I mean?

Hey, it was eleven at night here! GET OFF MY BACK!!!

(I shortened the actual assassin scene, the conversation was supposed to continue and the fight longer...Again, too tired)

Yup, I'll fix it ASAP. I'm having too much fun with RS HD though.

But I agree...Evil can't completely take over, lest corruption will be spread. If that happens, then everyone is corrupt. Then order falls.

I guess we'll have to see what else comes...Heh...I've found a lot of typos. I'll fix 'em...
Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Xewleer
[ Display Name History ]

Xewleer

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,369 posts
Glad you're enjoying yourself.

My favorite kind of evil. I have a feeling Garland (After he got over his 'impophobia' [by being convinced there was no such thing as forest imps no less]) has become a magnificent villain, albeit that he is the second nicest character for some reason.

Posted Image

I wish to be like that some day...
Posted Image
I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!
It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?
Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Bluejayfan94
[ Display Name History ]

Bluejayfan94

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,855 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Bluejayfan94
Lol, Nice Comic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users